Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Other North American Eagle Cams
 CalTrans Eagle Cam, Turtle Bay, CA - Bald Eagle Cam - 2010
 |  Printable Version
By: eaglewoman (offline) on Saturday, January 23 2010 @ 05:24 PM EST  
eaglewoman

Smile One of the eagles is on the love branch at 2:15 Saturday...
Still wet, more of a mist than heavy rain today in Redding.
eaglewoman

Click on image to download

Fly LIke An Eagle!
~Steve Miller~

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: CAL04 () on Saturday, January 23 2010 @ 09:13 PM EST  
Anonymous: CAL04

Beautiful s'caps eaglewoman,

Thank you very much for hangin' in here and sharing your continued dedication to Patriot and Liberty with all of us "Other" viewers at HWF.

:oops:, EW, you give me too much praise. Novice that I am, I am just thankful that I have the time to spend at HWF with P&L.

Started watching the cam again this evening after it had turned to the b/w screen. Given the combination of light and moisture, the cam produced some down-right strange images. Maybe the cam is having "eagle flashes".

5:28 p.m., Click on image to download

By: Anonymous: mykitters () on Saturday, January 23 2010 @ 09:44 PM EST  
Anonymous: mykitters

Hi Everyonewave OK, I am trying to do this right. I hope it works! I'm certainly no expert so don't expects any scaps or videos from me:oops: I'll need help from my kidders for an avatar and stuff. I saw Libby on the ""Victory" branch this afternoon. It must have been somewhere between 2 and 3. Steady mist today and apparantly more on the way Nodding yes

By: itsgrama (offline) on Sunday, January 24 2010 @ 03:10 AM EST  
itsgrama

I am wondering why I was not able to hear any sound on the "Evening Duet" video. My speakers are on, I adjusted the volume on the video and my computer. I have been hearing the sound from Lily the Bear, :dunno: Any ideas anyone?

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: CAL04 () on Sunday, January 24 2010 @ 03:47 AM EST  

Quote by: itsgrama

I am wondering why I was not able to hear any sound on the "Evening Duet" video. My speakers are on, I adjusted the volume on the video and my computer. I have been hearing the sound from Lily the Bear, Any ideas anyone?

wave Hello itsgrama,

:oops: Sorry. We are not able to hear Patriot and Liberty because the camera does not have an audio feature. Nope, no sound coming from the current CALTRANS camera; we are only able to watch them sing. Maybe I should have named the video something like, Silent Duet, or at least explained to viewers not to expect sound. In the future I will be more cautious about the video titles which I choose.

Thank You itsgrama, for bringing this important detail to my attention. Left thumb up
Very happy to have your input and comments which help make a better HWF experience for all of our Patriot and Liberty viewers. Nodding yes

By: Anonymous: CAL04 () on Sunday, January 24 2010 @ 04:04 AM EST  

wave mykitters,

Thank You We appreciate your Patriot and Liberty nest observations and reports more than you may know. Your input is very important, especially since it won't be long before we hopefully see eggs in the nest. Viewers will be tuned-in to the cam at 2 p.m. tomorrow because of your current report, me included. Grin

By: Anonymous: Shastawake () on Sunday, January 24 2010 @ 12:01 PM EST  
Anonymous: Shastawake

We've been in Redding this weekend, and of course, had to check out the nest. Forgot to bring my little telephoto lens, but was still privileged to see Patriot and Liberty sitting near their nest yesterday.
Photos are clickable.

While we were standing on top of Shasta Lake Dam, a juvenile chased by an irate gull flew and circled above us a few times. Poor baby!

It is always such a privilege to see the eagles in the Redding area.

By: Anonymous: mykitters () on Sunday, January 24 2010 @ 04:27 PM EST  
Anonymous: mykitters

Simply beautiful and amazing pictures Shastawake ClappingThank you sooo much! I was wondering if the trail was flooded when you took the ones of the nest? eaglewoman and I were planning to check them out some time this week if the rain lets up a bit. Right now it is a good old steady Redding soaker which is what we have been needing. Those pics of the immature and gull are so coolCool what a sight that must have been!

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:14 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate