https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Good Wishes For Richard
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: bociany () on Wednesday, April 04 2012 @ 02:11 AM EDT  
Anonymous: bociany

From the beginning, Richard has been the wind beneath the wings of HWF, teaching many lessons along the way. It is difficult to find the words to say good bye to one so respected, even after some time of few and far between hellos. My thoughts are with Richard and his family.

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Wednesday, April 04 2012 @ 08:40 AM EDT  
Woodlands Bleu

God Bless you and keep you dear Richard. I do not know how to explain how someone we have never "met" could be such a huge part of our lives daily, in and out. I hope you have wings to fly and love in our heart as we have for you. Love to your family and friends who adore you.

Thank you for being you.
your friend you do not know,
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: Darlene (offline) on Wednesday, April 04 2012 @ 09:21 AM EDT  
Darlene

God bless you and keep you Richard! You will be missed! Prayers for you and your family!hug

Darlene, Langley, BC
aka Eaglelover1923
aka lovethebabies

Forum Admin
Admin

Langley, BC

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Wednesday, April 04 2012 @ 10:51 AM EDT  
yalitldevl

I am at a complete loss for words Richard Cry Hanky having been down this road before there really aren't any so all I can do is say what you meant to me. Everything! as far as HWF went. It was you I always turned to no matter what the issue was. It was you I knew I could count on for so many things and it is you that has taken a permanent residence in my heart where you'll stay. You have been our backbone and I know many of us will feel much weaker without you.

May you journey on in peace and in comfort as you travel the road we all must hug

love to you, your family and friends from my heart to all of yours Red Heart

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: jkr (offline) on Wednesday, April 04 2012 @ 11:49 AM EDT  
jkr

Richard, you have meant the world to all of us at HWF the past 6 years. Wub From the days of the old ETF (Egg Turning Frequently) thread at the old Infotec forum, watching Hornby and then Sidney (on a slant because of the camera hanging on the end of a crane Green LOL), to the implementation of HWF and the newer cameras at Delta and WhiteRock.

I don't know how many times I phoned you over the years (100's :question: ) with the plea of "Richard the _____ camera just went down" or " the forum isn't coming up" and you were ALWAYS so cheerful when you answered the phone. How did you ever do that at 6:00 a.m. when I was barely awake enough to make a coherent phone call ?

AND, to think you actually succeeded in teaching me so much about the workings of forums and websites. It boggles my mind at how much I've learned from you over the years. Of course, I probably asked some of the dumbest questions imaginable but you still had the patience of Job to explain things to me.
I can't imagine the day when I ask "Richard how do I.....................?" and there will be no answer. :cry1:

All I can say to you is Thank You Richard for everything you have done and for your friendship over the years. God bless you. hug

Blessings and Hugs to Shirley, your boys, daughter-in-laws, and your little granddaughter. Thank you to each of them for sharing you with us over the years.

Click on image to download

~Judy~

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: elle (offline) on Wednesday, April 04 2012 @ 01:00 PM EDT  
elle

Ian and I wish you everlasting peace and freedom from suffering, Richard. It was a pleasure to have met and known you. You will be missed by many.

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: BBE (offline) on Wednesday, April 04 2012 @ 03:45 PM EDT  
BBE

It saddens me to read that Richard's time with his wife, family, friends and all forum members is ebbing to a close. May his remaining time be comfortable and may he be at peace.

Richard gave unstintingly of his time and experience and enjoyed doing so. He will be missed by all whose lifves he touched.

I will remember his arrival at the first 'Sidney Fledge' on his red motorcycle. Smile

God bless.

BBE
"Happiness is good health and a bad memory."
by Ingrid Bergman (1917-1982)

Forum

Nr. Vancouver, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: eiguoc (offline) on Wednesday, April 04 2012 @ 04:23 PM EDT  
eiguoc

God Bless to Richard & his family. May he have a peaceful, pain free time left. Thank you for all that you have done.

Pat=photographer & cat mom
Pardon my shortening memory
Member since Aug 23/06

Forum

Scarborough, Ontario

Profile     PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:38 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate