The Singing Bird Lane
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, February 05 2010 @ 08:20 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

Click on image to downloadGood Friends
Did you ever think of this??
. another view of things
:Why We Need Friends
Friends are always there for us, to laugh with us in the happy times and to provide us with a shoulder, when we feel like crying. They serve as one of the biggest supports in our life.
Friends are amongst those few people who accept us, rather like us, as we are. They never come into our life, expecting us to change for them. However, they do correct us when we are at fault.
It is said that whether you need to hear the bitter truth about yourself, go to your best friend. He/she will never lie to you, just to please you and win your favors. What he/she says is the truth about you.
You can always count on your friends, whether you need any advice or any help. They will shy away from none. The best part is that a friendís advice will always be for your betterment, whether it hurts you or pleases you.
After family, friends are the one who care for you. They bring a smile on your face when you are sad and they go out of the way to make things alright for you.
Friends are the ones with whom we can share our darkest secrets, without being worried of them being leaked. They acknowledge our worst ideas and try to fulfill our silliest of wishes.
Friends feel happy at your success and sad at your failure. They share all your feelings and make you feel that there is somebody who still cares for you. When you have friends, you never ever feel lonely.
Friends love you and care for you. They always make you feel special and never expect anything in return, other than your love and friendship. They stay true to you throughout their lives.
There is one exception to this. Your need GOOD firends not bad ones Remember that.D Good friend never get you in trouble but the other well!!!! watch out then...

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, February 05 2010 @ 09:00 PM EST  

Click on image to download Jean

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Saturday, February 06 2010 @ 02:19 AM EST  

Keep Record ofThings****** that will be in March Ist St, Davids day>on the 14th we go back to Daylight saving time. on the
17th Its St. Patricks day on the 20th Spring begins, We hope the on the 11th id My Gabe 81 birthdaY WILLHAVE TO CELEBRATE THAT ONE, hEATHER S BIRTHDAY TOO mARCH 10TH vELMA S ABNNIVERSRAY mARCH 10THN so that us a pretty *censored*ll calendar for we Feathered friendz and others.Dot this down onyou calenday ok....the 28th March is palm Sunday the 30th i s passover,.April ist will start with Allfools day? then the 2nd is GoodFriday will have Easter Sunday on 11th and Daniles birdgd ua the 14th,The th 21st is admistative day>>>what ever that is?

By: vickrb (offline) on Saturday, February 06 2010 @ 11:12 AM EST  
vickrb

Good Morning Jean and all you other Singing Bird lovers.Nodding yes

All the holiday dates will be useful Jean. I just yesterday put up a new calendar by my computer so now I can fill it up. I will be on actual vacation when my grand daughter comes. Between the 20th March and the 14th April the only days I will work will be March 29 and 30 to do all the Salary Deductions. I don't mind going in to do that. Heck if I taught everyone all my job, someone else might get better at it than I am Rolling on floor laughing

I went out to the grocerty store and picked up my milk, orange juice, V-Fusion Juice which I love and other odds and ends and 1000 mg. VitaminC tablets. I woke up with the cold that is going around the office. Oh well, it is a weekend so hopefully I can ward it off by Monday for work. Guess it will be a lazy laying around day today or sitting out in the sun on the porch and watching my birds.

The broadway musical was awesome last night. There are other events for this Festival of the Arts Week and I may take in a few more of them. Especially the childrens orchestra and choirs. I love kids and these local children are filled to the brim with talent.

Good Morning Velma - trust you are fine.wave

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Saturday, February 06 2010 @ 11:53 AM EST  
Velma Flann

Good Morning Vicki! I hope the juice and Vit. C will help stop that cold before it takes a good hold on you. I spent the day at my daughter's yesterday, and she'd come down with a cold the day before, so I'm hoping that is one thing she's not going to share with me Rolling on floor laughing

Have a good day, and take it easy - drink lots of fluids!!!

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Saturday, February 06 2010 @ 01:23 PM EST  

Click on image to download[

By: vickrb (offline) on Saturday, February 06 2010 @ 05:42 PM EST  
vickrb

JEAN, you wanted a picture of me so here it comes:

Click on image to download

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Saturday, February 06 2010 @ 06:02 PM EST  
Velma Flann

Wow! nice picture Vicki! Thanks for posting it ~~ it's always nice to know what someone looks like!!!!

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:27 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate