Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Other North American Eagle Cams
 SW Florida Eagle Cam 2015
 |  Printable Version
By: LouCarter (offline) on Thursday, October 01 2015 @ 12:31 AM EDT  
LouCarter

Jeannius -- Everyone today - including you - is in shock over Ozzie's death and is experiencing sadness, grief, anger, confusion/struggle to make sense of the events of the last few days. I do not perceive your remarks as criticism, but as a desire to understand and wrap your mind around what has happened. You care very much about Ozzie. There are 10,000s of us who truly loved and respected Oz - he was an amazing Eagle. I'll bet you agree that the people at CROW are dedicated and caring - and that they too acquired "the special love of Ozzie" - they are mourning too. One reason I love this site is that the people who love Ozzie AND Harriet - and FV/M15 - are an unusually and exceptionally caring, loving and understanding group. I even wonder if maybe these people are generally on their best behavior because they have been affected by powerful lessons learned from this awe-inspiring couple. Patience may be short at times right now, but don't take it personally, in the long run lovers of the O&H Clan are good people. Hang with us.

LouC
Forum

Naples, FL

Profile Email   PM

By: amd (offline) on Thursday, October 01 2015 @ 02:25 AM EDT  
amd

My friends ~~~
I came home very late today, was unable to check here today due to work and was so shocked to learn
that Ozzie had slipped away overnight..... sad deeply, deeply heartbroken for him and for all of you that have
followed and loved this nest for so many years.....a very special family
Ozzie the great, has taught us so much.....and he will continue to live on, in the many, many offspring that he and Harriet
have brought into this world over the years.....I find it consoling and comforting that he indeed Ozzie was not alone,
(suffering in the wilderness somewhere) and that he was surrounded by
many loving souls, doing all that they could do for him...
...I still can't believe what has happened here.....I'm so sorry Cry Hanky
hug everyone....
.....I can picture you Ozzie, gliding, soaring so high with the angels.... be at peace and you will forever be in our hearts! Red Heart

Michelle

Forum

Calgary, AB Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: flexpat (offline) on Thursday, October 01 2015 @ 10:30 AM EDT  
flexpat

Dear Friends...like yours, my heart is heavy. And I am so sorry for our loss. A few notes please...lets take a moment to thank all those involved that brought us this wonderful experience the past three years. The Pritchett Family, Photographers, Videographers, Moderators, and all all the other volunteers who devoted their time to keep us informed and feed our thirst for knowledge. Let's thank our beloved Eagles, Ozzie and Harriet, without whom we would not be participating in this forum. A thank you to CROW for their hours of care and devotion to heal Ozzie enough to set him free. While some of us may have questions, now is not the time to ask as it will not bring Ozzie back. Illness is complicated and bodies become weak...Mr flex developed Septic Shock within hours while in the hospital. And PLEASE remember that Ozzie had several months of pure freedom...what an Eagle deserves...before his passing. To dear, sweet Wskrs...my heart aches for you and all who truly loved and respected Ozzie. Respectfully, flexpat. Sad

Everything in moderation.
Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: MaryF (offline) on Thursday, October 01 2015 @ 10:56 AM EDT  
MaryF

Hello everybody!! Please go to our new thread at this link -- forum/viewtopic.php?topic=813400#813400

Forum

San Antonio, TX

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 08:20 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate