please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2012 ~ 2013
 |  Printable Version
By: mmud (offline) on Thursday, December 26 2013 @ 11:15 PM EST  
mmud

Beautiful pic of the girls Linda. You had quite the houseful to feed. Smile

Have fun with the kids Carolyn. Smile

Nice to hear you have a little more freedom with the portable drain Doreen. Smile
The bear updates are all good news lately so let's hope that continues when they go to court.
It will be fun watching little Holly in her new environment.

wave Annie, Iona, Naoma, & Judy

Preparing for Holly UPDATE December 26, 2013

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: txelements (offline) on Thursday, December 26 2013 @ 11:44 PM EST  
txelements

Well, regarding Holly.......I read this ....Then we got a call that forced a change of plans. Her release into the enclosure will not be streamed live.

I wonder who would change the plans? Chin

Either those who have Holly's best interest at heart or............those who are, once again, afraid of the Bear Center's genuine respect for bears & the value of nature/wildlife in our joint venture on Mother Earth.

Hopefully, where the Bear's et al are concerned, the DNR will be "foiled again". Nodding yes

(((Doree))).....home hopefully, or not, I wish you sweet dreams.
When you are released home, it will most likely wear you out. Checking out, traveling home & settling in will most likely wear you out. Take care not to over do in your happy & excited state to be home.

Mind me, young lady. Grin

Big hugs's all around. Smile

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Friday, December 27 2013 @ 12:04 AM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Yep TX......If only the DNR understood just how tons (thousands) of folks view them.

On the flip side, maybe Holly needs a quiet entrance if she has had a rough timeand that should be respected - i.e. as you said "those who have Holly's best interests at heart".

I hope y'all are having a great Christmas week.
hugs,
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: mmud (offline) on Friday, December 27 2013 @ 03:00 AM EST  
mmud

Mug of coffee Good Morning Mug of coffee

Friday ~ December 27, 2013

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Friday, December 27 2013 @ 10:21 AM EST  
garyandjudi

Can you believe I'm still on Fledge Alert

Click on image to download Nessi doing wingersizing exercises to get his wings strong now that his crop is full
clickX2
Yes still waiting on this Fledge

love Thinking of you Doreen saying my healing prayers everyday hugBig hugsfingers crossed and hope you will be home soon

Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Friday, December 27 2013 @ 10:58 AM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Good Morning Friends,

Doreen it was awesome to see your post from yesterday. I know you are anxious to get home and I hope you are able to do that soon my dear friend.hug

Judy, How time flies, Nessie has grown to be so beautiful. I hope it fledges soon my friend. Left thumb up

Iona, I hope this Christmas was filled with happy memories of David and you had a Mreey Christmas with family my friend. Wub

Elle, I know what you are planning for today's Boxing Day, Shopping with your friends. I hope you get some good bargains my friend. Smile

Carolyn, I hope you are having a wonderful time with your family and especially the new baby, Liam. I so glad you have become a regular here at EA my friend.hug

Annie, Your winter weather forecast sound like summer/spring here. We are going to be in the 50F today and tomorrow and then drop again starting the weekend. Thank you for the very kind comment about me working Christmas Eve my friend. Wub

Scott, Hooray for Holly being on her way to being out of that horrible box. It will be a shock at first and she will most likely be very frightened. I think a gradual entrance will be for her best. Thanks for keeping us updated my friend. Left thumb up

Naoma, I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas, kitty cats and puppy dogs too. I'm with you my friend, I miss our friend Jean. Smile

I had a great day of Freedom on the rivers yesterday. Many eagles to see and the weather was nice and bright. Scott, another blue sky day. Grin

Here are a few from yesterday, I will post the rest over at the thread.

Click on image to download

Thanks for the so very kind comments on the "Girl" photo. Have a great day "my friends". Dear cat

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Friday, December 27 2013 @ 11:17 AM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Oh geez Linda, those pictures! The eagle with the fish! WOW!

Have I become a "regular".....oh my......I love y'all.

My family is not here yet as 18 month old Gregory is sick so delaying to get him better and ensuring all the others (5) don't get it.
I saw Liam on Christmas Day and Cat has been busy with her husband's family so it's been a beautiful time with my kitties, dog and husband.

Doreen....I was also thrilled to see your post.

Off to walk my Bleu.......Whoops, Judi, great picture of Nessi - still there - that's a blessing for you.
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: MayLine (offline) on Friday, December 27 2013 @ 12:47 PM EST  
MayLine

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my Eagleholics Friends!

Trying to get a sense of how dear Doreen is doing and have read back a bit. Holy Cow, I saw all the lovely birthday greetings posted for me on the 21st - what a surprise! Wooh Grin You all are too gracious and I loved reading them. Thank you and hug to all of you -- Scott (cool pic of Denver Green LOL), Judy, Jean, Carolyn, Elle, Annie, Debs, Naoma, Rose, Linda, Bev (I love hydrangeas and your bouquet!), Candy, Iona and Anna.

I always remember Marinda shares that day -- and I wish her a great 21st, albeit belatedly -- as well as Anna's Mom Wub Happy Birthday to Ruud too!

My birthday was terrific because we were in Portland OR with the grandchildren, my son and D-I-L for the lead-in to Christmas! Had a great 4 days and then came back to Denver the evening of the 23rd to share Christmas with our younger son and his delightful new gal-friend. Wub

The photos and stories I was able to catch up on are wonderful. I've loved seeing them all.

Hope to read soon that Doreen has finally returned to her home! I'm heading out to see a friend here who's finally home after being in hospital 1 week and rehab for 3 weeks following surgery. She fell just before Thanksgiving ice skating with her grandchildren and shattered her femur. Cry Her determination to recover is awesome and I suspect Doreen has that same spunk to see her through! love

"One touch of nature makes the whole world kin."
William Shakespeare

Dede
Joined HWF: April 2009

Forum

Denver, Colorado

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:57 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate