You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 The Singing Bird Lane
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Saturday, May 05 2012 @ 07:10 PM EDT  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

Hello My Naoma

I am not feeling well Noama Have been throuth the mill with appts/ My condition is tired all the time Missing the good matereal I need , memory loss is bad . I try my darndest to try and beat it but right now Iam ehausted I need Calcium etc.and0ne other thing I cannot think of the name off hand I think of you every day Naoma Love and hugs to youJean Red HeartRed Heart

By: txelements (offline) on Sunday, May 06 2012 @ 12:46 PM EDT  
txelements

Jean......you certainly have been thru the ringer lately.

I knew you were taking potassium but i did not know you also needed calcium & other things. I hope the Doctor already started you on those things, too.

I sure hope this finds you feeling better & more rested today. You sounded so tired in your post on Saturday.

Update me when you can, Dear Lady.

Wub

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Sunday, May 06 2012 @ 07:24 PM EDT  

I am very tired Naoma so have been off guard lately Please bare with me until I can get feeling better I miss you very much and will try and keep going even if I don't feel that well. Please donot worry old age is catching up to me and with spring I am outside a lot to try and walk m,ore I have a nurse come in and she insist's I walk more so am trying, Gabe walks with me after supper. each time a little further till I get these oldl legs in shape. How is you garden doing ?. Write when you can dear one I miss you.. Love and Hugs forever . At 85 I am doing well I think haha Jean

By: txelements (offline) on Wednesday, May 09 2012 @ 10:59 PM EDT  
txelements

SmileHello There Jean.......

It's good to hear you are getting outside & doing some walking. I know how you love it outside. I imagine it wears you out but a little at a time is good.

The garden patch is coming along. No more damage to the squash plants......so far, you know how that goes. Grin
I have some seedlings of dill, green onion & parsley that will be ready to put out soon. The tomato plants look happy. :thumrht:

Have you felt up to looking in on any of the wildlife cameras lately?

I'll watch for an update on you.

Good night

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Saturday, May 12 2012 @ 01:47 PM EDT  

Hello
MY Dearest Naoma. I am up and around and been doing things to try and get in better shape. I had fun the other day. I like to get my hair done every two weeks so Gabe called this little bus and she came and got me and we went to the Hairdresser quite a few miles away, It was fun bumping along there was onl;y 2 people other's than myself on the little bus She let me off and came and got me at an appointed time and brought me back. Now that is service but I think I have to pay a fee of sorts.not much so it is a handy thing to have she comes and get me and brings me back. not sure on that.on the pay
I am doing well and Meil too We are family and love each other. Don't see our son to often as he works at a penetenturay and has different shifts but he does get out to see us and tha'ts Great.
Sun is shining and the grass needs mowing a lot. We have a gentleman from the government do it and it doesn't cost a sent. Wow huh> Doesn't get any better than that, Tell me about your garden and how its doing which I could visit you but we are a long way apart. so I visualize haha
Middle Texas you said huh" Is it a farm you have I love those place with the horses and sheep and pigs and cows I came from a farming family
nothing better than that I had my very own horse and little baymare I loved her so.Had a western and an English saddle but prefered bare back haha Grandma used to say Childyou'l be boldlegged not so Got nice legs hahahaha hahahahaha
Take good care of yourself and write when you have time Big HUgs and a peck on the check ( smile) Jean
Ps no I haven't looled in on the family page I forget haha i do a lot on this computer so am busy.. But I should
Is there a title to that page Naoma???
haht???

By: txelements (offline) on Saturday, May 19 2012 @ 09:18 AM EDT  
txelements

wave Jean.....you've been too quiet this week. I hope that means your leg is better & you are enjoying Springtime.

Here's a link to a nest at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. They call her Big Red & him Ezra. They have 3 chicks that are about 3 weeks old.

Red Tailed Hawk Nest

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Monday, May 21 2012 @ 05:09 PM EDT  

Hello Naoma and Deb's I have been quite busy with that and other things please forgive me for not writing I will try and do better But spring has been lovely and all is well here . Hope for you the same. I get a little busier now with all the chores to do and I still tire but have some amunition Iam talking that helps( smile) I will try and do better. Love and hug to my special friendz.

Ps a big hello t o Debs she is such a sweetheart too. Jean

Don;t give up on me I get busy and then I have a snooze and that is about it. ( smile) Our Meil is the sweetest little dog she is my real buddy. Always comes and lays her head on one of , legs and snoozes. Keeps my foot nice and warm
We would belost without her.
Gabe has a stroller machine and she rides around on with him even when he goes to get the mail Such a wonderful doggie..Love to play ball with me then she gets pooped and lays down at my feet telling me she has had enough ( smile)Iam glad too ( smile)cause I* get tired too ( smile) Hugs to you both Jean

By: txelements (offline) on Tuesday, May 22 2012 @ 10:08 AM EDT  
txelements

Jean........it's so great to see your post this morning, it's already made my day. Nodding yes

With the Spring activity you described it must mean your leg is better. I'm so happy to hear that. I'm also glad to hear Spring has finally arrived in Ontario. Smile

That Meil.......what a sweet companion. I can just see her resting at your feet.......how sweet!
Then....going to check the mail with Gabe....Wub

Things are good here. We have been invaded by grasshoppers. They are small now, but so many of them. They are picky about which leaves they eat right now but as their food supply dwindles they will eat almost anything. I'm sure the birds will be happy to have such abundant food supply. They love grasshoppers.

You take good care & write when you can.hug

wave Debs......hope things are doing all the good, with you, too.

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:11 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate