The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2012 ~ 2013
 |  Printable Version
By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Sunday, February 05 2012 @ 08:29 PM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Good Evening Friends,

Just checking in and I see that we have done wonderfully with out copy right photos. What a delight from Cute Chase and Rachel to beautiful eagles, to wild life from the Netherlands, to eagles and their nest and new egg, to snowman, and even more wonderful posts. I give you all a Left thumb up

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Sunday, February 05 2012 @ 09:00 PM EST  
yalitldevl

Ohhhhhhh Tweet!!! been there done that with my friend! It was called Bells Palsy not sure about the spelling but positive about the diagnosis. If Don's is the same my buddies came back 100% in a matter of days. I think 2.5 days to be exact. That is sooo scary sorry to you both Sad

awwww love sweet Chases sweet little kicks and I always love seeing onesys...so cute!! Wub glad the little monkey is booting around pretty good

more after Nesties hug ...just doing quick glances not red right now. Up past 500 pages I've done now Titter

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: txelements (offline) on Sunday, February 05 2012 @ 09:09 PM EST  
txelements

rake me over the coals if you wish........but the SB half time show as well as the commercials this year are lacking.
The game score is close @ end of 3rd quarter. I know that's what it's supposed to be about.

Maybe EA minds should go into unique advertising. Especially with De's yankee ingenuity. Grin

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Sunday, February 05 2012 @ 10:25 PM EST  
yalitldevl

I'm still working away and am up to page 582, I'm stopping around 620 which is halfway then Linda should be heading for me from the other end doing her half. That's one thread! Scott and Nanc are doing the same on another. Then we're almost done wooooooohooooooo Cheers

just wanted to drop off these few 'thots' I had and typed along the way.....

so many laughs but ohhhhh so many sad things too to have to relive along this clean up process...sheesh. And I'm so strongly reminded how very sad I am to lose Lil' over and over Sad

do ya'll remember when we were knocked down to one pic per post? We all kicked and screamed for a couple days but we sure got back into the swing in a hurry! trust me! Wooh Change is never easy but always accepted with a little time

one thing that really stuck out during the clean up is when one of us needs help with a bird ID. All of us get to work and bring back things we find that look like a possible match. I think we need to be a little cautious going forward on how we do that now. That's all so far otherwise we're good!

It was June 26, 2011 when I first posted that I got bit and my hand was swollen. That was the very first sign of the RA

when I'm done with my above pages I'll be really done!!! sooooo tomorrow morning I'll be heading back for a long read cause I'm pretty sure there was 3 pages when I was last caught up Green LOL

have a great night {{{{{{{{{{Besties}}}}}}}}}}}} and while I can't do all the red with the reading I'll have a few pressing notes I'm sure in the morning. Niters Nesties hug sleepy

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: mmud (offline) on Sunday, February 05 2012 @ 10:34 PM EST  
mmud

Lovely pics of Kelley with the clock and puzzle Naoma. Smile
That's a pretty cool way to do puzzles.
Sweet shots of the donkeys. Are they thinking you brought treats?
The floors are far from spotless, but between Buddy licking them & Chase crawling around they're not too bad now. Titter
The half time show sucked. (Just my opinion mind you.) Grin
Superbowl Commercials 2012

wave elle & Anna

Thanks for the NCTC egg update & s'caps Lori. Smile
(That would be Nanc "doing the same on another" as I haven't been there yet.)

Thanks for the EFOTD Judy. Smile

wave Jean, Nanc, & Linda

Waiting to aim Jewel’s Den Cam: February 05, 2012

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Sunday, February 05 2012 @ 10:35 PM EST  
garyandjudi

Thanks Thank You for the link Lori looks like Smitty was trying to build the nest while Belle was trying to lay an egg WoohPhewDon't Panic Is Smitty young :question: because why would the male eagle be walking around the nest with a branch in his beek while his mate was laying an egg....seems strange to me :dunno:Puzzledlike a new to being a father eagle and must learn the ropes TitterGreen LOL

Watching the "Voice" its on now so I keep running from the computer in the den to the TV in the livingroom

Nissan Commercial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9coyBLk ... re=related

The following is a very interesting video from YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy4ZQMLy ... creen&NR=1

Yeah Giants Super Bowl champs Cheers:cheerguy: ....and I just loved Madonna always have as she's my generation of music and she had me up and dancing to her old music revised....loved it loved it love and lookin good at 53 yes she looks damn good and hasn't lost her talent with age....she looks ageless Grin

Got the CCB Eagle nest blog link and a two juveniles were bothering pa Norfork and his new Mrs. today...they were trilling up a storm but the juveniles wouldn't move....something like the Ozark juvenile...to stuborn to move Titter
http://eaglenest.blogs.wm.edu/

Texas wave Cheers:cheerguy: We can't see the American commercials here in Canada they give us Canadian commercial instead so I can't comment on your commercials Naoma hug

hope all the above is legal fingers crossed

Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Sunday, February 05 2012 @ 10:45 PM EST  
yalitldevl

woooooooohooooooooooo vid of Belle laying the egg by crayj46!!! Cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuQxJLqT7c4

and for any copyright issues that anybody thinks they're dreaming up for youtube, I say forget it!!! The uploader has the choice of marking it public or private. When you mark it public you and your vid are fair game! This pic of the shot from the vid above shows what happens when you "Like" a vid....share it with your friends it says!!

so I did and will continue to! Wooh Just be sure to have the common courtesy to give credit where it's due!

Click on image to download

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: Eagle lovers fro (offline) on Sunday, February 05 2012 @ 11:03 PM EST  
Eagle lovers fro

HI eachat :hello:so many beautiful pictures ..donkeys..Eagles ..snow ..beautiful Rachel .Red Heart.love them all. :thumrht:.as you all know the Giants won.Clapping
Madonna looking as if she hasn't aged one bit, @ 53 yrs old. Roll eyesClint Eastwood, OMG, best commercial so far.
Now they are dancing here in the streets and have fireworks outside my house..i can't hear myself type lol...Titter...

.I leave you with flowers..You can almost smell the perfume! here is the link..enjoy

http://player.vimeo.com/video/27920977? ... rait=0href

back to the party.Cheers.ciao &hug Starrwave...Good night

***STARR***

NEW VIDEO:..Share the love for Mom and Dad Hornby
CLICK HERE
NEW VIDE0~Sidney Nest.Mom and Dad nest building
CLICK HERE

Forum

NYC

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:10 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate