Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - White Rock Nest Camera Archive
 White Rock Area 2012 Ground Observers
 |  Printable Version
By: sibby (offline) on Saturday, August 04 2012 @ 11:39 AM EDT  
sibby

Christian, I'm in awe of these simply wonderful pics. Up close & personal - - totally jaw dropping-. Fabulous action/ movement with Foxy - wow. The back grounds are wunderbar, with Echo that colouring is breathtaking especially . Thank you Christian.
To Tina also thank you muchly for bringing this family so close for us to enjoy.
Keep well both of you.

Forum

By: eaglenut (offline) on Saturday, August 04 2012 @ 01:10 PM EDT  
eaglenut

Hello my friends ,
Thank you Annie , cbbird, Carole, Jean , Christian, Trudikk and Sibby for such kind and encouraging words, it is my pleasure to share my time with the WR eagle family with my photos here. It was awesome to see Echo and Foxy doing ' big eagle things' they are learning and growing with Ma and Pa at the beach . I am so fortunate and grateful for the time that I am able to be with the eagles and my eagle friends , thank you again.
Here are some more images from yesterday at the beach, Enjoy , click on image to enlarge
August 3 2012
Echo fishing in the low tide pools
Click on image to download
Echo and Foxy on the sandbar
Foxy flying over the water

PLEASE make a Donation to HWF

Forum

White Rock

Profile Email   PM

By: eaglenut (offline) on Saturday, August 04 2012 @ 01:24 PM EDT  
eaglenut

here are a few more , click on image to enlarge
August 3 2012
Echo flying over the trees, Ma perched in the lower right tree, these trees are just below the nest tree, one of Ma's favourite perches
Foxy perched above the nest, preening and calling
Foxy on the left and Echo on the right soaring around in circles, so strong and free

Sitting eagle PLEASE DONATE TODAY TO HWF, YOUR SUPPORT WILL HELP KEEP THE CAMERAS RUNNING, PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TODAY Sitting eagle

PLEASE make a Donation to HWF

Forum

White Rock

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: cbbird () on Saturday, August 04 2012 @ 02:18 PM EDT  
Anonymous: cbbird

Tina, Tina, Tina. You must make the photo of Foxy over the water into a jigsaw puzzle. Its really cool!

By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Saturday, August 04 2012 @ 08:36 PM EDT  
AnniesKatz

Tina, Once again we are blessed with your wonderful photos of our White Rock family! It's so cool to see
Foxy perched above the nest. On the cams, we can hear him but not see him so thanks to you we can see that sweet guy way up there. It's fantastic to see them fishing and learning to be self-sufficient. I agree with cb about the puzzle. To me it is a beautiful mosaic of color with a very special eaglet. Just great GF.
Thank you so much.

Christian, Love those photos which I saw on Facebook this morning. You're doing a great job photo-documenting
our beautiful family!

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: Trudikk (offline) on Saturday, August 04 2012 @ 10:46 PM EDT  
Trudikk

Quote by: AnniesKatz

Tina, Once again we are blessed with your wonderful photos of our White Rock family! It's so cool to see
Foxy perched above the nest. On the cams, we can hear him but not see him so thanks to you we can see that sweet guy way up there. It's fantastic to see them fishing and learning to be self-sufficient. I agree with cb about the puzzle. To me it is a beautiful mosaic of color with a very special eaglet. Just great GF.
Thank you so much.

Christian, Love those photos which I saw on Facebook this morning. You're doing a great job photo-documenting

Thank you for all the wonderful pictures
they are beautiful!
Trudi
Tucker, GA.
USA

Birds of a feather flock together

Forum

Tucker, GA USA

Profile Email   PM

By: Christian (offline) on Saturday, August 04 2012 @ 11:19 PM EDT  
Christian

Acrobatic skills by Echo and Foxy - this is an addition to Tina's great photos which hppened yesterday.

Christian
In my dreams I am an Eagle
Please note that my images may be used for promotion of eagle preservation and non-profit purposes only - feel free to use the high resolution images and kindly acknowledge me. Thank you.

Forum

White Rock, Canada

Profile Email Website PM

By: Jean (offline) on Sunday, August 05 2012 @ 10:21 AM EDT  
Jean

7:19am........Thanks so much Tina and Christian for your latest pics! I can't help wondering though........how do you tell Foxy and Echo apart when they are in the air? What superb observation skills you both have!! :thumrht: Left thumb up

Volunteers do not necessarily have the time;............they have the heart..........Elizabeth Andrew

Forum

Langley, BC

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:15 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate