Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Feathered Friendz
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Stella E () on Saturday, December 04 2010 @ 10:26 PM EST  
Anonymous: Stella E

had to log in today Jean -- maybe that's why you found it hard to get in.

Velma -- looked at your Yuutube videos--- cute cat and dog but --- you must be on well water -- your water bill here would be in the high hundreds of dolllars if you left the water running for the cat like that.

we have 8 for dinner tomorrow night. Table settings, place decorations all done, trees decorated ( actually only one decorated as the other 2 are fibre optic trees ). Cooking to be done tomorrow.

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Sunday, December 05 2010 @ 07:08 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

I am sending you all the message I received from Cee
Quote-Hi Jean
I miss you, but surgery is on Tuesday. What ever happens is for a reason

Love you
Cee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I think she is a bit nervous and I thought it would be nice to send her some news that she will be ok ....She is alone.

She doesn't have a computer but she can get it all from the library if you write. She has no telephone either I don't think but I told her to reverse the charges if she wanted to. I wish we could all be theren to hold her hand she is a very wonderful person and has it very hard......Her husband is sick... I hope this will be ok I don't like giving out addresses, so maybe you could write it off after you read it. The reason is I don;t have Ayla's address either,or Stella's. i WROTE vELMA AND GAVE HER THE ADDRESS

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Sunday, December 05 2010 @ 07:13 PM EST  

I am sending you all the message I received from Cee
Quote-Hi Jean
I miss you, but surgery is on Tuesday. What ever happens is for a reason

Love you
Cee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I think she is a bit nervous and I thought it would be nice to send her some news that she will be ok ....She is alone. e-mail is If you will give me your addresses I will send her address Velma it's on the way
She doesn't have a computer but she can get it all from the library if you write. She has no telephone either I don't think but I told her to reverse the charges if she wanted to. I wish we could all be theren to hold her hand she is a very wonderful person and has it very hard......Her husband is sick... I hope this will be ok I don't like giving out addresses, so maybe after you read it.send me your addresses The reason is I don;t have Ayla's address either,or Stella's.

By: Anonymous: Stella E () on Monday, December 06 2010 @ 10:00 AM EST  

I sent her an e mail last night.

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Monday, December 06 2010 @ 03:03 PM EST  

GEE THANKS STELLA. SHE IS A REAL DARLING GAL.i HAVE TO USE GABE'S COMPUTER NOW AS MINE GOT SICK AGAIN AND HAD TO0 GO to THE DR'S( smile)Bye 4 now Jean giggle

By: Anonymous: Stella E () on Monday, December 06 2010 @ 03:14 PM EST  

Jean -- your thoughts about Cee are kind , in thinking to ask for us to wish her well but it is very dangerous to write someones address and e mail on a public forum like this, especially when you also say she is alone and about to go into hospital. It gives people who could be up to no good an address that they could target.

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Monday, December 06 2010 @ 09:43 PM EST  

STELLA I GAVE THE ADDRESS TO VELMA DID YOU NOT READ ME OK THEN

By: Anonymous: Stella E () on Monday, December 06 2010 @ 09:52 PM EST  

Jean -- I saw the name, address , phone number and e mail address on this Feathered Friendz site last night.

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:45 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate