Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Feathered Friendz
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Tuesday, February 09 2010 @ 10:40 AM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

Well so much for that guy, He was suppose to get here at 10 am. I have waited nearly an hr. So Phoned and cancelled it. I don't trust people like that. So will make do for now and get a real pro to fix it , one that we know.....
The sun is shinning brighty, and its about -8C not bad. Snow is slowly going but taking it's sweet time. Gee won't it be nice to see Spring arrive later on.whish it was now though. Have March to go though. So what have you all been up to, Ayla have you got your curtains all made for your cabin??? Vickie, Dr. day to-day I hope he makes you take it easy and no working. Get better my friend... Stella bet you biking along the water. , or playing Tennis maybe?
So I shall continue my crossward puzzle's that Millie got us on. Sure enjoy them Millie. What is up with you. Baking I bet. Do write once in awhile huh?& Come and see us huh? Any one is welcome for sure.
Saying Cheers for now then, Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone...The Old HenLeft thumb up. Right now I think the old world is crazy......Nodding yes Better have a Mug of coffee 2 creams & no sugar , can't standgiggle sweet coffee.

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Tuesday, February 09 2010 @ 11:09 AM EST  
Velma Flann

Good Morning Friendz. Sorry I wasn't on-line much yesterday. We had received very bad news from one of our friends, that they had lost their only child, a young man in his late 20's. I just didn't feel like talking.

Sorry about your computer woes Jean - I hope it gets fixed soon! Do you not save your pictures into folders so you can find them? I know I have to move some of mine around too, and tidy them up a bit! Always something to do to keep these machines in order!!!!

I enjoyed the poem on the old house Jean, even though it was sad. Poor old forgotten house.

Good luck at the Dr.'s Vicki.

Hope you have lots of sunshine Stella!!

Coffee time - no cream or sugar for me thanks Grin Sometimes I get Gord's by mistake - he takes sugar - and it makes me gag Rolling on floor laughing

BBL

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Tuesday, February 09 2010 @ 02:28 PM EST  

Yes Velma I have many many pictures in folders too. I discard and rebuilt, alway have some funny ones on hand for when I write.
Sorry you were left with the terribles news of your friend That is really a shame
There was a happening right here at the Airport of an unbelievable factual story of which I will not go into. Scary...We live just across for the airfiled but back further not on it haha and about 3 miles from the airport..
Why it happened no one knows..but 2 beautiful girls are dead Terrible.a Comander of the station.

Cloudy a bit to-day , -6 C some sun once in awhile... May get another snow storm. March can be a bad month also. I need larger printing for here but can't seem to get the help I need.The old hen

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Tuesday, February 09 2010 @ 03:10 PM EST  

Click on image to download

Black Water Refuge Female Eagle has changed positions now. More snow on the way is being forecast they said ...This nest is in Maryland USA.. . FeB. 9th.2010

By: vickrb (offline) on Tuesday, February 09 2010 @ 04:49 PM EST  
vickrb

[/size]]Jean[/size] - My friends in Maryland have 38 inches of snow overnight and more coming. Their house looks like a true winter wonderland and the picture the sent was taken when it was snowing really heavy and I got to see snowflakes!!!! Great for me but not nice for them. They are house bound. The worst snowfall ever on record for Maryland - I believe they are in Columbia Maryland.

VELMA - glad to see you back,. So sorry about your friends' son. That is so sad. My landlady here lost her son at age 20 also, 3 years ago. He was visiting his uncle in the hospital, passed out and hit his head on the floor. By the time they dealt with him, flew him off to Miami (later than they should have) he died. Not nice. Now 3 years later, they think maybe he had a seizure - never tested for it at the time. I will keep them in prayer - it must be dreadfully sad for them.

WELL, my doctor has put me home for a week. Now if the office will just quit phoning, I could maybe get some rest. Infected sinus', infected ear and bronchitis. All from a head cold that started 3 days ago. I hate being sick and I am not a good patient. Good job I live alone because I could make someone miserable. So medication, medication, medication. Also more of the Arcoxia for the arthiris, which Rheumatoid factor has climbed .3 points in 5 weeks (not good). Now to see a doctor of internal medicine for ongoing regime of medications (Iam going to turn into a pill). Had all the blood work done for him today, but don't see him until the 19th March - because it takes 3-4 weeks to get this kind of blood report back form Miami. What a nuisance. Oh well, one day at a time.

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Tuesday, February 09 2010 @ 05:03 PM EST  

Well that is a fine how ja do more snow Poor little eagle Mom,from Black River Refuge in Cambridge Maryland USA so far the picture looks the
same but they are expecting it.. Snow that is.... Maybe it affects the picture they said...
Take good care of yourself Vicki we will all be praying for you because we want to you to get better quickly so stay PUT. ya hear. Jean

Ps I did a few nostolgic things with pictures. to-day on my Little pad" The Singing Bird Lane" I wonder if people ever remember these things . I think Iam the only OLD HEN on the forum haha. , So many things to tell the now generation ..My two Granddaughters love listening to Grandma and Grandpa about the OLD days. of course we love telling them. They will remember.
Ah youth where art thou.!...

Now Iam into Shakespeare's Sonnets. . Very interesting
The pictures are unbelievable. that were painted.

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Tuesday, February 09 2010 @ 06:26 PM EST  

Click on image to download Shakespeare Tapestry 16th century. awesome Jean

By: Ayla (offline) on Tuesday, February 09 2010 @ 08:44 PM EST  
Ayla

Don't cha just love tapestry art!

Look at my mood thingy...so funny,
frumpy little thing looks like a couch
potato, haha!

Got to go finish making dinner now,
bbl maybe wave

From Northwestern BC
Forum

Profile     PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:16 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate