You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 The Singing Bird Lane
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Sunday, April 29 2012 @ 11:51 AM EDT  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

My Darling friend Naoma
Your always there for me, thankyou from the bottom of my heart.
Its been quite a time for me. Iam home now trying to recuperate
Its a slow progress but Iam determened to get better soon.
Iam not sure what I wrote , but our son Daniel was able to get me out of the hospital because of the weekend ( smile)They found out ,my body was very low in Patasium so am doctoring for that . The pills I have to take are horsesize ones ( haha) but working well.
To=day the sun is shinning warmly and I appreciate the warmth. Being 85 is no fun right now , but I will make a comback soon .Everyone has been so preceious and kind to me, guess they want me around for awhile. I Thank them all for that * smile)
How are you doing with your gardening , let me know wish I could make the gardens I used to nothing nicer to walk out and pull up a green onion and have a taste or a radish and to pluck some peas off a vine is devine. but I am unable to do that anymore.
Naoma Thanks agAIn for being there for me. Love you so much and heres a big hug Jean O from the old hen

By: txelements (offline) on Sunday, April 29 2012 @ 01:52 PM EDT  
txelements

waveJean.........

I'm glad you're feeling good enough to write. Nodding yes

I think the slow progress may be a good thing. That way you won't overdo it, you'll get your mobility back slowly & surely. Smile

It's good they got you on the posassium your body needs. I just read that it is necessary for growth & maintenance among other things.
It sounds like you are being a very good patient even if the pills are horseshoe size. Grin

Your weather sounds delightful and i know you enjoy seeing such a beautiful day. Hopefully soon you'll be able to sit outside & enjoy your pretty yard. I don't recall the flowers that bloom for you but i recall you speaking of their beauty. Red Heart

My garden is slowly coming along. The tomatoes are growing the best. I've lost a couple of squash plants to a squash vine borer so i'm watching over those.

Sending wishes that your day will contine as lovely as it started.

hug

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Monday, April 30 2012 @ 10:46 AM EDT  

Hello MY Prcious Naoma.
I am coming along ok slow but positive
I have never heard of a squash having a problem with that thic k skin how could a worm get in there. What a shame. Is there any thing you can dust on them to protect them that isn;t harmful but works Look up in the magazine or ask on the internet.what to do.maybe
Sun shining here but a raw wind makes it so you cannot sit out
I will go now and lay down need rest Write anytime you want to I always look for you somewhere . Hugs and good luck with tha garden . Jean

By: txelements (offline) on Tuesday, May 01 2012 @ 07:42 PM EDT  
txelements

:hello:Jean.......I'm glad to read things are coming along for you. Even tho you're getting better i know it must still be rough to deal with.

Those winds, can turn a sunny sping day very chilly. It won't be long before your warm up.

I "googled" that Squash Vine Borer & it starts out a very tiny worm that eats its way into the stalk.
The remaining plants look good today but i am looking into natural treatments, just in case.

Sending wishes for a good evening & a peaceful nights rest.

wave

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Tuesday, May 01 2012 @ 08:56 PM EDT  

Iam sure glad you found out Naoma.
I am very tired honey so am going to go to bed and see i f I can get some decent rest I toss and turn awful some times so will take a Tyleinol I will never take a sleeping pill they are adictive so Tylenol will the trick They say ashes (( not on but
around ))squash is good I never tried it but it may do the job. Very tired Naoma Nite for now I will try and do a bit better in writing but I have to rest a lot with this paing knee Geez huh> Jean Glad you found out now...

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Wednesday, May 02 2012 @ 11:40 AM EDT  

Well Iam up and aout ut not to activbe my knee gave in so have been limping artound A dull miserable day so good for sleeping ( smnile)
Nothing new here , whatja got any Noma?? Will look for you soon. The ols hen

By: txelements (offline) on Thursday, May 03 2012 @ 09:24 PM EDT  
txelements

Hello Jean......

I hope resting is helping the knee. The dreary weather days will help you rest so you are healed for the sunny days of summer to come. Smile

The ash is an interesting idea, Jean. I think it supplies "potash" or potassium to the soil. Thank You

I'll check in tomorrow. I hope you have a restful night for a change. Nodding yes

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, May 04 2012 @ 09:19 PM EDT  

Iam stressed right out Naoma sorry for not writing lately but have been on the sick list just can't seem to sleep come to find out I have no potasium so am talking pills I am ok but tire so dang easily until I get built up again.
Miss you so much but I know you will understand my problem. I am off to the Lily whites now so will say Nite and know while I don't get to write to often I thing of you a lot and once in shape will write more ok Dear Heart?How is the stupid worm did he eat much ( smile) yopu garden must be in full bloom now. Coolish here but warming up considerabvly. Love you Always the OLd Hen ( Jean )

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:44 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate