https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Feathered Friendz
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Tuesday, December 28 2010 @ 03:06 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

Click on image to download To every one of you on this forum known or the unknown, thankyou for all you have done for this old Hen. I be getting prown to mistakes ( smile) and older,I know you will help me though if I do!! but I do love this place , it's like home. So Just wanted you all to know how much your ALL loved... Many times I have wondered how lucky we are to see the Eagles and the nests,looking forward to more watching. etc. I hope 2011 will be a GOOD year for everyone. the old Hen( Jean)

Ps You see my avatar of the old Man and woman, well that depicts Gabe and Jean. We are going down the lane to see our Heidi, we want to be happy knowing she is not suffering now., and she will NEVER be forgotten. Others Iam sure feel the same way too., with their pets... Thank you all.

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Tuesday, December 28 2010 @ 09:18 PM EST  

Well I have got to tell you this little story. It involves a Chair of all things, it was a nice velvet dark green at one time, notice I say was, and we had it for 10 or so yrs. Gabes chair it became because it was a lounge chair ya know one of those nice kind, well he always had a snooze in it maybe even a couple or more snoozes( in it or on it )everyday.... It became soon an old chair and I really dispised it really, so anyway,,all of a
sudden after Dan and family had left I sat down in it and it nearly threw me on the floor, Gabe looked at it and the whole side had caved in no more chair I thought.That was the final blow from old dark greenvelvet
Well I guess, his nibs thought better.. Gabe had became so attached to it he thought it would NEVER wear out , teehee. Seemingly it also was attached to him..... He took the parts out to the sun room and said I will fix it, and there the trouble started for I was NOT going to have that put back ever again in the living room. I dont know how I did it but with few words Gabe found himself driving the car and me to a place I knew and they have wonderful furniture. Yep. He didn't say ticity boo,we went in the store & looked around ( feet were getting soar, big toe that is) haha and in a matter of within 1/2 hr we had a lovely new chair , a smaller one and in a wineish colour I could cope with, along with my blue one, I had a hard time getting the old feller up he liked it so much,, so I said well you stay and rock and I come get you,That did it.. It's ( almost the same style)as mine... it goes back like Gabe likes it to, and is just a nice size it also rocks.So he is happy now on the decision to scrap green velvet, . Jean

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Tuesday, December 28 2010 @ 09:21 PM EST  

Click on image to download Very:cry1: Sleepy Goodnight Jean

By: Grubby (offline) on Tuesday, December 28 2010 @ 09:23 PM EST  
Grubby

Hello Everyone,

Hi Jean... I did notice your new Avatar. Try not to be sad about Heidi... she is doing well now that she has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. She wants you to be happy for her, she is like a puppy again running and playing with others. I know it is hard but for Heidi you have to try.

I agree that we are lucky to see these beautiful eagles in the nests. They are incrediable creatures and I love to watch how they love and care for their babies.

How has your back been? I think a few days ago you had said it was bothering you. Hope it is better for you.

Well I am...Sleepy so I will crawl into my hammock that I have strung between 2 big trees and go to sleep soon, Hope you sleep well tonight.

Click on image to download

When You Share Something Nice,
It's Like Having It Twice!

Diane---Michigan

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Tuesday, December 28 2010 @ 09:41 PM EST  

Hello Diane ..Iam doing pretty well. , Gabe doesn't say much but we both know,.. When New Year comes we will think of her. .
Will be thinking of all of you also....who helped us..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ps Tylenol rapid gel helps keeps my back in shape when Iam working hard....and is safe.Thanks For asking Diane from Michigan,,

By: Grubby (offline) on Wednesday, December 29 2010 @ 06:40 PM EST  
Grubby

Hello Friendz...

Just a quick note to wish all of you a Happy New Year. I will be going to our cabin in Northern Michigan tomorrow for the New Year weekend. We will take our 14 yr. old grandson also. It will be a good time. Hope there isn't too much snow on the ground and make it hard to get in the drive way.

Jean... I heard that cream does work. I should try it on my hand. I have been knitting alot and it has been hurting. I have Arthuritis in one hand... even at 57yrs old I have trouble. Well... enough of that! :p

Stella... I meant to tell you those were great reindeer pics... thank you!

Everyone here have a ...
SAFE AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR!

Click on image to download

When You Share Something Nice,
It's Like Having It Twice!

Diane---Michigan

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Wednesday, December 29 2010 @ 07:27 PM EST  

Finally got an avatar I Like for New Years
just 2 more days. and 2011 will show up.

.Good night sleepy Sleepy

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Thursday, December 30 2010 @ 12:28 PM EST  

Click on image to download WHOOPS I'M, TWO DAYS EARLY SmileGreen LOLGrin BUT I' AM CUTE.Very Happy Wink

All times are EST. The time is now 09:38 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate