https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - White Rock Nest Camera Archive
 White Rock Area 2011 Ground Observers
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: jas () on Sunday, July 10 2011 @ 10:21 PM EDT  
Anonymous: jas

Thank you Tina for taking the time to share with us those beautiful eagle photos. It's a beautiful flying area for them. Delta will love it when she gets to soar above the water. So beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. How wonderfully talented you are. Thank you very much

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Sunday, July 10 2011 @ 10:33 PM EDT  
garyandjudi

wave Hi Annie welcome back

Eaglenut what magnificent pictures from the beach of ma WR and Charlie

I knew they would turn into beautiful eagles when I first saw ma and pa WR last November and documented the nest from then on learning alot about ma and pa building the nest, mating, laying the two eggs and the hatches, just worked out perfect as I new it would, I'm so happy seeing this in front of my eyes and it paid off Left thumb up

Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: Anonymous: KLAW () on Sunday, July 10 2011 @ 10:56 PM EDT  
Anonymous: KLAW

Hey eaglenut great photos! Would you please let me know how to get to that spot on the beach I would love some shots from there! I hope you all enjoy my photos as well, no one seems to comment. I know the eagles I shot on July 9 are not from the White Rock nest but these nests arent that far away (10-15km approx). Elgin park is an excellent spot to see Eagles in South Surrey/White Rock. My last trip there on the 9th there were approx a dozen eagles of all shapes and sizes, many people were simply stopped in their tracks by the amount of noise and the close fly-bys the eagles were doing!

By: eaglenut (offline) on Monday, July 11 2011 @ 12:18 AM EDT  
eaglenut

July 10 2011
Ma bringing fish to nest, Delta in the nest, photo taken on the beach below the WR Nest
Click on image to download

PLEASE make a Donation to HWF

Forum

White Rock

Profile Email   PM

By: stim (offline) on Monday, July 11 2011 @ 06:53 PM EDT  
stim

:hello: You've done it again eaglenut! It is so special to see Charlie flying freely like that. I feel badly seeing Delta still confined to the nest while Charlie soars like the eagle he is. Thank You

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: suzcues () on Monday, July 11 2011 @ 11:04 PM EDT  
Anonymous: suzcues

Eaglenut, to die for AGAIN! Spectacular shots of Charlie's flights.

Klaw, your photos are killer! I know they aren't far away and it is interesting to see how many are around that bay!

Our hearts are flying with Charlie right now!

Sue

By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Saturday, July 16 2011 @ 02:46 PM EDT  
AnniesKatz

Quote by: KLAW

Hey eaglenut great photos! Would you please let me know how to get to that spot on the beach I would love some shots from there! I hope you all enjoy my photos as well, no one seems to comment. I know the eagles I shot on July 9 are not from the White Rock nest but these nests arent that far away (10-15km approx). Elgin park is an excellent spot to see Eagles in South Surrey/White Rock. My last trip there on the 9th there were approx a dozen eagles of all shapes and sizes, many people were simply stopped in their tracks by the amount of noise and the close fly-bys the eagles were doing!

:hello: Hi Klaw, I am so sorry....I really thought I had commented on your photos. I look at them all the time and admire your work. I've followed White Rock from the time the cams came online and am very invested in seeing both eaglets fledge (one has). That is still no excuse for not telling you about your lovely photos because all eagles are beautiful to see and you have brought us some great captures.

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: eaglenut (offline) on Saturday, July 16 2011 @ 11:58 PM EDT  
eaglenut

July 16 2011
At the beach below the nest today I captured some shots of Charlie before he flew up to the nest, what a magnificent young eagle he is !

PLEASE make a Donation to HWF

Forum

White Rock

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 10:18 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate