https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Feathered Friendz
 |  Printable Version
By: vickrb (offline) on Friday, January 29 2010 @ 07:01 PM EST  
vickrb

I wished now I could know how to take a picture off the web cam because this racoon is really cute.

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: vickrb (offline) on Friday, January 29 2010 @ 07:18 PM EST  
vickrb

Now this picture shows one side of the nest - see the paper towel and the aluminum foil he brought in while I was watching. It was so funny to see him carry the silver paper up. Then the next paper is when he came down again to get some odds and ends. The step he is on is only 8 feet from my feet. He kept a good eye on me though, but I love this picture.

Click on image to download

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, January 29 2010 @ 07:42 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

He is such a cute bird but he will sing a lot haha
Boy is it getting colder here. Yiour lucky to be where you are right now Vicky brrrr. So gonite , see you to-orrow I hope.. Always Jean big hug. Ps Call him "Tinfoil " haha

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Saturday, January 30 2010 @ 05:56 AM EST  

Tea for me though Good Morning to all this cold and bitter morning here in Ontario and elswhere it is -22 CWelcomebelow Time is 5.56. early bird here. I do not know why this picture did not get on the page for everything was done correctly so click on the little animal thing below and he will welcome you today.
Maybe Velma tell me what happenes. That is twice here...Iam Whistling to-day for my life has come back to me and the pink is starting to come back in my colour.ing . Boy was I white as a ghost. Seems like I'm, living again. Whistling JeaN a BIG THANKS VELMA i WILL TAKE A BETTER look from now on. such a simple. thing huh? Love y0ur Avatar of your LITKAT annot remebr it's name though...

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Saturday, January 30 2010 @ 09:37 AM EST  
Velma Flann

Good Morning! My - you were up early this morning!!!!! I see why your picture didn't work. The ] after the [/file is in the wrong place. It is a line below instead of right next to it. If you edit your post and put the ] in the right place the picture will show up.

It's above freezing here this morning 1C and supposed to get up to 2, although they say we may get snow this afternoon :blink: Maybe just in the higher elevations.

Time for my Mug of coffee that's coffee - not tea Smile

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Saturday, January 30 2010 @ 12:35 PM EST  

Well my heart was broken to see the picture ot the BlackWater eagle Mom or Dad covered in snow to-day. That is just a shame what they have to endure. I watch this one a lot and I know that the Mother is a devoted MOM. She alone practically last year looked after her two beautiful babies and raised them. The father did not help much but maybe he was a new Dad( smile) I hope so. and this year he will be able to know now to help his little Wife, because he may be the one covered in snow if they exchanged nesting. Hard to tell...
Golly if it isn't racoons bothering them it's mother nature and her snow. Hope everything will be ok... Jean

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Saturday, January 30 2010 @ 10:13 PM EST  

My last cup of tea for to-night Hope everyone is ok ...Stay safe huh> Jean

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Sunday, January 31 2010 @ 03:40 PM EST  

Welcome Well what is going on with everybody. I am on a feel bad day , can't seem to fathoim out why but it is not nice. Sio tired again and cold. Always something and yesterday I felt like a million $.s the joys of it all. Rather a solem day everywhere.. so will just say

All times are EST. The time is now 02:42 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate