Mug of coffee Good Morning Mug of coffee

Monday ~ January 13, 2014

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Monday, January 13 2014 @ 09:44 AM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Good Morning Friends,

Weekend at work was good. I worked with nurses around my age and we had a few laughs and good conversation. Also enjoyed the group of Patients I had in my assignment. Left thumb up

Annie, I loved the video with the theme they "They Grow Up Fast". Oh how well I know, I'm that cow with my daughter.Titter

Marinda just "yesterday".
Click on image to download
And in a blink of an eye "Now". I told her on her 21 Birthday, now slow down and put on the brakes. Grin

Elle, I'm with Scott, I would love to see a video of you dancing like the Dancing Cows. Tell Ian to get that camera recorder going. Grin

Iona, I now have my insurance through the Obama Affordable Health Care, since I went PRN. The insurance is set up in different tiers and you will receive a credit according to your gross income (work, SS, etc..) to apply to the monthly payments. It worked for me very well. Also going PRN has worked well for me. Does your facility offer that type of position?

Doreen, I love the captures of Holly moving her straw cover over her head. Wub

Scott, Thanks as always for posting the updates on Lynn and his bear gang. Smile

Carolyn, I hope you have a fun day with your grandkids today. You sound like a wonderful Mom and Grandma. Red Heart

Naoma, What awesome photos, especially the manatee! Did Kase buy Jessie a camera for Christmas?

Hello Judy and Jean Byebye

I did not make it to the river yesterday before work. I decided to walk with Stacy. She returns to work today after her 6 week rehab after her surgery. I will really miss her, she is my best friend and we had some special time together this past weeks. Wub

Hugs to all and have a wonderful day, off to the rivers I go, HIHOHIHO

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: elle (offline) on Monday, January 13 2014 @ 02:59 PM EST  
elle

Quote by: HikerBikerGram

Elle, I'm with Scott, I would love to see a video of you dancing like the Dancing Cows. Tell Ian to get that camera recorder going. Grin

Linda: We'll go to a Greek restaurant when you are here and then we'll see. I envision all 3 of us dancing and a waiter taking the video . Rolling on floor laughing
Stacy back to work and Marinda 21 years old! Yowza.

Iona: Those new health insurance options sound worthy of consideration.

Dee: Any news about the next step in your recovery ? Big hugs

Carolyn: Enjoy the grandies.

More Rain Dreaming of Hawaii. Chin:koi:Out

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: anna-holland (offline) on Monday, January 13 2014 @ 05:42 PM EST  
anna-holland

Annie"I can relate remembering sending my son off
to the first day of kindergarten." I remember that too...I was happy to have so many time, I could do a lot and when she was at home it was het time. Glad she loved school/kids.
Funny to read everybody know that song.

TX I did hear more songs on you tube but, only "your" song I like.

Linda, cute pict. it really go to fast.

"what you send is what you get"

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Monday, January 13 2014 @ 05:59 PM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Elle, Your on, dance we will my friend. Grin

Anna, "Time Does Fly" Left thumb up

Rivers are still fairly frozen with more open water then a week ago. Most of the eagles are out on the ice around open areas fishing. I posted my photos from today at this link and will get them posted at the thread tomorrow.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=47e94315 ... Y4ncSg&v=3

This eagle checked me out as it flew over head.

Hugs to all. hug

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: deewerms (offline) on Monday, January 13 2014 @ 06:02 PM EST  
deewerms

Naoma, great pic Colinís neighbor got of the Manatee, nice detail and close-up. Lucky Charlotte having front row seat to all that wildlife, loved the photos, so inviting Red Heart haha, ďitís me, gatorĒ too funny! Titter

Iona, oh my, you have had a lot to deal with and I do fully understand, losing patients is the hardest part of that job, and sometimes it is just too much all around you, am sure you will know what is right for you soon, I wish for you to be happy and contented, and being outside with Bud & Bits will be a pleasure for you. hug ARiot sounds like a little hellion, Titter they better shield the new cam. Nodding yes loved the pics of the donkeys, boy, they can be huge!

Scott, cute cows ad Grin and contented Lucy pretty cute too. Great closeup of Juliet, looks like we will be seeing cubs this year after all Clapping

Carolyn, enjoy the g-children tomorrow, and it will be a nice break for your daughter also Left thumb up

Elle, your lazy afternoon yesterday sounds perfect, well, except for the Bash computer tomorrow my sons and I meet with the hospital cancer center people near my home for the first time, we will discuss my treatments then I imagine. Dreaming of Hawaii, you should watch HGTV some nights, I think Iíve seen most all of it by now watching them sell and buy homes there all different areas on different islands. So beautiful there love

Linda, nice pics of Marinda. Nice that you had some special time with Stacy, I look forward to your new river trip photos

wave Annie, Anna, Judi, Jean and everyone, have a good evening

adding, Linda, you snuck in before me! love your new pics at skydrive, just beautiful

Doreen Salem, NH
joined Sept.2 2008

Forum

Salem, NH

Profile Email   PM

By: txelements (offline) on Monday, January 13 2014 @ 08:21 PM EST  
txelements

Evenin' Luvies..........

wave Annie & Woodlands Flower.

elle......
This is the time of year for the waves on the North Shore of Oahu to really put on a show. I still check the explore.org cam. It's about time for surfing competitions.

Linda........what a sweet baby face on Marinda. I have collages of my kids growing up I love looking at them. Nodding yes
I love seeing the eagles "checking you out". Grin
Looking forward to the latest river pics. Left thumb up

Anna.....that particular vid is special for me, too. Smile
When you mentioned "your" song it reminded me of Elton John's song titled that way. I sang that one to my babies, too.

Doree........ If memory serves me right, we've used Dr. Lynn's phrase with Nancy's gator pics. Grin
Will be watching for your Dr. report tomorrow.

Linda.......yes, Kasey did get Jessie a camera. She loves it.
Guess what? Kasey & Kelley went in together & got me one, too! Nikon D3100 with an extra zoomer. Smile
I've been practicing & was hoping I'd get good enough for someone to notice. Grin
I been about to bust & tried dropping a hint a time or two. Scoot got warm on the "sliver moon" pic but still didn't take the bait. Titter
I'm looking forward to experimenting at IdaBo with it. I'll post a few pics from around the yard so you can see the better quality of them. I can certainly tell the difference. Nodding yes

NestYas wave

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Monday, January 13 2014 @ 09:39 PM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Hi Friends!

Yes, it was a busy, fun day today. The baby is strong, healthy with great lungs when he wants something. Smile We took a good walk to one of our ponds with wildlife on it and a park nearby.
Also, a ton of playing occurred.

Linda, I am not sure how good a grandparent I am, but I enjoy them. Your pictures are, as usual spectacular. Marinda is so beautiful.

TX., thanks for the Hi. I thought that your pictures were pretty amazing. Congrats on the new camera.

Scott, Bear reports continue to wrap us in. We had a gorgeous day here today - blustery and warm(ish), but not too warm. I loved the breeze.

Hi to all EA nest friends......
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

All times are EST. The time is now 12:57 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate