Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2014
 |  Printable Version
By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Thursday, January 16 2014 @ 04:21 PM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Judi and all EA Friends......Hi! Our weather is gorgeous - high 60's and beautiful with a cool breeze. We love it! We all wish it was like this year round.

Glad you enjoyed the poem. It was a whim of the moment.

Requested picture follows Judi.....Einstein is handsome.

carolyn

Click on image to download

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: anna-holland (offline) on Thursday, January 16 2014 @ 05:19 PM EST  
anna-holland

TX Byebye

Anna; Ruud come here, look what TX wrote.
Ruud; hahahahaha, so perfect Dutch..did you see what she wrote? she find me where ever I go hahahahaha Oh what fun.
Anna; yeah but look further....
Now he really take the words deep into him...
Ruud; ohhhh what sweet, what nice...did you read that? ohhh His tone translated the words into English. what pretty....
Ruud walk back to his comp. take his empty mug and at the stairs he said. That is beautiful eh...
So he walk down stair with a warm heart, thank Naoma, you always have a wonderful way to use your words.
Thanks Naoma...and glad you liked it, me too...every week he is going to do this and in the future also a medium once in the few weeks. People can call for a question and the medium give a answer.
Byebye

Judy, very creative ideas you have Left thumb up

"what you send is what you get"

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

By: deewerms (offline) on Thursday, January 16 2014 @ 05:35 PM EST  
deewerms

wave hi everyone, took the night off yesterday as was very tired and am not much livelier tonight, wanted to catch up on all the posts, pics and very much enjoyed them all. very nice poem Carolyn, and beautiful pic of beautiful Bleu. also Judi, beautiful Einstein, and as always Naoma, beautiful Z. and loved all of your gorgeous eagles Linda. i enjoyed the bear update as always, and everything else, just am very tired and going to lie down for awhile, maybe too many sunless days, been warm, in the 50's, but lots of cloudy or rainy days. Elle, hope you feel better tomorrow. i am not sick but just everything tireing me out, today my oncologist took out some stitches from the drain closings that should of been removed, they forgot to mention that to me in Boston Roll eyes and while there they set me up for apt. with radiation discussion with other Dr, another oncologist, for the 22nd, so many apt's lined up. but one day at a time, i will have them behind me eventually. will be back later, have a good evening everyone Byebye

Doreen Salem, NH
joined Sept.2 2008

Forum

Salem, NH

Profile Email   PM

By: txelements (offline) on Thursday, January 16 2014 @ 08:00 PM EST  
txelements

Doree........I am glad to read you are looking after yourself & getting rest as you need. Winter blahs can take their toll. Spring & it's new beginnings are just around the corner. Big hugs

Bleu is so charming. I can see the joy aglow.

A&R........Your sunshine & spirit of love for the world & it's souls...... make my cheeks wet. Smile Red Heart
"I will find you" was the song playing when I first tuned in today; perfect. Somehow, I think we all find our way to each other. Nodding yes

Jeannie hug

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Thursday, January 16 2014 @ 08:46 PM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Good Evening Friends,

It was a gray day for Eagle photography today, no real sunlight. We saw many eagles and my friends were delighted. This adult stole this small fish from a young eagle. They are such thieves. Smile

Doreen, I'm glad you are trying to rest and catch your breath. You have been through a lot mentally and physically. So don't beat your self up for taking it easy and getting well. Big hugs

Elle, Sorry to hear you are under the weather. Get some rest my friend. I hope you will feel better soon. I'm a Dreamer too, would it not be so very nice is more people of this world were too. Wub

Anna and Ruud, It sounds like you had a wonderful broadcast, sorry I missed it. Also I loved your Jay photos from the other day. Left thumb up

Carolyn, Lovely photo of Bleu, I love the scarf. Red Heart I believe you ask if Marinda has studied Italian. She has just completed one semester of that language. She has been told that in Rome English is used frequently.

Judy, Einstein is as handsome as ever. Left thumb up

Jean, That upside down cake looks just like the one my Mom use to make. It was so good with some whipped cream on top. Smile

Naoma, Thanks for the information on the Moon, very interesting indeed. Left thumb up

Thanks for your nice comments on yesterday's outing. Thank You

Well, off I go to watch my favorite Doc Martin. Red Heart I will be taking off really early tomorrow to meet with my friends again. So I will see you later gators. Big hugs

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Thursday, January 16 2014 @ 09:02 PM EST  
HikerBikerGram

I thought this immature Bald Eagle was especially handsome.

Another Immature, we saw quite a few today.

Also saw this beautiful Red-tail Hawk.

Good night

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: mmud (offline) on Friday, January 17 2014 @ 01:23 AM EST  
mmud

Beautiful pics from yesterday & today's outings Linda. Your friends picked the perfect time for their eagle viewing trip. Smile
Love the fish thief shots and excellent pics of the juvies and the RTHawk.

Lovely pic of Einstein Judi. Smile
Good to hear your MIL is doing well. Maybe Billy will listen to you next time.
Buddy and Chase are both doing good thanks.
I made my chocolate cake last week.....we're talking about pineapple upside down cake now. Grin
Cool moon shot throught the window.

Well I've had my camera over 3 years now and still check the manual for things.......hopefully you'll learn a little quicker than me Naoma. Titter
At least your taxes are finished when so many others will be stressing to do them on time......even with the extension. Grin
Thanks for the "mini moon" info. I had a great view of it last night and was thinking it looks a lot smaller than usual for some reason. Now I know. Smile

wave Anna

I will try to remember to take a pic of the cake when I bake it...hopefully this weekend elle. Smile
I was surprised to see the orcas were taken specifically for the Olympics. That doesn't make much sense to me. Sad
"Will someone please come and take him for a walk." Titter
Cool vid of the nono puppy. Titter

A pro? Titter Jean. That pic looks better than my cake usually does. Smile

Sweet pics of Bleu, Carolyn. Smile

wave Doreen

Holly, Vinny, and Den Cams UPDATE January 16, 2014

Holly and den mate Vinny

Monday's and Thursday's little outings

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: mmud (offline) on Friday, January 17 2014 @ 03:00 AM EST  
mmud

Mug of coffee Good Morning Mug of coffee

Friday ~ January 17, 2014

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

All times are EST. The time is now 02:35 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate