please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 The Singing Bird Lane
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Wednesday, February 10 2010 @ 04:48 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

Click on image to download
Well
To-day I am thrilled. I have a new computer. Beautiful 20 inch screen and my favourite make a Hewett Packert.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We have had quite the nice day really:-)
Started off this am. At 11.30 we went to our favourite Chinese Restaurant and of course had our favouite food, Gabe Shrimps and seafood, in a sauce, plus some other green veggies & rice ..mine is the Sesame Chicken the likes you have never tasted and the lemon chicken, oh my delicious beyond.. belief. Then we left there, stopped a Timmies for a small coffee, then on to the Hairs stylist's. Greg cuts Gabe's hair( much needed this time) haha I told Greg Gabe was stepping on his hair ( haha_ joke )giggle a good laugh anyway.and Roberta does mine.Both are Great stylist...

Greg and his wife Susan own the shop in a shopping plaza actually they own 3 of the bulidlings. Very nice couple.

Then Gabe asked if I would like a lap top Computer, I said lets go Look. So into Belleville we drive about 10 miles from home, and go to the Future Shop where they have computers.etc I looked at all of them and decide that a lap top is ok for busy people but not for me, so I chose a Hewett Packert having used that, make before with much sucess. So have a beautiful 20inch monitar on a stand etc. It will be availalable to-morrow sometime. I am thinking of having the guy put all the works in the new one ... Oh yea. Will See That would be a x100$.s more but maybe worth it. So Iam very pleased with the way things and the day worked out. One of those time where every thing goes according to Howle.giggle So yes Iam giggling pretty nice. SmileJean
Vickie the picture are so welcome, it makes me happy to see them. I do hope you remain in stand down time ok rest, rest rest. Stay safe everyone. and happy ya hear? Jean

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Wednesday, February 10 2010 @ 05:24 PM EST  

Quote by: Ayla

Jean, I made a rag rug a long time ago, but
I sewed it up sooo tight that it looked like a
bowl sitting on the floor, lol. We kept turning it
over and after awhile it finally laid flat! Every
time I washed and dried it, it would curve right
back upTitter Darn thing lasted forever too!!

Wub all the stories Thank You

Good night, Jean!!

I Rolling on floor laughing on the floor laughing Ayla when I read your note, sound like something I would do. Maybe we are sisters haha Come back soon love to hear from you Ayla... Have to go a lots going on right now with computers see ya olk
Stay Safe and comical ok Jean Every thing is 10.--4 here

By: vickrb (offline) on Wednesday, February 10 2010 @ 07:53 PM EST  
vickrb

Jean you will love your computer. You sound so good tonight and it is so good to hear. I hope you spend the extra and have everything loaded on it. You need a good virus software for sure as you have a lot of animated pictures and things and virus' like to hang around those. Anyway, I wish you all the best with it and it will be nice for you!!!

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Wednesday, February 10 2010 @ 09:02 PM EST  

Click on image to download Good night all my wonderful friendz, I am very happy but very tired. See you all to-morrow the good spirit willing. Night Jean

By: Ayla (offline) on Thursday, February 11 2010 @ 12:23 AM EST  
Ayla

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A NEW COMPUTER Green LOLGreen LOLGreen LOLGreen LOLCool
Oops, Shh didn't mean to shout but this is excitingNodding yes

Jean, I'm sooo happy for you, can't wait til you
are up and running! It might have a different operating
system - XP, Vista, or maybe Windows 7 or whatever,
but Velma is here and she knows all that stuff.
Load her up ( the computer, not Velma,lol) and get all kinds
of secuity, then you are good to go!!Left thumb up

Good night Jean

Ayla

From Northwestern BC
Forum

Profile     PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Thursday, February 11 2010 @ 01:09 AM EST  

Click on image to downloadClick on image to downloadClick on image to download

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Thursday, February 11 2010 @ 01:16 AM EST  

Ayla I have much to do . I want to do some sonets that Shakespeare wrote, they are something else. I was never very favourable of him in school but now I understand the importance of this man , I love one of his quotes. IT says...This above all: to thine own self be true.
by William Shakespeare. He said All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players,
They have their exits and entrances, The pictures are of his harspschord and his
And one man in his time plays many parts, then he goes on about the seven things. not interested in that,one but
I like is this one.
A Fairy Song
Over hill, over dale,
Thorough bush, thorough brier,
Over park, over pale,
Thorough flood, thorough fire!
I do wander everywhere,
Swifter than the moon's sphere;
And I serve the Fairy Queen,
To dew her orbs upon the green;
The cowslips tall her pensioners be;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And his burial Shakespeare's grave is located in the chancel of Holy Trinity Church in his birthplace, the English village of Stratford. It is located alongside the grave of his wife, Anne Hathaway (who outlived her husband by seven years despite being eight years his senior) and that of their older daughter, Susanna Hall. The grave is covered by a flat stone that bears an epitaph which has traditionally been ascribed to Shakespeare himself. It reads:

Good friends for sake forebeare,
To dig the dust enclosed heare
Blest be y man y spare thes stones,
And curs't...

In their gold coats spots you see;
Those be rubies, fairy favours;
In those freckles live their savours;
I must go seek some dewdrops here,
And hang a pearl in every cowslip's ear.

William Shakespeare

By: vickrb (offline) on Thursday, February 11 2010 @ 08:30 AM EST  
vickrb

GOOD MORNING JEAN AND ALL POSTERS:

A very cool day in the Cayman Islands. We have a cold front coming down from the blizzards that are plagueing the States. This morning it is 72 degrees only and a very cool wind. Nice to have at this time of year and it is suppose to hang around for 3 or 4 days.

JEAN
This is your big day. :!: A new Computer - WOW and double WOW!!!! WinkYou must be very excited. You love a challenge and it will there and I am so glad Velma is there also to help, as am I, any time. I love the challenge of troubleshooting the government computers, it keeps me on my toes.

I am so happy for you and it is absolutely wonderful to hear you so happy. Nodding yesNodding yes It is not a nice thing to fight with a computer to get what you need and it doesn't co-operate. You are well rid of the old one. LOL

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:06 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate