Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > Formerly Live Cams Now Offline > Mission, BC - Bald Eagle Nest
 MIssion, BC Ground Observer Reports
 |  Printable Version
By: Pat B (offline) on Sunday, May 19 2013 @ 07:20 PM EDT  
Pat B

Pam - thank you so much for such a wonderful report.
I was with them every step of the way - real lump in my throat stuff.

I do so hope this can all be collated in some way - so that many can share the experience Red Heart Goose Left thumb up

Forum

Plymouth, England

Profile     PM

By: Carole (offline) on Sunday, May 19 2013 @ 07:24 PM EDT  
Carole

Pam....What a magnificent journey my friend! I must have read your story 10 times and still brought tears to my eyes. Your storybook should be called Number 6. I just love loved loved your pictures and storybook commentary. Who would of guessed 6 months ago watching an empty nest, zooming the territory, picking out wildlife this is how the season would end. Such a happy successful launch of an very special geese family. Thank you again and everyone involved to allow us to watch a unique experience. hug

aka Cococat9

Forum

Washington

Profile Email   PM

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Sunday, May 19 2013 @ 07:57 PM EDT  
garyandjudi

Pam thank you so much for your posts of Bonnie and Clyde and the 6 goslings it was so thrilling and wonderful to see....you and your husband are just great for doing this for yourselves....all of us and Bonnie and Clyde....we thank you again GooseEgg hatch:Egg hatch:Egg hatch:Egg hatch:Egg hatch:Egg hatch:Goose

Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: Hawthorne (offline) on Sunday, May 19 2013 @ 08:34 PM EDT  
Hawthorne

Pam - I did not follow this nest this season at all. The day before yesterday, when the info about them jumping from the nest was posted, I began to follow their story. It was amazing! To see jump and the ground part after the jump was an exceptional experience.

I just want to say thank you so much for letting us see how this family left the nest and began their journey as a family. Without you, we would not have had the complete story.

I hope they will stick around the area and we can see more of them as they grow, through your eyes and your camera.

Thanks to all of you there (the owners and you and your husband, as well as all on the nest camera operators and posters) for an incredible experience that I will never forget!

Bonnie and Clyde and your 6 little ones, I wish you all a long and happy life. Wub

Thank you!!!

Precious Bogey - in my heart forever.

Forum

London, Ontario

Profile Email   PM

By: Frank L (offline) on Sunday, May 19 2013 @ 11:24 PM EDT  
Frank L

Thank you Pam for this story with a happy ending, brought a smile to my face every time I turn a page. Great photo and narratives.

Frank
Forum

Victoria

Profile Email   PM

By: clsee1515 (offline) on Monday, May 20 2013 @ 12:09 AM EDT  
clsee1515

Thank You Just wanted to Thank You all for such great coverage of this exciting, joyful, and happily tearful event! Cheers

After the eaglet tragedies at our Turtle Bay nest, it was refreshing to be able to turn my focus on Bonnie & Clydes bountiful bootie! Then after loosing our beloved Patriotsad last week in an aerial altercation with another eagle, I couldn't wait to see new life in Bonnies little babies, if only for a day or two!

What an amazing adventure for all of us! I even called my husband in from his recliner to see this once in a lifetime event! What a way to start out in life, a 70' freefall!:umb::umb:

I now have one of the pictures of the family at the lake on my desktop. It warms my heart and I can't stop smiling every time I look at it Grin

Sitting eagle - Remembering Patriot Red HeartRed HeartRed Heart

GooseGoose - Blessings to the new family!

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Yolande (offline) on Monday, May 20 2013 @ 12:55 AM EDT  
Yolande

Pam - your pictures are just a wonder and thanks so much! It must have been a huge job to get them all together and then posted so quickly. But, I expect, a labour of love, too!

What a great [and very happy] story, and all of you at the Mission nest have done double time to record, explain, and share it with so many others over the past months.

Thank You and Bravofor a fantastic effort!

aka yojopro

Forum

Vancouver BC

Profile Email   PM

By: anna-holland (offline) on Monday, May 20 2013 @ 06:28 AM EDT  
anna-holland

:hello: Thanks Pam for the great pictures with story Left thumb up Great job!

"what you send is what you get"

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:08 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate