https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2012 ~ 2013
 |  Printable Version
By: MayLine (offline) on Monday, February 06 2012 @ 09:14 PM EST  
MayLine

Lori "spare time" was hyperbole too!!!!!!!! I'm just trying to make you laugh. hug no one gets my humor... NO

Yes I will transfer my questions to the other thread. Lots we can learn - there's always that for the brain. :p

"One touch of nature makes the whole world kin."
William Shakespeare

Dede
Joined HWF: April 2009

Forum

Denver, Colorado

Profile Email   PM

By: mmud (offline) on Monday, February 06 2012 @ 09:18 PM EST  
mmud

Hi everyone :hello:

Ketchup is still on hold. Lots of wonderful pics I did a quick scan through though. How big was that fish Anna? Titter

Jewel will get a fix: Feb 6, 2012

Lily today
Click on image to download

Monday's short drive
Click on image to download

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Monday, February 06 2012 @ 09:21 PM EST  
garyandjudi

W O W Faint

Good trip Scott lots of eagles and a few others TitterGreen LOL

Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: Iona (offline) on Monday, February 06 2012 @ 09:28 PM EST  
Iona

Hi Nesties

I feel kind of lost. It took a while to find my way here. What a mess with whe copywrite issue.

Just so I understand, I can post my own pics & my own s'caps, but if I use someone else's I must name them. Not all clipart is useable, even if it says free?.

Lori I checked in on Sheperdstown nest earlier, & I saw Smitty incubating the egg, He looked cute sitting there. Thanks for link to egg laying video.
Thanks also for the work you are doing with other nesties to straighten this all out.
Will I be able to go to past EA link, when all is cleaned up? I was 2 days behind on reading.

Linda I hope Bird Talk is coming along alright. I used that link a lot. David watches birds while I'm at work & askes me to look some up for him. I use your link first. Sorry you have to redo everything again, I know how much time it took you to do it. I am behind on your 3 rivers thread too.

((((SUE))))) So great to see your post. I really do not miss the snow. I'm worried about what we'll get later. Winter is not over yet.

Naoma Red Heart :-* hug

Rose Loved the pics. Rach is so adorable.

Anna Great 4 hour walk pics. Can't wait to see more.

Gord Great k-up. Loved the wolves.

Tweets Lit a candle for Don Praying all goes well.

Scott Thanks for all the help you give everyone. I wish I was more computer sauvy, so I could help. I'd probably make thing worse. Lovin the bears.
Chase is such a cutie.

Hi Jean, Starr, Elle, Kathy, Judy, Candy, CK & SM, Nanc, ( Lil & Bret where ever you may be), Annie, & anyone I missed.

To all who asked, I still love my job. I'm still lesrning a lot everyday. I work with some awesome people. They are always showing me easier ways to do certain tasks.

Well I better get off now. I have read this whole new forum today & although I have taken breaks , My eyes are getting tired. I'll try to stop back in again before I hit the sack. Love & Miss everyone wave

Chardon Ohio
35 miles south east of Cleveland

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Monday, February 06 2012 @ 09:47 PM EST  
yalitldevl

Iona just post your own stuff and look back a couple posts for my Tx and that link...post all questions there not here ok? Wub You're welcome Iona and yes you'll be able to access the old EA when it comes out of lock up. When that will be who knows hug

GOOD NEWS!

We can use animation playhouse!! here's my email to them and their response to me!

MY EMAIL QUESTION

Hi, I just want to be sure I'm right "before" I use anything on your site! I read the terms of use and my question is... I can use the gif's as long as I post a link to your site correct?

we are on a Not-for-Profit site,
thanks Lori

THEIR EMAIL RESPONSE

Dave Nixon nxn@netgate.net 6:17 PM
to me

Hi Lori,

We always appreciate links but it's not obligatory

Dave
Animationplayhouse.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BAD NEWS (for Judy)

scratch using Microsoft Judy, their license even the stuff that says "royalty free" is in regards to if your using their stuff for web pages and design only. Not for personal use on any other sites. So in your Office that you paid for...all those images and clip art are free to use in Word and Power Point and on a website that is run on their platform and nowhere else!

here's the revised list (so far)

links to things - safe!
our own pictures - safe!
cam scaps - safe!
EA Radio show scaps and collages - safe!
posting cards and images that give code you can copy and paste here - safe! (Pea is the one doing it right with the COTD's...sometimes)
those riversong links - safe!
microsoft royalty-free images - NOT safe!

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: MayLine (offline) on Monday, February 06 2012 @ 10:33 PM EST  
MayLine

Eagleholics, If you need a laugh after all this, here is one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=HzSaoN2LdfU Turn up volume. I think I have seen this before, but I laughed out loud, so hope you do too! Titter

wave Iona -- glad your job is still a learning process for you - that keeps things interesting! Sorry you had trouble finding the new site - I did too and some other folks had the same problem. Glad you made it! Clapping I'm one you forgot Cry Hanky (just kidding!)

"One touch of nature makes the whole world kin."
William Shakespeare

Dede
Joined HWF: April 2009

Forum

Denver, Colorado

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Monday, February 06 2012 @ 10:36 PM EST  
yalitldevl

Judyb has answered your question Dede

forum/viewtopic.php?topic=310837#310837

please come gang and bookmark the above thread and stay abreast of what's being learned ok? hug

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: Iona (offline) on Monday, February 06 2012 @ 11:11 PM EST  
Iona

DeDe Sorry I didn't mention you. I can't figure out why, because I Loved the Decorah s'caps.

Lori I am just going to stick to my own things until we know what it safe. I Hope all this extra typing is causing you too much pain.

I got good news from my Dr. the other day. I have lost 21 lbs. I have a long way to go, but it's a good start.

I also have bad news. My niece's second husband, married 3 years, lost his battle to cancer. She'd doing all right, and I hope the girls are too. She has 5 beautiful daughters, the oldest graduates this year. Dennis was a good man, and made her happy. He will be missed by a lot of people. He was in an accoustic band that did a lot of classic rock. They have recordings on Facebook & Youtube.

Well I better get going, I do have to work tomorrow. Hope to see all of you soon.
Red Heart :-* hug Good night sleepy

Chardon Ohio
35 miles south east of Cleveland

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:44 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate