Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Feathered Friendz
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Tuesday, December 21 2010 @ 05:22 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

Yes Stella it is very hard, Gabe was with her the entire time, he came home and told me what they did, and as the Dr said it was time. There was nothing she could have ever done for Heidi.She has gone , will be ( GOSH YOU KNOW I CAN'T THINK) SHE WILL BE BACK IN A LITTLE URN WITH HER NAME ON IT, Gabe picked it out. She did not suffer one bit. Just went to sleep permaently Gabe said, but the house is so empty, she always slept on a lovely thick rug in front of the fireplace and covered up with lambs wool cover or plain on the other side..I had two of those one pink and one blue I used one in the computer room when she came in to be with us but she had stopped doing that for a few weeks .Just before she left I took her to look out the window at the squirrels, and birdies. , then gave her a drink of water, cuddled her in my arms and whispered to her that loved her , put her down and as I was covering her she licked my hand and looked at me. ( a kiss) something she never ever did before. She knew... Yes She knew!!
Stella I know how ,lonely you must be too. I really appreciate you writing, I feel better to know someone really cares and we know you do .Sincerely Thank you Jean and Gabe

By: JudyB (offline) on Tuesday, December 21 2010 @ 06:32 PM EST  
JudyB

Oh Jean - (((((hugs))))). This must be so hard for you and Gabe, but it does sound as if she knew it was time, and thanked you as she said goodbye. My thoughts go out to both of you.

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Tuesday, December 21 2010 @ 06:45 PM EST  

Our sincere Thanks Judy. It is tough....The loneliness is severe.... 12 yrs is a long time and now to be without our Pal it's veryhard., Judy
Jean and Gabe

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Tuesday, December 21 2010 @ 08:16 PM EST  

Click on image to download It's been a hard hard day. sleepy Good night :cry1: Phew Jean

By: Anonymous: Stella E () on Tuesday, December 21 2010 @ 08:30 PM EST  
Anonymous: Stella E

Jean -- I hope you can sleep.Hold Gabe tight

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Tuesday, December 21 2010 @ 09:15 PM EST  

Yes I will. What a brick he was Stella never left her one minute. I told him, what you said.. and he smiled.He Said what a nice thing to say. Thanks Stella
Sure ia a lonely home now for awhile.Never again will we get a pet we are just to old. and Heidi could NEVER- EVER be replaced and won't .She's still part of tho is home.and will be when she comes back
You are a sweetheart did you know that?
We got one bit of trouble though haha he sleeps in his bed in one room and I sleep in mine in another room hahahahahaha..He kicks and I snore hahahahahahahaha oh that is so funny. haha but the correct remedy... Jean .

By: elainemyrkle (offline) on Wednesday, December 22 2010 @ 07:45 AM EST  
elainemyrkle

Jean~~~That would be fine with me. Right now I'm hoping you and Gabe slept alright. I haven't popped in here for awhile and just felt the need to yesterday. I sure wasn't expecting to hear about Heidi. I tend to stay away from the rainbow bridge as it hurts me so bad to feel the pain others are going through. And then I'm at work and people would probably wonder why I was crying. You know Jean, I've been there way too many times. I know the pain that comes from loosing a beloved pet. But then I think of all the abused animals out there that never had a chance for a loving home. That thought alone makes me feel somewhat better. At least we've taken them in and loved them. And they give us so much love in return. Take care. Elaine

Elaine
Bangor, Michigan
Joined Aug. 23, 2006
My avatar is the first one I used in the forum. The cuke eyes are a memorial to our beloved Wendy Minshall who passed away too early in life. R.I.P. my dear friend.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Wednesday, December 22 2010 @ 09:17 AM EST  

Yes Elaine I agree with you there. We slept fairly well from exhaustion mainly I guess Time goes on regardless. To-day is shopping day so I have to get going,. Many thanks for your wonderful support. it makes some of the hurt go away . Its minus -o8 C here and a bit overcast , coolish for sure.
Hope you will call in again soon Elaine , what a great person you are to help us out , Many Thanks. Hugs Jean

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:37 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate