Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - All Non Raptor Cams
 Victoria BC - 2011 - Hummingbird Cam
 |  Printable Version
By: IrishEyes (offline) on Wednesday, June 01 2011 @ 01:35 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

HI Doreen.. Great to see you here.. i understand.. take your time....

Helpful Hints Be respectful ..Bev !

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: Anonymous: SetterKate () on Wednesday, June 01 2011 @ 02:04 PM EDT  
Anonymous: SetterKate

Thanks Bev. I have two English setters, half brother & sister who are 11 yo. They are Brown & white (orange beltons). My avatar is a pup from the breeder (SetterRidge in Widbey. I prefer blue beltons (black & white) or tri colored (blk & white with brown on face and/or feet), and fell in love with that pup. I just couldn't handle another one. My spayed female doesn't like other dogs and took her a while to tolerate her brother. He is a champion and the breeder uses him for stud. I can't afford to get them groomed ($35 a piece) so I do it myself which takes me 3 to 4 hrs per dog! I do one per week.

I love hummers and have a few good shots. Got introduced to them when I moved to WA. Someone had sent me the link to the eagle cam and then I found the hummer site!! Enjoy the sunshine and Fluff family.

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Wednesday, June 01 2011 @ 02:27 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

Quote by: SetterKate

Thanks Bev. I have two English setters, half brother & sister who are 11 yo. They are Brown & white (orange beltons). My avatar is a pup from the breeder (SetterRidge in Widbey. I prefer blue beltons (black & white) or tri colored (blk & white with brown on face and/or feet), and fell in love with that pup. I just couldn't handle another one. My spayed female doesn't like other dogs and took her a while to tolerate her brother. He is a champion and the breeder uses him for stud. I can't afford to get them groomed ($35 a piece) so I do it myself which takes me 3 to 4 hrs per dog! I do one per week.

I love hummers and have a few good shots. Got introduced to them when I moved to WA. Someone had sent me the link to the eagle cam and then I found the hummer site!! Enjoy the sunshine and Fluff family.

Setter Kate.
..You are welcome. so happy you love this cam... Fluff is a great little Mom and the chicks are adorable.... please post your caps here when you have time.... loved hearing about your dogs... one is all i could handle .. Smile

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Wednesday, June 01 2011 @ 03:08 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

12:07pm

Fluff is brooding her chicks
Click on image to download

12:39pm
Chick are alone

12:41pm
Mom is back feeding them

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: Anonymous: SetterKate () on Wednesday, June 01 2011 @ 03:19 PM EDT  
Anonymous: SetterKate

Quote by: IrishEyes

Quote by: SetterKate

Setter Kate.
..You are welcome. so happy you love this cam... Fluff is a great little Mom and the chicks are adorable.... please post your caps here when you have time.... loved hearing about your dogs... one is all i could handle .. Smile

Hi Bev

What do you mean when you say: post your caps here when you have time... ??:huh:

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Wednesday, June 01 2011 @ 03:50 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

12:41pm
Feeding con't. look at the neck stretch on these little hummers

12:42pm\...Mom is brooding the chicks now

12:48pm
Mom is gone again

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Wednesday, June 01 2011 @ 03:51 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

Mom is feeding the one that is awake
Mom is brooding the chicks

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Wednesday, June 01 2011 @ 03:55 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

Hi Bev

What do you mean when you say: post your caps here when you have time... ??:huh:

HI SetterKate.. i must have misunderstood you when you said that you had some good shots of the hummers.... i thought you meant that you had some screen captures.. sorry:oops:

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

All times are EST. The time is now 01:16 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate