Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 The Singing Bird Lane
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Stella E () on Thursday, February 11 2010 @ 10:30 PM EST  
Anonymous: Stella E

Jean -- I have been reading your entries. Glad that you have a new computer that yoiu like. jim bought a new flat screen monitor just before we came here and he loves it. I would not go anywhere without my laptop.
you wrote about Shakespeare. I remember visiting Stratford, seeing Anne hathaways cottage, going to the theatre, seeing Shakespeares grave. . . When we went to the theatre there there was a young actor playing Henry IV and Henry V in the plays we saw. he was gorgeous. All us girls thought he was cute and were so excited to meet him at a party after and get his autograph . well, 40 years later i saw him playing the part of Bilbo Baggins in the Lord of The rings Movie. his name is (Sir) Ian Holm. Now he is a man who is 79 this year . Then he was a hunk . Now he's old , just like the rest of us. But a cute older hunk !!!

Click on image to download

By: Ayla (offline) on Friday, February 12 2010 @ 12:42 AM EST  
Ayla

Jean, I've read a few articles about William Shakespeare's
life. There seems to be some controversy over the authorship
of his writings. Francis Bacon was suspected to be the real
author. Very intriguing, hey? You can google:
"Who Wrote Shakespeare". I still have Volume 1&2 of the
Complete Works of William Shakespeare:
All The Plays
All The Poems
Don't know why I still have them, couldn't part with them, I guess.

From Northwestern BC
Forum

Profile     PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, February 12 2010 @ 12:54 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

This advertising is not neccessary on here most annoying.

Yes the summer theatre in Stratford Ontario is wonderful We went to see a play for my 75thbirthday complimenets of our son and his wife. A very pretty place,
Yes there are many things said about Shakespere and the contraversary will always be, which makes it that much ,more interesting don't you think? What it does to me are the centuries it has taken and word is still being writting. Just amazing,.
Thank you gaLs, I wondered about doing it but then though why not it so fasinating.
Ayla keep your books in tack.
Speaking of books I have a book of the Titanic.. There were only a few put out but not worth much... Just nice to have these old old books. I have all my old school books. Imagine.Little notes inside them I wrote eons ago.( precious to me.)
Sun is shinning but the wind is brisk and sharp.
New computer at 3 arrives and I will be so glad. 30inch screen. Better to see for me.... Yes Stella we all grow old.and that gentleman is a mighty fine looking man yet. Like the picture.. Funny old things like books, etc I find very fasinating. I have a cousin in California that picks old books up for me next to nothing price.if Iam looking for one. I haven.t had any lately must see what is on the bunner for old books now.
See you soon ,. Great Gals thanks so much for you imput love it......need that kind of cooperation...called fellowship...neat Jean.

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, February 12 2010 @ 02:53 PM EST  

Click on image to downloadClick on image to download THis is amazing History . The fact that they invaded Canada... also

The man didn't get here at 2.30 with my new computer instead ended up in the town of Tweed somewhere to another customer,he may be here at 5.30. Not a happy old bird at the moment. But Life isn't always rosy either is it? Jean Ps The silver item is where they carried their money. Called a money hack

By: vickrb (offline) on Friday, February 12 2010 @ 08:11 PM EST  
vickrb

The Vikings!!! Oh yes, My mind always goes to the question? How much did have to teach us when they invaded?

This should be a very good topic Jean and I am looking forward to seeing it from your very new computer!!!! YooowwwooeeeeeeeGrinCool

This is not a singing bird but he is so beautiful.

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: vickrb (offline) on Saturday, February 13 2010 @ 08:37 AM EST  
vickrb

Good Morning Jean!!!! HELLOOOOOOOO ARE YOU HOME? I don't see any new posts here from your new computer - please let us know if you are up and running.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: vickrb (offline) on Saturday, February 13 2010 @ 01:33 PM EST  
vickrb

Good Morning Jean - look at who I had coffee with this morning - a thief stealing June Plums in a tree about 15 ft. from me.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Saturday, February 13 2010 @ 03:39 PM EST  

Well I arived on trhe wings of my favourite Eagle. He let me off here so I am here to stay. for awhile I hope
Love your coffee Vickey, thanks for filling in for me, what an awful percarious ride Iam on, haven't got a clue. Talk about feeling your way around well that 's E for efford alright,Mug of coffee Boy do I need a coffee.
It is going to be awhile before I can say Iam settled in but for now just bare with me. Glad you can't hear me talking though
7^^*898&78&*&65&?76mmmmmmmhaha
The day is forlorn and cloudy and miserable--- fits my mood Iam off to see the Vikings. haha Jean

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:17 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate