jkr

Lydia, I sent a text to Ken.

~Judy~

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: gmorris (offline) on Thursday, August 31 2017 @ 08:38 PM EDT  
gmorris

I do not know if this is a problem only with the cameras but the 4 vivotek cams (WR CU and WA) and Harrison Mills NPTZ and SPTZ are all very jerky and stopping and starting when I zoom. Response time to move left, right in or out is lagged behind the command. It seems like the power is flickering on and off because even the time counter stops for a few seconds before starting again. I have these installed on a PC on Internet Explorer with windows 10. The problem began a couple days ago. I had it once earlier in the summer but it fixed itself after a week or so. Any idea what causes this as it is all on the same style of camera?

Thanks for any suggestions,
Gail

Gail Morris

Forum

Southeastern
Pennsylvania

Profile Email   PM

By: JudyB (offline) on Thursday, August 31 2017 @ 08:45 PM EDT  
JudyB

Gail, is there any chance there's an issue with your internet provider, and your connection is slower than usual? I know I have trouble sometimes and it seems to happen when I'm trying to do too much at once. Rebooting my computer sometimes helps, but other times I really think it's my connection that's the problem, even if SpeedTest or the equivalent says I have a fast connection.

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: JudyB (offline) on Friday, September 01 2017 @ 11:22 AM EDT  
JudyB

The archives for White Rock, Harrison Mills and Lafarge are all down. This is something that often happens when we enter a new month, and I've sent an email to Peter at WildEarth asking him to check on them when he can - but I know that he was going to be in the field at some point this week, so it may be a couple of days before they come back.

The archives for both Delta 2 cams appear to be working - not sure why, but perhaps they're on a different server at WE.

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: Jean (offline) on Friday, September 01 2017 @ 05:59 PM EDT  
Jean

2:57pm................ALL cams are down at Delta2. We had a new zoomer just finish up her first try and put the West cam back on the nest, then they all went down, came back on, went off again and are now ALL are still off. Both cams were aimed at the nest so we at least don't have to worry about the sun.

3:04pm.............All cams at Delta2 just came back on by themselves. Maybe/hopefully it was just a temporary blip.

3:12pm...........Sorry, they are all OFF again.

Volunteers do not necessarily have the time;............they have the heart..........Elizabeth Andrew

Forum

Langley, BC

Profile Email   PM

By: Jean (offline) on Friday, September 01 2017 @ 11:36 PM EDT  
Jean

8:36pm...........All cams at Delta2 now seem to be back on..........working fine.

They were down from 2:52pm to 3:01pm............then down again from 3:10pm to 5:51pm. Other than a blip at 6:43pm they have been on ever since. Don't know if Ken worked his magic or they came back on their own........if it was you Ken.........many thanks!

Volunteers do not necessarily have the time;............they have the heart..........Elizabeth Andrew

Forum

Langley, BC

Profile Email   PM

By: SueB (offline) on Saturday, September 02 2017 @ 11:10 AM EDT  
SueB

8:10 am nest time. Good morning! The Delta 2 cams are both down.

aka livingbayside/Bailey
Love is found in unexpected places.....It is there in the quiet moment when we first discover a beautiful thing.....When we watch a bird soar high against a pale blue sky.....(unknown author)

Forum

SW Florida

Profile Email   PM

By: jkr (offline) on Saturday, September 02 2017 @ 11:25 AM EDT  
jkr

8:25 a.m.
They are up now. I don't know if they started on their own or if Ken happened to be checking on them. They did take a moment to load though.

~Judy~

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 12:24 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate