Wishing you all a wonderful year ..

Hugs Bev...

Helpful Hints Be respectful ..Bev !

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, December 31 2010 @ 04:08 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

Click on image to download Thank to all the friends who helped Gabe and Me when Heidi was taken, we are able to function ok but the sadness will never go.
Thanks so much for being there for us we were overcome with all your help. A divine love
We wish you all the Most Wonderful Happy New Year ever. Stay safe and see you soon in the year 2011.
Un-beleivable that we are still here even., for Gabe and MeWink

By: Anonymous: Stella E () on Friday, December 31 2010 @ 05:48 PM EST  
Anonymous: Stella E

Happy New Year everyone.

To Jean and Gabe --- I would not have thought I'd ever be telling you this but the sadnesss does go away --- never completely --- but there are days that I can think of Fluffitt without being sad. For almost 19 years she was the 3rd member off our family --- we have no kids, grandkids, brothers or sisters or anyone over here ---- so it made a huge hole in our lives. Now 2 years on I can sometimes be sad but sometimes I can remember her with joy. After all she is at that bridge with our other 2 cats , Midnight ( who is probably hissing at her ) and Dawn who is playing with her.

My Mum has been ill again ---- stopped taking her diuretics --- but my sister got to her just in time ---- for a day or so I thought I'd be on a plane to England next week. I really don't want that. My sister tells me the swine flu is bad there now.

On that cheery note.
Have a good New Years Eve and all the best for 2011

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, December 31 2010 @ 09:52 PM EST  

Click on image to download Many thankyou's Stella. Yes we realize Gabe and I are doing ok,but an emty house and all,....very hard.... but we will never replace., her...we will always remember her... at this age too Stella, time is of the essence.

I am so glad you didn't have to fly to England, they have an outbreak of that.Gee what next.This must be very hard on you and your husband Stella, just hope that everything will turn out well for you

.Here is a little New year bear for you., he carrie's shamrocks for good luck. So I hope we are all lucky in the New Year., 2011

Goodnite my friend and many thanks for everything.I had to get poor Velma to take a picture off for me it was the wrong date and I hadn't checked it,I really felt foolish when I saw THAT..I was in a panic. Thank goodness for Velma and the rescue ( smile)

Gee I hope we( can stay awake for 12 o.clock to-nite)to usher 2011 in SmileWink
Jean and Gabe

By: Anonymous: Stella E () on Friday, December 31 2010 @ 10:39 PM EST  
Anonymous: Stella E

I feel the same. I'm nowhere close to being ready to get another cat so there are just the 2 of us too

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Saturday, January 01 2011 @ 10:03 PM EST  

Click on image to download Good night sleepy Sleepy A very lazy day for Gabe and myself but peacful and restful to-morrrw is Sunday another peaceful day but hopefully no more rain.
Missing our Heidi a lot..but we both realize her suffering is now over. What a darling dog she was...so very intellegent.
It has been very mild here now 8C at 10 pm by our clock.. I told you all that mother nature was acting up big time and she is NOT finished yet either. Always stay aware please. The Old Hen

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 01:58 PM EST  

Click on image to download This is making me sleepy ..Going out for supper to-night to our favourite Chinese place. Will have a little rest ist. Have a grand day.

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 10:59 AM EST  

A brighter day to-day. Minus 2C here. The decorations are almost all packed away , and I found it was a tiring time also a sad time for Gabe and I. Life goes on, regardless of the up and downs. Have yourselves a nice day.Stay safe,

All times are EST. The time is now 09:01 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate