Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > Hancock Live Web Cameras > Harrison Mills Bald Eagle Nest
 Harrison Mills 2014 Observations and Discussion
 |  Printable Version
By: Jean (offline) on Tuesday, June 17 2014 @ 04:51 PM EDT  
Jean

1;50pm..............No sign of any eagles. No one has come to the nest.

Click on image to download

I'm signing off the North cam now................If you wish to move it please do so..........otherwise I will come back at some point and move it to the nest...........not for quite a while though as I have some things to do.

Volunteers do not necessarily have the time;............they have the heart..........Elizabeth Andrew

Forum

Langley, BC

Profile Email   PM

By: RitaR (offline) on Tuesday, June 17 2014 @ 08:31 PM EDT  
RitaR

Hi Dan and Jean. I'm so glad you both were here today. Sorry that I can't help during the day but work forbids it. Sad
5:29 pm The egg is alone. Several golfers out on the greens, but no eagles in view.

Forum

Oregon Coast

Profile Email   PM

By: SueD (offline) on Tuesday, June 17 2014 @ 09:30 PM EDT  
SueD

Hello, Bev, Dan, Darlene, Jean, Rita and Harrison Mills friends!wave

6:25-6:26 p.m.: The egg is still alone. Looks like a nice evening at the golf course!

aka byline ~ 2012

Forum

Nova Scotia, Canada

Profile Email Website PM

By: RitaR (offline) on Tuesday, June 17 2014 @ 10:14 PM EDT  
RitaR

Hi Sue. I'm taking a look around in the north cam. No eagles spotted at all. May have just spotted the black bird that Jean saw earlier. Something was just flying down at the rivers edge. Fast bird! No clue what it is, but it's too small to be an eagle. Missed catching it in this scap.

8:00 pm I put the cam back on the nest for the night. Maybe Mom or Dad will show up later and check the nest.

9:30 pm No visits from Mom or Dad this evening.

Good night everyone. hug

Forum

Oregon Coast

Profile Email   PM

By: Jean (offline) on Wednesday, June 18 2014 @ 01:24 AM EDT  
Jean

10:22pm...........Byebye..Thank you Rita for zooming tonight and putting the cam back on the nest! There are still no adults here...........the egg is alone. Sad

Ma was last here at 9:28pm...............last night, Tuesday June 17th.............we haven't seen her for 17 hours now.

Pa was last here at 3:58pm.................Sunday, June 15th..................we haven't seen him for 2 and a half days now.

Good night

Volunteers do not necessarily have the time;............they have the heart..........Elizabeth Andrew

Forum

Langley, BC

Profile Email   PM

By: augsburgbaby (offline) on Wednesday, June 18 2014 @ 09:00 AM EDT  
augsburgbaby

Good morning to everyone!!

We have been out of town but wanted to check on my nest and friends as soon as possible!Smile Karenbills, you can count on me to be here every single day!! I watch all of our babies with such excitement!Grin I can not close out a day without taking a few moments to see what is happening with each nest and family! I really do love them all dearly! Oh yea, I bought my husband binoculars for Father's Day...just seemed like the perfect gift since he is all about making me happy and he knew "I" needed binoculars for my Eagle watching!! As they say, "If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy", well this momma is happy with "his" binoculars!!Titter

Love to each of you!!
Your Georgia Teacher Red Heart

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: RitaR (offline) on Wednesday, June 18 2014 @ 09:20 AM EDT  
RitaR

Wednesday June 18, 2014

Good morning everyone. Mom visited the nest Tuesday morning from 4:46 am to 4:58 am according to the archives. Today she was at the nest from 4:45 am to 4:47 am. Got a couple of pics of her from the archives.

Can't stay. Will be back this evening.

Forum

Oregon Coast

Profile Email   PM

By: Jean (offline) on Wednesday, June 18 2014 @ 12:14 PM EDT  
Jean

9:11am..........wave..Good morning Bev, Rita, Dan, Augsburgbaby and all HM friends! Thank so much Rita, for checking the archives.....................Ma seems to be sneaking in in the wee hours of the morning! 2 days in a row now! I have changed my times on the previous post to reflect Ma's visit early Tuesday morning.

Nobody here at the moment.

I am moving the cam to the river...............If anyone wants to move it in a while please do so!

Forum

Langley, BC

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 02:00 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate