See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2015
 |  Printable Version
By: mmud (offline) on Tuesday, January 06 2015 @ 11:37 PM EST  
mmud

wave Jean

Good to hear your visit with Trudy was a lot of fun Naoma. Smile
I suppose if you know bear behaviour that well there isn't much that would startle you. I have no idea how Sue held the camera rock steady when June lunged at her like that. Titter
I hope the Merlin cooperates enough for a photo op sometime in the near future.

Beautiful pics of the eagles, hawk, & cute Merlin and lovely vid of the Trumpeter Swans Linda. Nice to see the blue skies. Smile

Oooh that is far too cold Doreen! Hope it doesn't last long. Smile

English is a rather strange language Carolyn. So much of it makes no sense. Titter

Holly’s Den Cam - UPDATE January 6, 2015

Holly looking out of the den
Click on image to download

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: mmud (offline) on Wednesday, January 07 2015 @ 03:00 AM EST  
mmud

Mug of coffee Good Morning Mug of coffee

Wednesday ~ January 07, 2015

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Wednesday, January 07 2015 @ 05:50 AM EST  
nonniejean8

wave NestieLuvs

Carolyn & Texie
wave & Big hugs

Linda ~ The Merlin is a beautiful bird...love the colors.

Red Heart Doree Red Heart ~ That -25° is toooo cold for man or beast, GF...would say come and stay with me but am sure you wouldn't like our current earthquake situation either...know I don't.

ScootyBear ~ Glad to see the snow problem was solved on Holly's Den Cam...love the pictures.

Heard about our earthquakes? Wish I hadn't heard or felt two of them.

Started out saying Holy Cow, when at first I thought either my huge pecan or oak tree was falling on the house...that first one was a 3.5 magnitude at 3:10 PM...it shook my entire house...shook me too.

The second one I felt was at 6:50 PM...that one registered 3.6...felt like something crashed into the front of my house and brought Meg running out of her room telling me her bed was dancing across the room.

That's when my words changed to Ho-Lee-Chit. Don't Panic

Four Earthquakes In Three Days for Irving

Nine Earthquakes Rock North Texas In Less Than One Day

fingers crossed And prayers these things will stop...at least not get stronger.

Sending Big hugs for all...

Byebye

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Wednesday, January 07 2015 @ 09:53 AM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Good Morning....

Jean, I hope they stop!

Scott, thanks for the bear report.

Hi All!
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: Iona (offline) on Wednesday, January 07 2015 @ 11:23 AM EST  
Iona

Hi Nesties

Berry College Eagles first egg

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/57291148

Chardon Ohio
35 miles south east of Cleveland

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Wednesday, January 07 2015 @ 12:30 PM EST  
AnniesKatz

waveGood Morning NestieLuvs

Can you believe it........going to be 70° here today! We'll have four days of above average temps. then
it will cool off again. I see Linda is in a deep freeze as is Doreen and others. Wish I could send you some of this warmth.

So, so happy to hear things went well at your appointment in Boston Doreen.Big hugs

Thanks Jeannie for bringing the copyright message forward!

Love that you have a sister Texie. I always wanted one. I feel all of you here are my sisters.

Left you a note at your thread Linda. The Merlin - what a beauty!
I hope by now Paul has called you back. It is such a shame that he has isolated himself. If his wife isn't supportive that makes things far worse for him.

So glad they got the snow off the den opening and camera lens Scott. Holly is such a character pouncing and blowing, Wooh. She obviously didn't know what to expect.

I know all about earthquakes Jeannie. Having felt a lot of them, they don't really scare me anymore but I always think how remiss we are in not securing the hutch to the wall. I would hate for it to come crashing down. One quake we had, the pool water sloshed all the way up to the patio door. We had a waterbed at that time and the rocking and rolling is what woke me up...Sam would have slept right through it if I hadn't awakened him. Many times I feel off balance or slightly dizzy and I know that's when the earth is moving. I've been hearing about all your earthquakes and a lot of people blame it on fracking.

How cool Iona. Thank you for the Berry College link.

What you up to Elle and Judi?........

Must get going. Have a Wonderful day Nesties. Big hugshugRed Heart

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Wednesday, January 07 2015 @ 04:12 PM EST  
garyandjudi

Jean I was wondering what would cause so many earthquakes in one area in North Texas and I said I must ask Jean if theres a mountain there in the area for a volcano eruption Wooh and then I read the links from the news and they think it fracking geesus what have the oil companies done to Texas....its like that in Alberta here but no earthquakes as of yetfingers crossed it makes you wonder.

See that Scott fracking in North Texas

Annie just haven't felt like talking the past couple of days been trying to fight off the flu as it seems my shots were useless....what is wrong with these health people ....they want you to get flu shot then they screw up with the wrong version....my mothers residence has a mask option there are so many old folks sick there and they had their flu shots Faint mom has not been sick so I'm keeping my fingers crossed she will stay away from the rest of the population where it gets spread so easily with old people

I see your back Texas I like Annie never had a sister....I would sure like one as a friend because my brothers were never that close to me except recently as we are all getting older....Terry was 60 on the 4th and John 70 on the 5th both Capricorns like me...John lives 6 months down there in Palm Dessert and Terry was over for Christmas but caught a cold from Gary (we all had our flu shots Puzzled and we all still got sick cold or flu....the viruses going around now are really severe what ever they may be or where they come from?

waveRuud and Anna bookmarked your new web page I linked from Facebook....hint hint Facebook regulars if you want to find Ruud's new web page

I like the photos you took of your kitty's and posted them on Facebook Doreen glad the female is back to normal with no side affects from that stringDear cat

Love your Siamese picture Carolyn that is one pretty cat Dear cat

Bookmarked the Berry College eagles cam IonaSitting eagleSitting eagleEgg hatch:

out of here lots of folding laundry

Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: txelements (offline) on Wednesday, January 07 2015 @ 11:33 PM EST  
txelements

Bearish Hugs Luvies.......thanks to Sweet Jess......no word on when the laptop will be back.
I took Kase to Love Field Airport today Jean: no earthquake felt but I hear on the news they are still happening. . He's arrived in Tallahassee to spend a few days with Colin & riding back with him here, Sunday.

Scott... even knowing bear behavior like Dr. Lynn does, he must have been on top of the moment.....prepared for the lunge. Nodding yes
Hawk, merlin, eagle........human photo op; do not comprehend; we just get lucky sometimes. Smile

Jean.......I do not understand how the "professionals" cannot explain the quakes; unless they do not want to. Nodding yes

Beyond cold here..........another arctic front. i'm sure not as cold as it is for you guys further north.

Berry College, (((Iona ))) Left thumb up

SissyAnnie & JuD...and all others; ......and my Red Heart Scott Red Heart

Post before toast. Grin

Byebye

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:31 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate