The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Feathered Friendz
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, February 05 2010 @ 05:32 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

[file]1[/file

DON'T SAY A WORD BUT THE DEVIL MADE ME DO THIS. A PICTURES a little boy WHO LIKES CHOCOLATE HUH Must be Gabe.: CLICK ON below. hahaha HIdden because I don't want to be accused of taking choclate pictures HAHA:

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, February 05 2010 @ 09:03 PM EST  

Click on image to downloadClick on image to download

Old Mother Hubbard Says Goodnight

By: Anonymous: Stella E () on Friday, February 05 2010 @ 09:14 PM EST  
Anonymous: Stella E

goodnight from me too.

Click on image to download

By: Marg (offline) on Friday, February 05 2010 @ 09:26 PM EST  
Marg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKI

MY ELLIE, FROM THE CRUISE, AND I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY!

Click on image to download
Nodding yesClapping

aka sunshinecoast member since Aug22/06

Content Provider
[url=http://www.hancockwildlife.org/forum/viewtopic.php?topic=482309#482309

Forum

Davis Bay, BC

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, February 05 2010 @ 09:33 PM EST  

Hello StelSleepyla what a pretty place that is. Bet your really enoying the serenity and the beautiful view. How long will you be staying away from your home here. Do you have someone looking after it for you?
It will soon be spring hopefully ..
March comming up and some birthdays ,Gabe will turn 81 then our son in ASpril. He was born on an Easter Sunday imagine. Have been wondering about you and hubby. and also how Millie is too.Remember her., I hear form her if I write.. Vikie had a nice birthday I think, she is at a nice du for her this evening. We may be going to German in Aug. for a trip
We were last there for 3 years in 1964 t0 67. a long time ago Want to visit the Rhine section as that is where the vineyard s of my KIN are. and Oberburgebr my ist kin and it was his son that came to Canada in th 1755
I Have to get better though...It is coming on slowly but with a few perks here and there ( hahaGood night) Goodnight Stella J
Jeansleepy

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, February 05 2010 @ 10:37 PM EST  

Click on image to downloadClick on image to download This is the Black WaterRefuge Nest eagle and it snowed and sleet there to-day I think rthe male eagle is with her. they Have 2 eggs but the other one is bad WVEC the egg can be seen apparently What tough luck thy are having. Nature is changing.. Worried Jean
Just got this
bit of information From Norfolk

The snow storm that is moving across the mid-Atlantic is dropping significant snowfall on the Norfolk Botanical Garden. While this pair of eagles don't often deal with this type of weather - bald eagles are extremely well adapted to cold weather and snow. Their feathers are great insulation - trapping body heat and keeping the birds warm and dry. The insulation works so well that its not uncommon to see snow build up on an eagles back - it doesn't melt because the bird's body heat remains close to its skin.

My little buddie from BlackWater Refuge will be ok then. That is the 2nd time for them.... Thankgoodness.

The Norfolk egg can be seen unfortaute to bad..it is not covered..The sedond egg was lais prior..

By: vickrb (offline) on Friday, February 05 2010 @ 11:32 PM EST  
vickrb

waveJean,Thank You thank you for all the cakes, cupcakes and Birthday Wishes. I sure felt special with all this attention. When one lives along things like this are really nice and make you feel like you have friends.
I especially liked my sparkly name, and the chocolate baby - oh my, maybe I should try that!!!Nodding yesNodding yesNodding yesgiggle

Marg, Thank you for the ELLE - he is prescious. Wonder how they made him - looks like faceclothes? I collect elephants you know and this one is a picture I will keep for a long long time.Thank You

Thank you everyone else for all the wonderful wishes. You are all great people and I am happy to be a part of you all on Feathered Friendz. Now I am off to bed sleepy so Good nightand I will post pictures from the Broadway Musical tomorrow. too tired tonight.

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Saturday, February 06 2010 @ 01:09 AM EST  

Click on image to downloadThe egg can be seen in the snow from the Norfolk eagle cam that is to bad. Was readin what they said They are not to used to the snow and sleet as the others are. I hope they -don't loose it. I am thinkg it is a percarious. situation will know more to-morrtwo,Click on image to download

All times are EST. The time is now 09:47 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate