IrishEyes

11:06am
I am zooming again.Smile

11:07am
A few eagles on the flats and the occasional one in flight
Click on image to download

11:22am
N PTZ Cam is back on Patrol......

I will be out for a couple of hours................ Please post if you are watching ... Thank You

Helpful Hints Be respectful ..Bev !

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: amd (offline) on Tuesday, September 29 2015 @ 04:26 PM EDT  
amd

Hello everyone, and thank you Bev for your continued awesome coverage here....loving the fall colors and sights here
at H Mills

1:11 pm Fairly quiet here at the shoreline
1:17 pm ---and at the lone tree

But....more and more eagles slowly trickling into the area....there are many out there on the flats today love
1:18 pm

1:28 pm Seeing many unmistakable white headed/white tailed beauties flying over the flats! This makes me so happy!!

Michelle

Forum

Calgary, AB Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: gmorris (offline) on Tuesday, September 29 2015 @ 05:08 PM EDT  
gmorris

Hi Everyone,
It is very exciting to watch the eagles arrive back in the area again. Soon I hope the Honeycombs will come claim their nest and begiin a new nesting season. However, I keep thinking of Putter and Driver and do miss them as they are probably gone for good now.

My question is: does anyone have video of that day shortly before they left the area for good, where one of them was just screaching at the other one for a long time and pretty much telling him/her off - probably for eating the last food drop? They were sitting on a branch side by side and then the one who was the object of the screeching just put his head down in submission. I think it was Driver doing the screeching at Putter but am not sure. At any rate, I would love to see that footage again if anyone saved it. It was so like siblings to do that. Just asking as it did show their personalities very clearly and they left us shortlly after that.

Gail Morris

Forum

Southeastern
Pennsylvania

Profile Email   PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Tuesday, September 29 2015 @ 06:02 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

Quote by: gmorris

Hi Everyone,
It is very exciting to watch the eagles arrive back in the area again. Soon I hope the Honeycombs will come claim their nest and begiin a new nesting season. However, I keep thinking of Putter and Driver and do miss them as they are probably gone for good now.

My question is: does anyone have video of that day shortly before they left the area for good, where one of them was just screaching at the other one for a long time and pretty much telling him/her off - probably for eating the last food drop? They were sitting on a branch side by side and then the one who was the object of the screeching just put his head down in submission. I think it was Driver doing the screeching at Putter but am not sure. At any rate, I would love to see that footage again if anyone saved it. It was so like siblings to do that. Just asking as it did show their personalities very clearly and they left us shortlly after that.

Hi Gail..... here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq2WBnXiKXU

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Tuesday, September 29 2015 @ 06:39 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

Quote by: amd

Hello everyone, and thank you Bev for your continued awesome coverage here....loving the fall colors and sights here
at H Mills

1:11 pm Fairly quiet here at the shoreline

1:17 pm ---and at the lone tree

But....more and more eagles slowly trickling into the area....there are many out there on the flats today love
1:18 pm

1:28 pm Seeing many unmistakable white headed/white tailed beauties flying over the flats! This makes me so happy!!

Thanks Michelle..... and love your scaps..Thank You

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Tuesday, September 29 2015 @ 06:44 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

3:43pm
IN N PTZ Cam.......

3:48pm
One eagle here.

3:54pm

Some eagles scattered over the flats and one in flight [ square box]
4:04pm
I zoomed all around..... and i have the N PTZ Cam on Patrol nowSmile

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: gmorris (offline) on Tuesday, September 29 2015 @ 07:11 PM EDT  
gmorris

Quote by: IrishEyes

Quote by: gmorris

Hi Everyone,

Hi Gail..... here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq2WBnXiKXU

Thank you so much. I see now that there is a whole collection of Harrison Mills videos on you tube! Driver and Putter certainlyl were quite a pair! Hope they are still together and having a good time fishing and flying!
Gail

Gail Morris

Forum

Southeastern
Pennsylvania

Profile Email   PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Tuesday, September 29 2015 @ 07:23 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

You are welcome Gail..... Driver and Putter were indeed the best..IMHO....... and I hope they are happy, healthy and feasting on salmon.......Red Heart

5:24pm
I am In on the NPTZ

5:42pm
Beautiful sunset

6:03pm'
Spectacular

Very quiet'
6:10pm

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

All times are EST. The time is now 06:23 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate