Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Sunday, December 29 2013 @ 09:29 PM EST  
AnniesKatz

Good Evening Dear NestieLuvs

I hope you're doing well today ((((((((((Doreen))))))))))

Your sunset photos are beautiful Texie!

Dede, It's just great to see you posting again.

Linda, My, oh my, what beautiful eagle photos.

Scott, The updates on Holly are such fun to read. I can just imagine what a
wonderful experience the man who resuced Holly had with her...a once in a lifetime
period in his life. Six months is a long time and I bet he misses her terribly. The
short video is so sweet. Her quick turnaround in attitude makes me think she is going
to adapt well to her new home and companions.

What awful news for Karen Elle. Thank you GF for the update.

Jeannie, Great to see you and your mustard.Grin

Anna, Terrific photos of the Eurasian Jay...such a pretty bird.

Wow Texie, The snow art is amazing and that's a lot of stomping!

Have to stop here-Sam says dinner is ready.

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: algonquinlover (offline) on Sunday, December 29 2013 @ 10:05 PM EST  
algonquinlover

As Jeannie Baneenee said...this is not a Ketchup as I don't Relish doing those any more...more of a Mouse Turd, er, Mus turd, I mean Must ard. Green LOL

Scoot, glad you enjoyed the pics and vids. I told Ron to also take a pic of the two sisters from Germany as they were both absolutely gorgeous but I think he was drooling too much to capture them feeding the Gray Jays. Titter If fact, I was too, while handing the raisins to the girls. Whistling Thanks about the Moose vid/dedication and the words for Sandy and Adam. Ron REALLY wanted to see a Bull Moose in full antler mode but it was not to be this time. Algonquin is always a good place to go and when you see animals, I consider it a bonus.

Annie, better late than never! Grin Glad you enjoyed the pics and vids. I too thought it was a funny looking Deer in Scott's photo. I didn't think it was you (I've seen your picture). Rolling on floor laughing TY about the Moose vid/dedication. It moved me when I was filming it and also putting it together. Wub I thought the webs looked like sailboats too! Left thumb up Thank you for Sandy and Adam. Sandy loves Sapphires but not the really deep, deep blue ones. Adam found a jeweller who said he could get a paler blue Sapphire and Sandy was thrilled when she received the ring. Adam even called me to ask if it was OK for him to propose to her! How old fashioned it that? I thought it was a really nice touch. After he proposed, and the next time I saw him, he said "just don't expect me to call you Dad". I told him not to call me for money either. Rolling on floor laughing

Tex, always a joy to bring pics and vids to you to peruse. Big hugs That was a mesmerizing photo of the sunlight thru the window looking like a starry night. Left thumb up You always capture beautiful sunset photos. Left thumb up I really think some of the Jays recognize me after feeding them for so many years. Not all of them "squeak" at you when they take the raisins but ROSLGOLR certainly does. And sometimes when he lands in my hand, he looks at me for a few seconds before taking the food. I would like to think there is some recognition happening there. I have been going to that park for 50 years so I should know where to look by now! Titter

Doreen, I had to read back to see what you were going thru. I wish you a speedy and complete recovery and a clean bill of health. I sure hope you stop smoking. Red Heart Glad I could brighten you day with some fall colours. hug Good to see you are back home and in familiar surroundings where the healing can begin. Big hugs

Anna, thanks about the pcis. Yes, sad that red is not on the menu anymore - thanks to Warren Buffet, they are closing the Heinz factory in Leamington Ontairo, throwing 700 workers out on their ear. I will have to use another brand of red from now on. Whistling Lovely photo of Brigitte and Daan. Wub That was a male Eurasian Jay with his feathers up - he was just trying to attract a beautiful lady to come up and meet him sometime. Wooh

Linda, thanks about the pics. Nice shot of the "girls" and wonderful Eagle shots. You capture great closeups of them. Left thumb up I've heard of the Christmas turkey, the Christmas ham, even the Christmas Roast Beef but never the Christmas Lasagne! Wooh The Eagle with the fish is a fabulous shot! Clapping More greats shots with your sis. Left thumb up

Carolyn, TY about the pics and Sandy. Big hugs I hope little Gregory feels better soon.

Judi, I thought Boxing day referred to all of the fist fights at Walmart! Wooh

Dede, Byebye I hope you friend heals well from her fall. I just got my skating pass so I better be careful. Whistling Thanks about the fall pics - I figured it was time to post them...just before Chrismas! Whistling

Ellie Mae, thanks about Algonquin and Sandy/Adam, not necessarily in that order. Grin

Jean, TY about the pics, vids and Sandy. Red Heart I got a bit emotional shooting the vid as I could feel Nanc's presence (we were meant to ONLY see this female Moose, not any male ones on this trip). Ron asked me if anything was wrong....I told him there was some dust in my eye. Whistling

Karen Bills, I hope you fully recover from your most unfortunate fall.

A big shout out to Bev, Starry, Debs, Karen (Mustang Sally), CK & Lance, Iona, Kathy, Laurie and Rose.

I have some photos showing the ice storm here. Good thing I took them Friday as we got some significant melting the past two days. I will post them after taking a break from this non-ketchup. tea

Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished. ~Lao Tzu

Gord

Forum

Georgetown Ontario

Profile Email   PM

By: mmud (offline) on Sunday, December 29 2013 @ 10:25 PM EST  
mmud

wave Dede

Awesome snow designs Naoma. Smile
Dr. Rogers does seem to have a way with bears. Titter

wave Jean

Thanks for the update on Karen B, elle. Smile

Lovely close up vid of Nissi Judi. Smile

Holly does seem to be adjusting rather well Annie. Smile
I hope they're able to contact the person who raised her and possibly have him visit the NABC.

Nice job on the non k-up Gord. Titter
Where are the ice storm pics? Posting this now. Smile

Holly Bear UPDATE December 29, 2013

Holly & Lynn
Click on image to download

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: algonquinlover (offline) on Sunday, December 29 2013 @ 10:34 PM EST  
algonquinlover

Some shots around my home showing the beauty of the ice storm. Double click all pics to really see the coating of ice on everything!

My Baby Blue Spruce in back yard and neighbour's tree over fence

My Mountain Ash

Blue Spruce and neighbour' trees again

Gord

Forum

Georgetown Ontario

Profile Email   PM

By: algonquinlover (offline) on Sunday, December 29 2013 @ 10:39 PM EST  
algonquinlover

My Maple tree in front yard

My neighbour Scott's Maple Tree

Some colour amid the chaos at Tamara's Maple Tree

Gord

Forum

Georgetown Ontario

Profile Email   PM

By: algonquinlover (offline) on Sunday, December 29 2013 @ 10:43 PM EST  
algonquinlover

A bit of destruction on Tamara's tree

Frozen in time

Looking the other way up the street - they almost look like those fake frosted trees they sell in the stores for putting up inside your house!

Gord

Forum

Georgetown Ontario

Profile Email   PM

By: algonquinlover (offline) on Sunday, December 29 2013 @ 10:50 PM EST  
algonquinlover

Another tree up the street

Neighbour's tree bent right over from all the weight

The top of my Evergreen in front yard - the flying fickle frozen fingers of fate? Wooh

Tomorrow I will get some shots of the destruction in the area, especially around Ron's place when I head up there to get my Rainbow Trout. It is unreal how many trees are down and/or damaged.

Gord

Forum

Georgetown Ontario

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:31 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate