https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Feathered Friendz
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Thursday, January 28 2010 @ 07:54 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

He is so beautiful Velma.. I would love to have him..
Give him a great big hug and a kiss for me...
Heidi says WOW ever nice. haha .
He says he feels better with less coat
What a gorgous dog he is....I want him.... Jean

By: vickrb (offline) on Friday, January 29 2010 @ 12:12 PM EST  
vickrb

Good Friday Morning everyone. Yaaaaaaaaaa it is Fridayyyyyyyyyy.
Jean - How are you feeling today? New medication takes getting used to. Don't over-do it. It is time that you let someone wait on you now. Ha ha ha I be you wouldn't let that happen though.

Velma - I agree with Jean, Rust is adoreable.Wub He has a beautiful hair cut and I am sure is more comfy. How old is he?

That is a beautiful Eagles nest - it is the Sidney nest is it not? Mating time anytime after this weekend. It is all going to happen for real. I can't wait.

Well, back to work and more on the weekend.

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Friday, January 29 2010 @ 12:27 PM EST  
Velma Flann

Good Morning!

Vicki - yes that is the new nest at Sidney. it has just come back on line, and it seems that the adults have been quite busy there. Last year they laid their first egg on March 1.

Rusty was 5 in August, so still quite young for a small dog.

Jean - I too hope that the new medication starts working quickly to bring relief for all your health issues love

BBL

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, January 29 2010 @ 01:11 PM EST  

What a day this has been. Go to the hairdresser and had a shampoo and set, she was busy this a.m as I was there for a 10.oclock. but she was on time. Great hairdresser......
I was up at 4 am wide awake and felt rested, . I got kinda bored so laid down a spell.. Gabe got up 8aa.m and I made him breakie;.
then got ready myself.. Is it ever cold outside and the wind goes right through the heaviest coat you wear for winter. I drove back after and got Gabe to take him for a Chinese meal, well he didn't want to go. I said get on your coat your going to get out of the house for a change. He did and I drove to the restaurant , last time I will ever drive with him barking out this that and the other things I finally said I will park and let you out. Silence. But I have been driving for years for Pete's sake. The drivers around Trenton are rude and fast.. So you have to watch all 4 corners haha. Anyway I am home with a nice hot Timmie in my cold little hand and after Iam going to have a nice snooze. He can get his own supper-- soup and a sandwich I rebel all the way to do another thing. I looked at myself in the mirror at the hairdressers and iam pale as a ghost. , I looked at Gabe and he is pale , Great pair... But I told him he has got to do exerice of somekind not sit and watch tv all the time or do the computer thing.THAT goes in one ear and out the other. men just don't get it... grrrrr. Well I am going to say idios for now see you later. Where is Ayla and Stella, miss ya.... ...Click on image to download

By: MaryF (offline) on Friday, January 29 2010 @ 02:45 PM EST  
MaryF

Rolling on floor laughing Jean , Your post made me smile! You and Gabe sound just like another pair of older Canadians that I know and love.....my inlaws!!! In fact it could have been my dear mother-in-law doing the writing! love

Forum

San Antonio, TX

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, January 29 2010 @ 04:56 PM EST  

Yes Mary I can rant and rave all I want to but never mean it. haha
Look at how cold it is here
To-day Friday minus 18C.
To-morrow Saturday minus 22 c we are having a cold snap let me tell you. Then back to near normal for the rest of the week. How are things if San Antonio?. Did you get rid of those colds Mary? Hope all is well with you and spouse.
Bye for now Jean Click on image to download

By: vickrb (offline) on Friday, January 29 2010 @ 06:23 PM EST  
vickrb

Racoon sleeping in the EAgles nest at Delta Owl. REally hilarous. (3:30 B.C. time)

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: vickrb (offline) on Friday, January 29 2010 @ 06:59 PM EST  
vickrb

Well as hilarious as that seems, it is not funny. I hear the Eagles may not come back to the nest with the Racoon in it. Racoons will go after an Eagle and certainly will go for the eggs and the babies. I think Bev is going to have to put a cone (facing downwards) on the base of the tree so the racoons can not get up here.

This one has made himself right at home and sleeping since noon B.C. time. WAkes up and cleans himself and then curls back up to sleep.

I think they need to turn a cold hose on him.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:03 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate