You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > Welcome to the Forum! > Technical Help
 Report Cams Down and Forum Errors
 |  Printable Version
By: LydiaS (offline) on Saturday, September 02 2017 @ 01:32 PM EDT  
LydiaS

Quote by: SueB

8:10 am nest time. Good morning! The Delta 2 cams are both down.

Quote by: jkr

8:25 a.m.
They are up now. I don't know if they started on their own or if Ken happened to be checking on them. They did take a moment to load though.

Hello wave
I want to add to the timeline for the Delta 2 cams . . . when I looked in at about midnight last night they were down . . . I didn't report it because they had been intermittently going offline most of the day . . . and I didn't want people to ask why wasn't I in bed Sleepy Titter . . . the archives show they were down from 11:50pm Fri 9/1 until 8:10am this morning Sat 9/2

aka schoenly

A lot of people have heard about the bald eagle, but you don't really appreciate the majestic nature of a bald eagle until you actually get to view one. - Scott Root

Forum

Snohomish, WA, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: LydiaS (offline) on Sunday, September 03 2017 @ 03:50 PM EDT  
LydiaS

Good afternoon wave
both Delta 2 cams have gone down . . . sigh sign

aka schoenly

A lot of people have heard about the bald eagle, but you don't really appreciate the majestic nature of a bald eagle until you actually get to view one. - Scott Root

Forum

Snohomish, WA, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: Jean (offline) on Sunday, September 03 2017 @ 06:22 PM EDT  
Jean

3:19pm............Cams are currently ON at Delta2. They were OFF from 12:38pm to 2:44pm..............then off again at 2:54pm and came on at some point after that, but can't tell when from checking the Archives.

Now at 3:21pm. they have just gone down again.

We are hesitant to use the cams as we are afraid they will go OFF when we have the cams aimed out there and don't want to have an issue with the sun on them.

Volunteers do not necessarily have the time;............they have the heart..........Elizabeth Andrew

Forum

Langley, BC

Profile Email   PM

By: jkr (offline) on Sunday, September 03 2017 @ 09:45 PM EDT  
jkr

Jean, I have sent a message on to Ken.

~Judy~

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: SueB (offline) on Wednesday, September 06 2017 @ 12:12 PM EDT  
SueB

9:10 AM - The Delta 2 cams were acting up a bit around 8:50 - 9:00 am. They are both up now but I was finding the W Cam sticking a bit, and during the last 5 minutes or so the cams both went down a few times and were out for about 10 seconds or so then came back on every time. I have since logged off the cams and have the embedded cams up and they seem to be staying on. Not sure if the winds have anything to do with the issues but just thought I would mention that it is getting a little windy out there.

aka livingbayside/Bailey
Love is found in unexpected places.....It is there in the quiet moment when we first discover a beautiful thing.....When we watch a bird soar high against a pale blue sky.....(unknown author)

Forum

SW Florida

Profile Email   PM

By: Jean (offline) on Wednesday, September 06 2017 @ 01:33 PM EDT  
Jean

10:32am...................Cams at Delta2 were working again...........I went ON the PTZs and after a few minutes ALL cams went down.

Cams are still off now..............the WEST cam is aimed "out there" and I have no way to get it back to the nest.

11:42am.............ADDED: Cams seem to be back on now and the WEST cam is back on the nest. Hard to know if it is safe to go on them again.

Volunteers do not necessarily have the time;............they have the heart..........Elizabeth Andrew

Forum

Langley, BC

Profile Email   PM

By: SueB (offline) on Wednesday, September 06 2017 @ 05:11 PM EDT  
SueB

2:00 PM - Delta 2 Cams are down again. East Cam is on the nest, but could not get W Cam in before it went down. I will keep trying just to get the W Cam on the nest.

aka livingbayside/Bailey
Love is found in unexpected places.....It is there in the quiet moment when we first discover a beautiful thing.....When we watch a bird soar high against a pale blue sky.....(unknown author)

Forum

SW Florida

Profile Email   PM

By: Jean (offline) on Wednesday, September 06 2017 @ 08:08 PM EDT  
Jean

5:08pm......All cams still down at Delta2.

Forum

Langley, BC

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 12:55 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate