https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Feathered Friendz
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Wednesday, November 24 2010 @ 08:28 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

Click on image to downloadSomethings are beautiful to meSmile. a smile in particular.. Good Night :ds:allGood night,Sitting eagleSitting eagle

By: Anonymous: Stella E () on Wednesday, November 24 2010 @ 09:22 PM EST  
Anonymous: Stella E

been busy. hope to have time to chat tomorrow.

Goodnight

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Wednesday, November 24 2010 @ 09:42 PM EST  

Best words I have heard yet Stella, don't be stressed though not good for you . We will see you soon, ok Bye Jean wave

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Thursday, November 25 2010 @ 08:00 PM EST  

Click on image to downloadHappy Thanksgiving Day USA and all our friends here too. Sorry to be so late..

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Thursday, November 25 2010 @ 08:08 PM EST  

Click on image to download Jean

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, November 26 2010 @ 12:47 PM EST  

Click on image to download Where are you Velma and Stella and Ayla have a nice drink for all of you a fizzing gingerale. Added a couple cherries. :-)too. See you all soon I hope The Old Hen The weather is sunny here off and on 0 degrees. Stay safe ok

By: Anonymous: Stella E () on Friday, November 26 2010 @ 01:05 PM EST  
Anonymous: Stella E

hi Jean and all
didn't get time to chat yesterday after all.

Snow and freezing rain here at the moment.

So today it's indoor stuff. Just made 8 silver placemats for a dinner party we're having in a week's time and I'm finishing off 36 place settings for our tennis group's Christmas dinner on 9th at the local golf course. Each year I make the place settings and always different from other years. This year it is little conical Santas ( red for the people ordering the salmon lunch and green for the people having chicken) All slightly different and with the peoples names on.

I chatted to my Mum for about an hour this morning . she's in better spirits. Had a GP appt on Wed and got her diuretic changed so has less torrential results , also she went out and had a turkey lunch at her local garden centre restaurant and then went to get her hair cut .

Now it's lunch time
bye

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, November 26 2010 @ 01:54 PM EST  

We haven't gotten any storms yet thankgoodness Ottawa & Montreal had the storm.. Ice. Rather a pleasant zero% here
Your silver placemats will be really nice 36 that is a pile of people to have. I can't do party's anymore used to have them and enjoyed getting them, and doing them.How times have changed for me.
We lived in so many places the one I liked was at Frobisher bay in the Artic.They call it Iqaluit now.. The fish you catch there are out of this world to eat Artic Char mmmm so delicious. No other fish around as good as they were.and we had many parties with fish served by me and others.. Another was Carabou and the homemade bread I made. . oh my. (Our Inuet friends always went hunting and they gave us a roast . (I would not eat seal though. )Quite the experience eating different foods. Germany was wonderful too , so many places also we went to Spain not so good. Holland a joy.Breakfast was superb there. Saw Hitlers Tea house , was in it. that was an event going up there.Scary.Have a picture of it.
Anyway. best be getting on , have fun and be careful of that ice. It is hard to drive on it. Wonder what happened to our Velma perhaps visiting. Hope she is ok.

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:24 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate