The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2014
 |  Printable Version
By: mmud (offline) on Saturday, January 18 2014 @ 02:40 AM EST  
mmud

Your cheque is in the mail Jean. Titter
I think I use the oblong pan too. I'll find out what's available when I get around to making it. Whistling
Nice s'cap from the SWFE cam. That is hard to watch when the sibling rivalry gets bad. Thanks for the link.

wave Carolyn

I'd forgotten about the past cakes too until Annie mentioned hers elle. Titter
Good to hear you're feeling better today.
Hopefully Karen had her cast removed. No update posted on the thread but I bet she's wanting to start rehab and get things back to normal. Smile

Great to hear you're feeling better and had such a lovely day Doreen. Smile
I'm sure you'll enjoy watching pc on the big screen tv. I set Mom's up like that but she keeps forgetting how to switch from pc to tv and says she doesn't like "bothering" me about trivial stuff. Sheesh!
Titter The little vole did move rather quickly when Holly lunged. I'm hoping she doesn't catch it.

The teacher did make excellent points about what her students are missing by not having Juliet's den cam live Naoma. Hopefully there will be a sane judge when the court dates are up. Smile
Thanks for the owl cam info & link.
(You can blame the eagles for the bear update being so late tonight.) Whistling

wave Annie

Thanks about the eagle pics everyone. Smile

Phew! – UPDATE January 17, 2014

Juliet
Click on image to download

Friday's longer drive

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: mmud (offline) on Saturday, January 18 2014 @ 03:00 AM EST  
mmud

Mug of coffee Good Morning Mug of coffee

Saturday ~ January 18, 2014

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Saturday, January 18 2014 @ 09:16 AM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Good Morning.....

We have mysteries to solve here? Smile Jean, did you locate your missing TX? Was she the one the pilfered Gary's cake - just kidding Judi. That cake looked wonderful.

It's 30 degrees here - love it! A nice sometimes cold day helps keep fix up the garden. In past years some of my Summer plants have made it through the winter - then they get
way too big (I like seeing out the window sometimes).

Cardinal is still here - I have named him "Thumper". He is going after himself less now.

Where will Vinnie the Vole turn up next? And will they become playmates? Lynn is wonderful to go out and get that cam fixed by moonlight.
Scott, great pictures from your drive. All of you thank you for brightening my life.

Here is a poem about Vinnie.....

Vinnie the Vole visited Holly today, with Holly in a state of disarray,
please come here Vinnie, I promise to be nice, oh you don't trust me,
smart Vole, you;re right!

Vinnie the Vole will be back another day, trying again to warm up in dismay,
we hope he does succeed, we hope he can warm, without Holly
the bear'let deciding to swarm.
carolyn 1/18/14

carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Saturday, January 18 2014 @ 10:27 AM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Good Morning Friends,

It has been a three day Whirlwind on the Great River Road Eagle adventures with friends. It turned very cold yesterday with a windchill of 6 F. The eagles were everywhere and my friends were delighted. I posted photos from the past three days here.
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=47e94315 ... PKgW85q-rg

Scott, I loved your photos from your last outing with Chase, beautiful Eagles!!!!

Elle, I just watched an interview with the trophy hunter man "Knowlton" that paid the highest price to kill a rhino in Africa. He has many death threats against him and his family. He appears very surprised people are threatening them. He does not show any remorse and does not look like he is backing off. Once a Killer, always a Killer. Some of the threats have been posted at his facebook page.

Carolyn, What a neat poem for Vinny the Vole. Grin

Doreen, The effects of the major surgery you had will fade with time. I'm so glad you are starting to feel more yourself my friend. Left thumb up That is cool that you can view your computer screen on your TV now. Nodding yes

Iona thank you for your comment at the thread and others that have commented here. You all are the best cheerleaders a girl could have. Wub

I saw this on the news this morning and it brought back Loving Memories of our Lori. The National Zoo of Washington DC has a four month old giant panda, its name is Bao Bao, meaning precious. It is having its public debut today and they have posted some very cute, adorable, and wonderful photos of this precious baby panda. You can check them out at this link. http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/lif ... l#photo=15

If Lori is able, I'm sure she has spent many hours watching this beautiful panda.

Well house thinks are calling me for now. I have read and seen all posts and I'm glad everyone is well. Wub

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: deewerms (offline) on Saturday, January 18 2014 @ 11:37 AM EST  
deewerms

it is 1135am here right now, on ch. 5 on tv i am watching Expedition Wild, they have Brooks Falls salmon and bears on and it is great, in case anyone wants to see this Left thumb up will be back later to catch up, going to start taxes i guess, online, put it off long enough Grin

Doreen Salem, NH
joined Sept.2 2008

Forum

Salem, NH

Profile Email   PM

By: elle (offline) on Saturday, January 18 2014 @ 12:00 PM EST  
elle

Quote by: HikerBikerGram

Elle, I just watched an interview with the trophy hunter man "Dolton" that paid the highest price to kill a rhino in Africa. He has many death threats against him and his family. He appears very surprised people are threatening them. He does not show any remorse and does not look like he is backing off. Once a Killer, always a Killer. Some of the threats have been posted at his facebook page.

Yes I saw a segment on Piers Morgan on the internet. You can google that too. Knowlton says we should respect the way he chooses to live his life. I don't think all lifestyles and " traditions" are deserving of respect. When they cause deliberate harm to the environment, deliberate abuse, to children, to wives, to women, to animals. I can think of many examples.......................as I am sure you can............. but no need to elaborate. Knowlton makes his substantial living killing animals.

Off to brunch and a matinée with my GF Sue. August: Osange County.

Out

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Saturday, January 18 2014 @ 01:11 PM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Doreen, thanks for the heads up, I will try to find it. Enjoy, is it not great to be off from work? We would usually be heading in soon. I'm loving my one weekend a month. Left thumb up

Elle, Thank you for the proper spelling of the Killers name. It makes me wonder what kind of background he was raised in, obviously not to respect all living creatures of this planet.Mad

Enjoy your brunch and movie with Sue. 127 sleeps before our adventure!!!!! We will love and respect every creature we see. Smile

Dear cat Panda :koi: Fish: Rabbit Hummingbird Goose Osprey owl Sitting eagle raccoon Egg hatch: Good doggy Bravo

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: anna-holland (offline) on Saturday, January 18 2014 @ 02:57 PM EST  
anna-holland

Jean Great EJ captures, Anna...lovely little birdie.
Oh Heck ... gemist Ruud 'n de New Age Music...hopen te vangen de volgende keer!
Gebruikt Google Traslate, speciaal voor jou.. kan het niet laten Tx krijgen voor me! LOL

Lol glad you don`t need translation fot the music....

"what you send is what you get"

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:02 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate