https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Feathered Friendz
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, December 24 2010 @ 12:36 AM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

I am glad you write Diane because I cannot sleep The clock here says 12.31am and minus 6 %C... I have so much to do today that it is frightening hope I make it.
I was always fond of writing , it became even bigger when I ist joined the Forum way back when. I think a picture is kind of nice to have too .Spices things up a bit :-) I think the idea of visiting each other is good too. Makes for good friendship don;t you think Diane. Sleep well my friend see you to-day sometime doesn;t that sound weird haha , now will see if I can snooze a bit.... Ps The rose with the butterfly is elegant Keep up the good work OK?and that tree is so pretty, mine is just a little gaffer,about 3ft.I guess, sit on a table with lights on it etc in the large front window.

Oh I have to have a *spider web on it and a *pickle.Who ever finds the pickle will have good luck and the spider web is a story,,, haha A German Christmas tree has a spider and web for good luck. Legend has it that a poor woman with nothing to put on her children's tree woke on Christmas morning to find the branches covered with spider webs turned to silver by the rising sun.Jean

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Friday, December 24 2010 @ 07:31 AM EST  
IrishEyes

For Jean and Gabe..

Click on image to download

Much love and Hugs.

Bev...

Helpful Hints Be respectful ..Bev !

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, December 24 2010 @ 11:27 AM EST  

Thanks Bev. I love Nova Scotia. Our ist grandaughter was born there she is 19 now. the people are so real and the country side is so pretty I would Dearly love to visit it this year . Our son and his wife were stationed there for awhile,Daniel was airforce but went into Navy and loved it.He was in Desert storm war. but came home fine..Gee 1991 Time flys.. Sun is shinning really bright to-day minus 4 C. a lovely day. That is a grand picture and we Thank you so much for your love and compassion, it ,meant a lot Bev it really did,,,...Hope Santa gets to your house to-night,so no peeking Bev ( smile)Hugs and wonderful thoughts of you and your family.... Jean

By: Anonymous: Stella E () on Friday, December 24 2010 @ 07:52 PM EST  
Anonymous: Stella E

we went to Parc Omega this afternoon to see what the reindeer were doing on Christmas eve to get ready for their busy night ahead and as you will see from this picture the answer was --- not much -- taking a rest after lunch

then we went on to see all the other animals --- elk, fallow deer, wld boar, buffalo, arctic wolves, timber wolves, buffalo, red foxes, ( the bears all seemed to have hibernated already). So here is my Photobucket link to"Christmas Eve with the Parc Omega animal family"
http://s894.photobucket.com/albums/ac14 ... =slideshow

it should not need a password , but if it does the password for this is catsss

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Saturday, December 25 2010 @ 01:52 PM EST  

Click on image to download Actually Christmas day. All the presents have been unwrapped and seen ,lots of laughs and the gifts now are laying under the tree that Santa brought last night. Is there anything more magical than that.?Gabe and I are are alone, but we had fun Unwrapping our gifts. It was time to have our fun... To -night we go to have our Christmas dinner at the Holiday Inn, We always go there because the food is excellent and it's nice to be with a roomful of people for a change. To-morrow we will be family for our Christmas Dinner here I will be making...that too will be fun .
Hope you all had a good Christmas too.Stay safe Jean and Gabe

By: Anonymous: Stella E () on Saturday, December 25 2010 @ 02:20 PM EST  
Anonymous: Stella E

Merry Christmmas --- did you see the Christmas Eve slideshow that I posted for you Jean ?

By: Grubby (offline) on Saturday, December 25 2010 @ 02:59 PM EST  
Grubby

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL YOU FINE FEATHERED FRIENDZ!

When You Share Something Nice,
It's Like Having It Twice!

Diane---Michigan

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Saturday, December 25 2010 @ 03:35 PM EST  

Click on image to download Yes I did
We often go to the zoo at Granby too it is a wonderful place to go.Have you been there If not go... The sideshow was good but Iam amazed the amount of animals they have.... so many different kind. Great Thankyou Stella

All times are EST. The time is now 09:35 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate