The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > Formerly Live Cams Now Offline > Mission, BC - Bald Eagle Nest
 MIssion, BC Ground Observer Reports
 |  Printable Version
By: elbydog1 (offline) on Tuesday, May 21 2013 @ 12:43 AM EDT  
elbydog1

Pam,
I have been watching this nest since before Bonnie laid her eggs. I was just so fascinated. I knew it would be a satisfying experience as I have been watching the Hancock SWF eagle cam in Ft Myers, FL this winter. The eaglets have fledged and left the area, but the ground crew is still reporting every day as the parents are still around. Anyway, I totally agree with what every one has said about your report/story/picture book. Amazing! After watching this nest with much anticipation and watching the eggs hatch, we were kind of left wondering how the story would end once the goslings all jumped. With profound gratitude to you and your love of this geese family, we now have the rest of the story. I especially liked your pictures. Your narrative with the pictures tugged at my heart. I continue to be amazed with what wonderful parents the feathered friends are that I have watched. Again, I thank you and everyone else (your husband, Percy, the other mods at Hancock) involved with this adventure. Please let us know when the book is done and for sale and how we can purchase it.

Thank you Thank you,

Sandy in Omaha

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: davidh (offline) on Tuesday, May 21 2013 @ 01:13 AM EDT  
davidh

Hi Pamela. Wonderful, wonderful job. Thanks "Percy, the Eagle Man of Eagle Lane". We all have to start humbly!

Between these fine shots and the incredible drama from the videos all we need now is some video editing to help draw this all together in a story.

Again thanks, Percy and Debbie, for letting the world into "your world of the Goose". It was a great unexpected treat after not having the eagles at this nest site.

And also thanks again, Pam, for getting us this "other side of the story" -- a great tie-in.

David Hancock

Forum Admin
Admin

Profile   Website PM

By: Darlene (offline) on Saturday, May 25 2013 @ 04:35 PM EDT  
Darlene

Any news on how this family of geese are doing?

Darlene, Langley, BC
aka Eaglelover1923
aka lovethebabies

Forum Admin
Admin

Langley, BC

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:45 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate