4:03 pm - Ma flies off towards the beach
Click on image to download

PLEASE make a Donation to HWF

Forum

White Rock

Profile Email   PM

By: Julie Powell (offline) on Friday, March 29 2013 @ 07:08 PM EDT  
Julie Powell

I'm watching the GHO and trying to keep up with WR too. Is Dad bringing meals for Ma? I haven't seen him today and haven't seen any posts about him taking a turn or bringing fish.He was so devoted last year? Julie

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: SueD (offline) on Friday, March 29 2013 @ 07:17 PM EDT  
SueD

Quote by: Julie Powell

I'm watching the GHO and trying to keep up with WR too. Is Dad bringing meals for Ma? I haven't seen him today and haven't seen any posts about him taking a turn or bringing fish.He was so devoted last year? Julie

Hi, Julie! :hello:Pa was here at least once today, perched on the lookout branch while Ma was away. If you go back to page 1526 of this forum, you'll see a post at the top of the page by David Hancock, from early this morning, explaining his opinions on why some of the behaviours of this pair have been different.

4:17 p.m.: Someone just flew up into the attic.

aka byline ~ 2012

Forum

Nova Scotia, Canada

Profile Email Website PM

By: Little Kopit (offline) on Friday, March 29 2013 @ 07:44 PM EDT  
Little Kopit

Quote by: byline

Hi, Julie! :hello:Pa was here at least once today, perched on the lookout branch while Ma was away. If you go back to page 1526 of this forum, you'll see a post at the top of the page by David Hancock, from early this morning, explaining his opinions on why some of the behaviours of this pair have been different.

Re page #, I am on page 386 I think.

I thought the # of posts per page was insanely minute, not just small, but worse than that. Why in the world would anyone one to have to continually click to move forward a page. So, I figured out how to increase the # of posts per page. With that # of pages I probably increased them by 3x.

So, telling me and others who have adapted their settings what page something is on is useless. The date of the post is what counts. & I read what David Hancock said. Yes, I too had wondered if one of the parents had changed this year.

Smile

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Migzikwe (offline) on Friday, March 29 2013 @ 07:47 PM EDT  
Migzikwe

Hopefully I am in the right forum. I am new to this forum and this is my first post. Having tried to register several times without success, I am grateful to both Karin Bills and Judy B for their assistance. I have been watching Eagles in White Rock for over 6 years now and prior to arriving in White Rock, I lived on Vancouver Island and kept a close eye on wild life there too.

Yesterday I got so excited as I watched mama lay her second egg. I wanted to shout the news from my patio. For as long as I have been watching eagles, this is the first time I managed to witness her entire journey and quite a task it must have been at times but she was truly lady like. How grateful and blessed I felt to have a glimpse of this beautiful winged bringing forth a "new" generation, at least I do hope both eggs will hatch with healthy eaglets. Thank you so much for the Live Streaming Cams and for letting me share my excitement with you. Again, I apologize if I have posted in the wrong forum.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: mini (offline) on Friday, March 29 2013 @ 07:48 PM EDT  
mini

wave Good Afternoon Everyone haven't had a chance to read the post's from today yet...will get to that in a bit
4:45pm Home alone...our two pre bobbleheads

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: sibby (offline) on Friday, March 29 2013 @ 08:13 PM EDT  
sibby

Hieeee Mini wave
Ma is back and she is one hot Mama panting away -

Forum

All times are EST. The time is now 12:45 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate