https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 The Singing Bird Lane
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Monday, February 08 2010 @ 07:09 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

Well I am staying on my own territory for awhile until I get things fiqured out. So this is where I eill be all the time...I want this to be exactly the way I intend, because it was rat race with this puter from day one. Hope the guy doe a super job. Knowing my luck I am in fear sigh sign I was one of the ist members to join on this forum years ago and I b I remember the girld name Tara,believe it was in Aug.2005 . How times change.
I will do my eagle pictures here too, then they won't be in anyones way.My specilal little Besty eagle of course is The Back River Refuge. I was with her till time stood still. I love the others yes of course but it is getting so the others are just indulging in to much for my thoughts always talking on something, via the outside. Nothing inside the forum so here I will stay.where there is less chatter. Now we have top carry on huh I do not have pretty pictures like most so all I have are some
colourful and comical annd nice and safe already made ones, and that is fine with me. for now. Iam getting old you see. So let the younger people have a go at all this mighty empire.... forum....If I talk to much then it is all in one place haha. To-day I might talk about aprons and braided rugs. Ya never know. You can be sure it will be something nice and interesting I hope..GrinShh I have another favourite one too and that is the Santa Cruz. They have had a very difficult time and lost several. of the eagles that hatched. Tearful... I will gibe yo a picture of iot . It is a little different now though.... Jean

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Monday, February 08 2010 @ 08:26 PM EST  

Click on image to download

By: vickrb (offline) on Monday, February 08 2010 @ 09:15 PM EST  
vickrb

Good Evening Jean. I like your new Avatar. I changed mine too. I just popped in to see all your new posts. You are one very talented woman full of knowledge to share with us all. You are teaching us all something and I appreciate it. Nodding yes What did you do when you were younger and worked?

Here are two hibiscus. one single and one double, but both the same color. The birds like them but so do the bees.

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: Ayla (offline) on Tuesday, February 09 2010 @ 12:22 AM EST  
Ayla

Jean, will you be able to use Gabe's computer?
We will miss you if you are gone for a whole week.

From Northwestern BC
Forum

Profile     PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Tuesday, February 09 2010 @ 02:00 AM EST  

Click on image to download It all depends , He will be here to-morrow morning at 1o am .50 $'s to start all depends how long it will take. Itis a mess from the last time but it never was put back together properly . I have photo's up the hoop and they are scattrered all over some I cannot see . just to much . So wish me luck that he doesn' t have to go ot the hunded. but if so it has to be fixed. Ok Good night Aylay drop by at night to see if things ar on the recors... haha I will send this . It may not stay one haha Bye

By: vickrb (offline) on Tuesday, February 09 2010 @ 09:12 AM EST  
vickrb

GOOD MORNING JEAN and everyone.

Happy Tuesday to you all!!!

Jean, today is the big day to get the puter fixed, Tell the man the computer is suppose to do what you want it to do not what it wants to do . ha ha ha I wish you all the best for a speedy disc recovery. Also have him fix the resolutions so you can fine tune the print everywhere to where it is best for you and you don't have to change it all the time. I did that to mine at work. Made all printing bolder and bigger. Love it.

I am off to the Doctor in about 20 minutes, so will be in touch when I get back. It is 12 miles, but driving is my one love so not a problem. Here on the Island 12 miles is a looooonnnnnnggggggg way.

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Tuesday, February 09 2010 @ 10:57 AM EST  

Click on image to downloadClick on image to downloadWell I just missed you Vickie I sent you a letter saying about the guy. I fired him hahah, He said 10 am and I waited finally I phoned him and said Not to bother , all explained on the Friendz thread,,, To-day we are going to talk about Aprons and rag mats, remember those well I have some picture so will do that ist then write ok Jean

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Tuesday, February 09 2010 @ 11:11 AM EST  

Using clothing and other excess materials to make a floor covering that would provide warmth and protection for a particular home's inhabitants and guests.

Braided area rugs can be constructed in a variety of different ways including a banded braid construction, cloth braid construction, flat braid construction and yarn braid construction. Banded braid constructions boast wide bands of either solid colored or variegated braids made from predetermined patterns to offer an appealing, thick look. A cloth braid construction is indicative of a time when outgrown clothing was cut into strips and then hand braided into a floor covering. This particular construction is unique to one manufacturer, Thorndike Mills. A flat braid construction is a common construction as it's one of the easier and more classic methods. Simply intertwine three ropes of fabric and/or yarn, and you'll have yourself a braided rug. A yarn braid construction evolves from yarn in its initial state to a uniquely finished area rug.

Braiding is an extremely old yet versatile technique that has been modernized over recent decades to display its appeal and charm.

Ps I remember these well ( some very pretty)and they did add warmth to the rooms. Especially when the only heat we had was wood, fire in the stove ..the piepes going upm through the bbedrooms on the old beautiful farmhouse of my Grandparents,

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:49 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate