https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Other North American Eagle Cams
 Blackwater Refuge MD - 2012/2013 - Bald Eagle Cam
 |  Printable Version
By: Lonette (offline) on Friday, November 02 2012 @ 11:24 AM EDT  
Lonette

Well, Bev, I have to say I was wondering if what we were seeing was a tail plume flash from a vulture!!!Rolling on floor laughing

“Our power of perseverance is as that of an eagle. We soar above our challengers.” Ellen J. Barrier

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Friday, November 02 2012 @ 02:02 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

Hey Lonette.. Cam is still down.... them there Vultures are laughing at us....Titter getting back at us for thinking they were Juvies.....Oh the shame

1:59pm
Click on image to download

Helpful Hints Be respectful ..Bev !

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: Lonette (offline) on Friday, November 02 2012 @ 02:06 PM EDT  
Lonette

Rolling on floor laughinghug

“Our power of perseverance is as that of an eagle. We soar above our challengers.” Ellen J. Barrier

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Friday, November 02 2012 @ 02:55 PM EDT  
Woodlands Bleu

Hi All!

I am getting such a hoot over some of the comments. I do agree that the eagles should pay rent and return sticks for the ospreys.

Litz asked me to tell you that she feels your hugs. She will come on the forum when her head is on straight. Meanwhile she really thanks you for your hugs, love and prayers for recovery in time.
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: Litz (offline) on Friday, November 02 2012 @ 08:23 PM EDT  
Litz

Hi Lonette, and all BW Buds,
I'm not sure if everyone knows that I live in NJ on Long Beach Island. The storm was very devastating. I unfortunately didn't get off the island before the high tide. So we rode out the storm. As scary as it was, I'm glad I saw what happened. If I had come back and saw all the devastation, I probably would have had a heart attack.
We got 5' of water in our garage after the storm hit. We lost our car, washer/dryer, space heater. Refrigerator. All my exercise equipment. Clothes that we in the closets, food, even though we put it up high, it wasn't high enough. We watched the water float the fridge, and it fell. We lost electricity, and water, then gas. The Nat'l Guard picked up up Tues. afternoon and took us to a shelter where we stayed for2 days, along with our cat Sly. We are now with friends. Word is that we can't get back to the island for quite sometime.
We are fine. God was watching us? i have my family, and all my good friends..that includes all my forum friends. Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. I love Carolyn, even though we've never met! she helps me more than she knows.

I will be back regularly as soon as we get things rolling and I have a clear mind.

I can't thank you enough, it's times like these your know your true friends,
Judy

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Lonette (offline) on Friday, November 02 2012 @ 08:48 PM EDT  
Lonette

Oh Litz. I cannot tell you how sorry I am. I am though thrilled that you and your husband and Sly are well and with friends. I am sending you the biggest hug ever and if there is ANYTHING I can do please let me know. God Bless you and keep you.hug

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Friday, November 02 2012 @ 09:30 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

OH! Litz... I am heart broken to read your news..:cry1:.I am delighted that you, your husband and Sly are all ok,..thank God for good friends... wish i was close to help you... Big hugsTake care my friend..hug stormin heaven for all affected by Sandy...

Helpful Hints Be respectful ..Bev !

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: Litz (offline) on Friday, November 02 2012 @ 10:47 PM EDT  
Litz

I love you all...it's all about family and friends.....thanks so much.

Forum

Profile     PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:40 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate