The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2012 ~ 2013
 |  Printable Version
By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Monday, December 30 2013 @ 10:32 PM EST  
AnniesKatz

G'Evening NestieLuvs,

hugDoreen, I'm happy to hear you are doing better each day. One day, one step at a time and soon you'll be back to health. I hope you are having success with stopping smoking.

Gordiekins, I think it's really nice that Adam asked your permission to pop the question to Sandy....shows good character I think. I'm with Sandy on the color of sapphires. I do have a dark blue with diamonds and I like it a lot but prefer my lighter ones.
Very pretty icy trees and snowy neighborhood. I like the tree that has balls.Whistling

Anna-LOL

Byebye Hi Jeannie, Texie and Judi!

Scott, Lynn backing in to the den gives a funny mental picture. I bet Holly was remembering laying with the man who took her in. What a thrill to be able to touch her. I too am really hoping they can make contact with the guy who obviously loved her. It would be really interesting to see Holly's reaction to him.

ByebyeDede, Elle, Iona, Candy, Rose, Sal, Starr, Kathy, Laurie, Kat, Lancie, Carolyn & All.

Have a Good Night Nesties.......Red HeartBig hugs

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: mmud (offline) on Tuesday, December 31 2013 @ 12:14 AM EST  
mmud

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Tuesday, December 31 2013 @ 12:27 AM EST  
garyandjudi

Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: mmud (offline) on Tuesday, December 31 2013 @ 03:00 AM EST  
mmud

Mug of coffee Good Morning Mug of coffee

Tuesday ~ December 31, 2013

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Tuesday, December 31 2013 @ 10:12 AM EST  
garyandjudi

Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Tuesday, December 31 2013 @ 11:02 AM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Yeah Nessi!

Yeah Holly!

Yeah Doreen!

Happy New Year to y'all......
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Tuesday, December 31 2013 @ 11:33 AM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Good Morning Friends, Well it looks like we are nearly into the year 2014. Where does time flight??????

So many changes here at EA just in this last year alone. I have wonderful memories of our beloved Nancy and Sue. I know their families must miss them something terrible, I know I sure do. Wub Then there is our Lori that made her exit this year and we have not heard from her or her friends. My hope is that she is doing well. love Our Iona lost her hubby David, special hugs for you Iona. hug I know Starr has to be missing Venny very badly too. Nodding yes Annie lost her BIL, hugs your way too Annie. Big hugs I also think of Dr Lynn and the loss of June and other bears we had learned to love.

2013 brought us happiness too in being together sharing good times and laughs. Grin The best good news was Doreen having her surgery and being on the road to recovery. Doreen, I'm so glad you are feeling better each day. I hope 2014 is a very wellness year for you my friend. hug

2013 brought me more freedom from work, which I'm so grateful for. Left thumb up

With that said I hope we all have a wonderful 2014 with each other here at EA and with other friends and family. Big hugs Thank you all for a wonderful 2013. Thank You

Gord, Wow, on all that ice!!!! I hope you have a warm up soon and the trees get free of that heavy ice. I know right now it is mighty cold in your neck of the woods. It is very cold here too staying in the 20 F temps. Snow Good news is that it is dry and sunny. Sunny Congratulation on Sandy and Adams engagement. I missed that post some how.

Annie, I hope your warm temps are still hanging in there my friend. Sunny

Jean, You have me hungry for a ball park hotdog. Titter

Hello Anna Byebye

Elle, I hope all goes well with your New Year Eve guest and his dog. The food you have prepared sounds yummy!!! Thank you for the update on Karen.

Scott, Wow, that is mighty cold for new comer Holly, -31 F. I hope they keep a close eye on her with the cam.

Judy, Congrats on Nessie fledging!!!!!! Very Happy I will check out the videos.

Thanks also to all for your comments on the last group of eagle photos. I did head out yesterday morning into the 10F temp to watch and grab a few photos. I was delighted to see a few eagles on the ice with a fish near the bike trail in Grafton along the Illinois River. One adult ended up with the fish. Here are just a few photos. It started on the river on floating ice and then flew to a tree. I followed. Smile

It was very exciting to watch the first adult with the fish be dive bombed my another adult. Finally it gave way and the other adult took over the fish. I will be posting more over at the thread later.

Click on image to download

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: anna-holland (offline) on Tuesday, December 31 2013 @ 11:47 AM EST  
anna-holland

Byebye
Doreen "i am feeling a bit better each day, Clapping Left thumb up Cheers Sunny Cloud 9 hug hug Big hugs Mug of coffee tea Birthday cake Wind to fly a kite Thank You Bravo well well well that`s we want to hear , Great to hear that Doreen. I going happy out 2013 and happy into 2014, thanks.

Linda , great job to put 2013 in a few words, I agree with you...enough changes....

Almost 18.00 hour eating time and then of to friends, so I am not at midnight here.....mauby later, neighbors having a party again Roll eyes we shale see

Have a good celebration, I wish you all the things you want to have....have fun Byebye and take care.

"what you send is what you get"

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:58 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate