https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2012 ~ 2013
 |  Printable Version
By: yalitldevl (offline) on Monday, February 06 2012 @ 06:32 PM EST  
yalitldevl

{{{{{{{{{Sue}}}}}}}}}!!! Wub dern near missed ya!!!! awwww thanks for lovely moon shots! did you howl at it? if not please do so Green LOL

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: Anonymous: naturelady () on Monday, February 06 2012 @ 06:37 PM EST  
Anonymous: naturelady

:helloCry Hanky(Lori))). lol I'll start howling now. Thank you for all your hard work on the forum. You and others too. Now I hope you have a good evening and can just rest.hug

By: txelements (offline) on Monday, February 06 2012 @ 06:41 PM EST  
txelements

Lori.......your the bestest! Red Heart

Sue...................howwwwwllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
:-*

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: naturelady () on Monday, February 06 2012 @ 06:51 PM EST  
Anonymous: naturelady

:hello:Naoma :-*hug

By: algonquinlover (offline) on Monday, February 06 2012 @ 06:54 PM EST  
algonquinlover

Good Monday afternoon :hello:

I was hoping that the restrictions about posting things from the web would limit the number of pages each day but noooooooo, I see everyone still has chattyitis. Titter

First of all.....YEAH GIANTS!!!! So great to see them beat the Brady Bunch yet again! :cheerguy:

Jean, my brother and I are going to be co-executors as my sister is renouncing her position as executor to try to speed things up. Since I am doing just about everything anyway, I am the lead executor. Would I lead you down the garden path? Titter Two years for probate??? That is just crazy! Faint Sorry to hear it is taking so long for your Mom's will to be settled. Yes, it is probably sitting on some judge's desk, no doubt. My lawyer said it should take 4-6 weeks since Mom died in Ajax. If she had died in Oakville (where she used to live and where his office is), he said he could get probate in 1-2 days as "he knows people here". So it is not what you know but who you know and also where you die. I guess dying in Texas is not a very good idea. NO Your photos are BEAU tiful. Titter Everone has their hand out when you die. Oh the shame I tried to click on "watch ad now" on your scap of Anna and Ruud from the show today but it would not run! Click on image to download

Kathy, no more trouble than normal....I just won't be able to show anyone graphically what I am talking about from now on....Whistling Did you get my email I sent you back in January about your flights? Whistling

Anna, good to see your Mom is doing things she likes to do. hug Great pics of the Snipes. Left thumb up I see they like their food refridgerated. Whistling Ice Moles?? All I've ever heard of are Ice Holes. Whistling Neat picture of the Ice Moles - copywrite it! Rolling on floor laughing I love your captions on the Cormorant pics. Make sure you scour the web every day to ensure no one is reposting your pics or comments. Wooh

Sue, great ketchup, especially from memory! Wooh Everything was in order for Mom's estate as I had put it in order that past few years. I have looked after her finances, tax returns, investments etc. since my Dad died 16 years ago. So it should go relatively smoothly. fingers crossed Hope you are feeling as good as possible these days. Wub Someone is getting antsy with the full moon....

Click on image to download

Wolves Howling at Wolf Mountain Sanctuary posted by kubrickrules

Rose, great shots of the Eagle at the festival. :thumrht: What a treat it must have been to see them all. Nodding yes And now we know how some chicken/fish get into trees (everyone said they were flying fish...and chickens can't fly Whistling)! Wooh Cute pics of Rachel, the show stealer. Titter Does she know what a fork is for? Titter

Judy, the room is looking good. Looks like Einstein approves. Titter But he is saying "why isn't Lassie on TV?" Wooh

Tweets, so sorry to read about Don's Bell's Palsy. Keeping you and him in my prayers for sure. hug

Scott, cute pic of Chase. You will be "chasing" him around soon. Titter If you gave Chase some "Swiffer" slippers, your floors would be clean in no time! Rolling on floor laughing Thanks for the SB commercials. Now I can see what I missed. :dunno: (the game kinda sucked too until the last minute Titter)

Naoma, nice shot of Kelley and the puzzle. Nodding yes Cute pics of the Donk-a-donks. Titter We don't get to see the SB ads up here in the Great White North as we are deemed to be too susceptible to and too easily influenced by Yankee advertising and may do something stupid like laugh at the ads or actually enjoy them. Oh the shame

Nanc, I was just asking myself the same question...how did I get so far behind? Was here on Saturday and it was page 2. Now on Monday (two days later by my math Wooh ) and we are on page 7!!!???? Y'all didn't get the memo to SAY NO MORE, did you? Rolling on floor laughing

Lori, all future bird ID requests will now be referred to Scott who will use his very own bird ID book that he is about to publish. Page 1 - big birds, Page 2 - little birds. Page 3 - everything in between. Whistling Doing monster ketchups and REST seem to be at odds with each other. Whistling I checked Microsoft's royalty free site and you are right, there does not appear to be any ROYALTY there - no Kings, Queens, Princes or Princesses or even Knaves. Rolling on floor laughing

Elle, we are not allowed to say anything that someone else may have said exactly the same way in the past. We are not allowed to post any pics that look identical to someone else's pics. We are not allowed to do anything that someone else may have done the same way in a previous life. Hope this clarifies things. Wooh

JudyB, that gave me a headache reading that from Richard! Wooh

Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished. ~Lao Tzu

Gord

Forum

Georgetown Ontario

Profile Email   PM

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Monday, February 06 2012 @ 07:09 PM EST  
garyandjudi

Look what I spotted at the Ozark nest cam when I went to search oput eagles for the EFOTD
Click on image to download 3 deer

Kewl Cool moon shot Sue hug but you will have to wait for mine until tomorrow....I captured the just about full moon last nite and will do it again tonite....right from my front porch Grin

Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Monday, February 06 2012 @ 07:44 PM EST  
garyandjudi

Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Monday, February 06 2012 @ 07:48 PM EST  
AnniesKatz

Quote by: naturelady

:hello:Nestmateshug

Sue's Moon. And since it's mine its ok to post.Smile

Hope everyone has a good evening. :hello:

Hey ((((((((((SUSIE)))))))))), Gimme back MY moon!Green LOL (it's not here yet)
Love the photos GF. It's so beautiful reflecting on the water. Great to see you!hug

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:24 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate