Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2012 ~ 2013
 |  Printable Version
By: Bornin55 (offline) on Sunday, February 05 2012 @ 03:41 PM EST  
Bornin55

Once we left the field, we went to the Community Hall for a pancake breakfast
Click on image to download

Then checked out some displays they had
(If this one bothers anyone, I'll remove it)

and I purchased a couple T-shirts.

All in all it was an awesome day.

Hope everyone enjoyed being there with me (in my heart).
Big Hugs
Rose

Rose
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Member since August 2006

Forum

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Profile     PM

By: golden1 (offline) on Sunday, February 05 2012 @ 03:43 PM EST  
golden1

Rose

Your pics of the Festival are wonderful. That was thrilling to watch through your pics. You got great shots. Thanks for sharing.

Anna loved the snipes.

After all our snow we are enjoying a sunny day with no clouds and it is melting melting melting.

Kittenface did this FSV youtube the other day. Eagles on a snowy nest. She has given me permission to post her youtubes so we are good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlOPFs_-Kqw

2009 ~ Donna ~ Colorado

Forum

colorado

Profile Email   PM

By: anna-holland (offline) on Sunday, February 05 2012 @ 03:49 PM EST  
anna-holland

{{{SUE}}}, Phew I got a Wren , hard work .......Grin well, I saw it at home that it was a wren, I saw it was a little bird but it was to far. ( what a amazing good memory you have, I think nobody want /can beat you Titter would be a nice experiment!...mine would be short Roll eyes))

Did somebody ever heard from a Ice Mole? They crawl under ice and when they come up they make a globe with a little hole in it for air. Well, I did not ever heard from a Ice Mole ( because they don`t exist) but, that`s what I thought when I saw this little globes Titter Whistling

"what you send is what you get"

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

By: Evaklk (offline) on Sunday, February 05 2012 @ 04:34 PM EST  
Evaklk

Rose I thoroughly enjoyed each and every one of your eagle pictures from the festival. Excellent action pictures! Waaaay Cool!! Cool Sitting eagle

love Love the cutie and her little snowman. Wub

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to Dance in the Rain. Kathy, joined 12 Apr 09.

Forum

Puyallup, Wa

Profile Email   PM

By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Sunday, February 05 2012 @ 04:54 PM EST  
nonniejean8

:hello:

Hey Kathy ~ Great to see you & happy you found us. Cheers
This ‘new way’ isn’t going to take us anywhere we haven’t been…still lovin, supportin one another…just less of the ‘iffy’ things.
Pretty sure the problem was initially caused by one single, unintentional ‘oops’ spark post…but that’s all it takes sometimes to cause a ragin fire that affects many along the way. We gonna be OK, GF. Nodding yes

Howdy ((((( Red HeartTexie Red Heart ))))) ~ They live near Pilot Point…P.O. mailing address is for Pottsboro, TX & yep, their home is way out in the country (sticks, MoJo calls it).
Not much more I can tell. M & A had seen the mama & baby cougar quite often at the woods edge of their property. Then heard news of the mama from the wildlife folk there…who figured the baby could make it staying in its own environment (with monitoring).
Sammie was outside one day (after Mama Cougar was gone) when the baby came out of the woods alone. Sam walked out that way…baby met her about half way, and they started playing…big pals now.
M & A also have a house cat, Maggie…she & Sammie have grown up together…and even tho being a huge Black Lab, Sam is so gentle with her…has always let Maggie be da boss. Grin
I’ll ask M & A to tell me more about their play, when they get back. If I forget, will ask her on the phone later…we talk every week.

((((( Red Heart Linda Red Heart ))))) ~ Please s-l-o-w down, GF. When it gets done…it will get done. hug

Anna ~ How sweet…you, Mom, and the puzzle. Wub Hope she enjoys working this one as much as the ones in days past.
Well…the lawyer finally cashed my ($1,726.00) check last month…will probate does not come cheap but you gotta have it done. Hopefully the wheels are in progress for closing now. fingers crossed
I’m happy with your eyes too…you look beautiful as always…and most especially the headaches are a thing of the past. hug
Rolling on floor laughing Yup, stubborn as they come…always been that way. :dunno:
Common Snipe / Heaven Goat…neat’o! Wub All your picture shares & commentary…thank you.
Nope, Never heard of the "Ice Mole"...but I like it. LOL

((((( Red Heart Susie Red Heart ))))) ~ Talk about a heart up lifter…seeing you here sure did that for me!
I’d hate to see you do a ‘lot’ of ketchup, GF! LOL Loved reading every word!
Aaaah pshaw…That ouchie was no big thang. Truly I did not say one ‘bad’ word…immediately thought about the many times I have seen Bob and Terry do that very thing…with tools slipping…just my turn. Whistling
Yep, Terry loves the snow…hasn’t been out in much…still cramming for those two upcoming mid-term finals tomorrow…another one coming up Tuesday…then he can breathe & play a bit. Phew
Thank you…hope your day is a good one too, GF.

Starr ~ What beautiful Norfolk Sitting eagle shares…so very regal looking, both lovies…thank you. hug

Rose ~ WooooHooooo! What an experience, GF! Love your picture shares & so very happy you, Justin, & Rachel were able to attend the Eagle Watch Festival. Cheers
Ooopsie…so sorry…didn’t mean to butt in. very embarrassed I’ll wait a bit before posting this…
…and while I’m waiting…a zillion other great posts! Green LOL
Love your next great captures…awwwwwing over the ones of our precious Rachel…you go little GF! Red Heart

:hello: ((((( Red Heart LoriLou Red Heart ))))) ~ Beau is there this time…somewhere…you just didn’t travel far enough. LOL

Judy ~ Love your deco redo… Left thumb up and pictures…thanks for sharing.
Beau is Terry’s doggie…wish he were mine…well, he is my grand-doggie. Grin

Donna ~ Love the FSV Eagles Nest Video Camera share via Kittenface…thank you for sharing.

Outta here...for now...before a zollion more post catch up with me...Grin

wave

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: anna-holland (offline) on Sunday, February 05 2012 @ 05:01 PM EST  
anna-holland

Rose What a great experience, so many eagles. Great shot of three eagles eating in the tree. Grin car alarm...they did not take off with their food. Rachel still is a beautiful and sweet girl love....breakfastOh My whow , you was early there. Nice T shirts colors. Ohyesss, I sure enjoyed them, Nice to read too. Thanks for the pictures. hug

Jean, Grin well somebody can eat beef steak. I sure hope for you it close down....end of story after such a long time hug

"what you send is what you get"

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

By: Tweet Dreams (offline) on Sunday, February 05 2012 @ 05:02 PM EST  
Tweet Dreams

Good Afternoon Friends!
I had quite a scare this morning. Don and I got up around 8:00am and as we sat down to eat breakfast, I noticed his eye was drooped as well as his entire right side of his face. I asked him what was wrong and he said his one side of his face was numb. He said he felt fine otherwise, but I got him into the car immediately and headed to the hospital. Being his father suffered a severe stroke, I wasn't taking any chances. After 6 hours, cat scans, tests,monitoring his vitals and a series of medications.... they determined he had Bells Palsy. He is home now. I have to take him to our family doctor on Tuesday and he will be on meds for at least a week. Further treatment will be determined by our family doctor. Please keep him in your prayers!

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."
~~Jean~~

Forum

Aiken, South
Carolina

Profile Email   PM

By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Sunday, February 05 2012 @ 05:16 PM EST  
nonniejean8

((((( Red Heart Tweety Red Heart ))))) ~ My thoughts & prayers are there, GF...for ((((( Red Heart Don Red Heart ))))) and you.

On my to light a candle too...love you.

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:12 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate