The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > Welcome to the Forum! > Technical Help
 PC Windows Users Support
 |  Printable Version
By: nightowl (offline) on Friday, April 06 2012 @ 06:21 PM EDT  
nightowl

Quote by: jkr

I just got work from Skipper that the newest Adobe Flashplayer is NOT compatible with our cameras

Please do not download version 11.2.202.228.

Older versions are still available at http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

*ahem* I just checked and this is the version I have and I haven't had any problems viewing cams on HWF ( I didn't try Delta 2 though), WE, or Livestream. fingers crossed I don't remember updating it, but I must have. :dunno:

ETA...

Nope, no Delta 2.

member since May 9, 2006

Forum

St. Louis, Mo. USA

Profile     PM

By: jkr (offline) on Friday, April 06 2012 @ 07:04 PM EDT  
jkr

nightowl, I find that I can either get Delta2 on WildEarth one day and HWF the next day or visa versa. It always seems to be one website or the other that comes up for me but never the same one consistently each day. That should all be worked out once Delta Cable gets the new lines installed and Ken gets things set up again. I was supposed to happen this week but the cable company didn't make it. Ken is hoping it will be early next week.

~Judy~

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: nightowl (offline) on Friday, April 06 2012 @ 07:10 PM EDT  
nightowl

Thanks jkr! I guess I should try Delta 2 on WE next.

psssttt...did you see the meerkat cam this morning? Wub

ETA...

Yep, got Delta 2...buzz and all...on WE. Left thumb up One of the adults is on the nest incubating.

member since May 9, 2006

Forum

St. Louis, Mo. USA

Profile     PM

By: Pat B (offline) on Saturday, April 07 2012 @ 07:40 AM EDT  
Pat B

Now that we have that sorted - can anyone tell me how to get rid of this message?
I can click on deny - many times - but it stays right there in the centre!! Rant:

Click on image to download

ETA - I clicked on Deny a few more times - and it finally went.
This is going to be so annoying!

Forum

Plymouth, England

Profile     PM

By: mollykatesmom (offline) on Sunday, April 15 2012 @ 11:37 AM EDT  
mollykatesmom

Hi, I just joined and I tried to read the postings before doing this...
I am on a Mac using the most current version of Lion operating system. I watch the WR nest on both cams. I was working fine before I installed the updated version of Adobe Flashplayer 11.2. I came here and read it was the problem for causing the immediate freeze and followed the instructions to go backwards one version which worked for me too. But I am getting all kinds of script errors now. Will the cam ever work with the new version of Adobe do you think? I mean I use Flashplayer for other things as well. Thank you so much and sorry if I have duplicated.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: jkr (offline) on Sunday, April 15 2012 @ 12:20 PM EDT  
jkr

Hi mollykatesmom
We are not sure at this point what changes are in store for our camera setups or if it is actually our cameras that are incompatible with flash 11.2. It could be a bug in 11.2.
I am also on a Mac but I have resisted upgrading to 11.2.

I just noticed that Adobe has a discussion area and there are all kinds of reports that 11.2 is a problem. http://forums.adobe.com/community/flash ... mp;start=0 I haven't read through it yet but maybe we can find a fix in there or report the problem to them.

~Judy~

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: mollykatesmom (offline) on Sunday, April 15 2012 @ 12:45 PM EDT  
mollykatesmom

Thank you so much! I will click the link and see what they have to offer! Appreciate it so much!

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: mollykatesmom (offline) on Sunday, April 15 2012 @ 12:51 PM EDT  
mollykatesmom

Oh My Egads! I went to check it out and they are collecting information regarding your computer guts and software to try to determine bugs. Some of it I know but some of it not so much but people are posting and they indicate they are aware and trying to research the bugs. I hope they figure it out cause these scripting errors are a pain and I don't like things not working correctly especially anything to do with Eagles! Thank you so much for the help I will check back just in case someone has found a fix or can make it easier! Have a great day!

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:49 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate