The Forum Has Moved!

Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > Eagle Nests Across North America - and the World > Nests in BC - with Ground Observers
 Hornby Island ~ 2012 Bald Eagle Nest Cam
 |  Printable Version
By: bruner (offline) on Tuesday, February 28 2012 @ 08:35 AM EST  
bruner

Nightowl, thanks so much for posting that wonderful photo of our beloved Ma & Pa Hornby and thanks to Boonibarb for capturing them. It sure is great to see the two of them again and know that they are doing ok without us. Smile But oh boy, do we miss them! :cry1:

This is a very eggciting time Egg hatch: at all the various nests that we are able to watch. White Rock eggs should be arriving in the near future.

Enjoy reading all of your posts here. Thanks for keeping us up to date everybody.

bruner

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: jbkgrants (offline) on Tuesday, February 28 2012 @ 01:22 PM EST  
jbkgrants

:hello:Nightowl, JackieCh, bruner, Bluebird1, and onemorefan! It is good to see you all here. What a great photo of Ma and Pa that Boonibarb took and was so kind to let Nightowl post here!! Thanks Nightowl!!! Smile

Yes, it is getting closer to egg laying time!! I wish the best to all our eagle couples!! Red Heart

Jill, Member since April 10, 2009

Forum

McKinney, Texas

Profile Email Website PM

By: llefty (offline) on Tuesday, February 28 2012 @ 08:53 PM EST  
llefty

It is so nice to see a picture of them. They look so proud. Smile

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: nightowl (offline) on Wednesday, February 29 2012 @ 02:54 AM EST  
nightowl

Good late night Hornby! wave

You're all welcome for the photo of Ma and Pa. Grin Boonibarb takes wonderful photos of them and I thought it was time to post one so we could see how Ma and Pa are doing. It's been so long since we've seen them at all. *sigh* I wonder if Ma is still giving a Pa 'talkin' to' when he does something she doesn't like? Green LOL

I sure hope they haven't completely covered up the CU with all the sticks and branches.

member since May 9, 2006

Forum

St. Louis, Mo. USA

Profile     PM

By: nightowl (offline) on Wednesday, February 29 2012 @ 02:58 AM EST  
nightowl

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2012

Hornby Weather

member since May 9, 2006

Forum

St. Louis, Mo. USA

Profile     PM

By: Anonymous: texaslonestar1950 () on Wednesday, February 29 2012 @ 03:09 PM EST  
Anonymous: texaslonestar1950

Thank you for posting the Boonibarbs' picture of Ma & Pa Hornby. I love this eagle pair and miss them so much!! I appreciate the updates.

By: gemini2kd (offline) on Thursday, March 01 2012 @ 01:30 AM EST  
gemini2kd

Where is Doug?? Herring season has started thats a big deal and relevent to Hornby eagles hows mom and dad?.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: llefty (offline) on Thursday, March 01 2012 @ 08:07 PM EST  
llefty

I was wondering also where our Doug has gone. Maybe he is having trouble with his computer or with the cams. Since seeing a picture of Mom and Dad, it has made me get off my "toosh" and ask someone in the know, how to take those pictures and videos that I saved from the other site that I put in my "favorites" that are on my small Acer Notebook and get them over to my Apple Laptop. Someone would have to give me step by step because I'm not very good at this. Is there anyone that can help me.....pleeeeeeease!!! Smile Vic can't help me because he is an "apple snob" and hates "windows".

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 08:07 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate