Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > Welcome to the Forum! > Technical Help
 Report Cams Down and Forum Errors
 |  Printable Version
By: LydiaS (offline) on Thursday, October 05 2017 @ 01:55 PM EDT  
LydiaS

Delta 2 - WEST cam was a bit sticky and then while I was on the East cam the WEST cam just took off on their own . . . panning up at the sky . . . I pushed the stop button and it didn't stop. . . I hit the home button and it went home but then it continued to pan towards the sky . . .

aka schoenly

A lot of people have heard about the bald eagle, but you don't really appreciate the majestic nature of a bald eagle until you actually get to view one. - Scott Root

Forum

Snohomish, WA, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: LydiaS (offline) on Thursday, October 05 2017 @ 02:02 PM EDT  
LydiaS

Quote by: gemini

I tried watching on Youtube but spinning circle was there too. It went away about 15 minutes later - sorry I should have posted that here.

No ads came up!

Hi gemini, that is correct the spinning circle will also appear on YouTube because it's the same streaming. Delta 2 did that while I was zooming . .
The YouTube will pop up with a statement that the live feed has gone OFFLINE . . . but then it starts back up again. Rant

aka schoenly

A lot of people have heard about the bald eagle, but you don't really appreciate the majestic nature of a bald eagle until you actually get to view one. - Scott Root

Forum

Snohomish, WA, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: LydiaS (offline) on Thursday, October 05 2017 @ 02:14 PM EDT  
LydiaS

Quote by: JudyB

Quote by: gemini

JudyB/jkr, Lafarge is having the same spinning circle issues with the embedded cams this morning. Control cam is fine.

Gemini, have you tried clicking YouTube to watch directly there? Is that better or worse or full of ads?

Judy - that ads appear on Ustream only . . . since the HWF cams are streaming through WE they have been moved to YouTube . . as a result anytime you click or switch from HWF to YouTube or back again the offer is More Videos and a bar with options to select from . . . the live stream must be restarted on both . . . thus creating the difficulty to capture FS s'caps as they are only available on YouTube

ADDED:
Judy . . . this gets really confusing when trying to explain it but you can find a visual explanation from when this started on Sept 19

forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=473&mode=&show=5&page=1402

aka schoenly

Forum

Snohomish, WA, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: Jetsetterdavis (offline) on Friday, October 06 2017 @ 01:26 PM EDT  
Jetsetterdavis

DELTA 2 Cams went down at 9.39am and have been off ever since.

The embedded cams are also down. East cam is currently pointing out towards the bay.

10.33 it returned.

It is offence with a huge fine under the Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act and the Migratory Bird Treaty Act to go near a nest. Watch the cams and enjoy them without disturbing them!

All photos are copyright by the site owner of the cam. Do not use without permission of the people who run the cam!

Cheryl D

Forum

United Kingdom

Profile Email   PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Friday, October 06 2017 @ 06:59 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

3:56pm
Hi Judy and Ken

The forum is very slow and I restarted my computer and cleared my History!

Thank you
Bev

Helpful Hints Be respectful ..Bev !

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: jkr (offline) on Friday, October 06 2017 @ 07:33 PM EDT  
jkr

Bev, I will get a note to Ken.

~Judy~

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Friday, October 06 2017 @ 07:35 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

Quote by: jkr

Bev, I will get a note to Ken.

Thank You Judy !

Helpful Hints Be respectful ..Bev !

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: Lynne (offline) on Thursday, October 12 2017 @ 06:54 PM EDT  
Lynne

Can anybody tell me about the 2 downed cams at WR?

I zoom the WA cam. DD and Sofia also zoom the CU cam. Both of these cams appear on the WR cams YT stream

I think the North cam is functioning, but I don't see that available to view. Nor do I see the South cam. Are there links to these cams and could I get access to them as well?

Just now an eagle appeared at WR and I could not view it with the WA cam, so relied on distant view with CU cam - other WR admins were not available to zoom (we've all been watching when we can and waiting for Mom and Dad to return). So no close ups of this eagle...

Thanks for any information and assistance.

Lynne

aka spotted

Forum

Seattle

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 09:45 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate