https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Feathered Friendz
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Stella E () on Tuesday, November 16 2010 @ 04:13 PM EST  
Anonymous: Stella E

just got back after a long walk. still lovely today but the bad stuff is coming.
Do you ever have a reaction after your flu shot Jean ? I've never had one but my Mum's Dr told her to stop having them as she was always sick for several weeks after.

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Tuesday, November 16 2010 @ 05:08 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

NO never Stella not even a hint...

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Tuesday, November 16 2010 @ 10:21 PM EST  

Click on image to download Yes and it is raining cats and dogs and will rain for a couple days they say at least ...temp is 8 C ... Reading that Toronto will be swamped.. And the snow has started in the northern provinces. Just got a phone call to-day that the drivers licence test will be on the 9th of Feb, 2011 goodness that is far off, wonder what happened. Not enough old folks eh? Grin maybe. I might not make it either haha... It shouldn't happen anyway they , Sr's are just as safe drivers as those darn big pick up trucks are and the young people driving now so fast.. Oh well Life is great AIN"T it Best say Good nightall Stay safe sleepy

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Wednesday, November 17 2010 @ 11:38 AM EST  

Well not to many around here, hope your all ok . We are on our way to the Hairdressers for 1'oclock appt. , Its raining, usually does when I want my hair done , so a somber day and yuky sums it up. 10C, Velma I hope your ok haven' t heard to much from you these days.Soon we will watch the antic's of the Eagles, My favourite pair to watch have
been there to their nest an are re building up with sticks and grass
. She laid in snow last year and he would
come and lay beside her, So beautiful to watch them.
Anyway better go. Take care.

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Wednesday, November 17 2010 @ 12:08 PM EST  
Velma Flann

Just flying through to let you know I'm okay. We spent yesterday outside getting the straw around the roses and other tender shrubs, as snow was predicted overnight. None arrived yet, but a lot fell a few hours north of us.

I spent the evening trying to set up my new internet provider, but a lot of the software wouldn't download. I have internet, but no email yet. i will have to work on it later today, and try to get everything working.

Take care.

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Wednesday, November 17 2010 @ 11:48 PM EST  

Click on image to download well for one thing I'll take a chance on having a darn good sleep.............Shh The best to you all and stay safe. The Jean

By: Anonymous: Stella E () on Thursday, November 18 2010 @ 10:00 AM EST  
Anonymous: Stella E

what a pretty tree in your "goodnight" message Jean. There are so many wonderful images out there. Cold weather coming on. It's been so nice for the past week or so.
Today off to table tennis and then I have to sit down and write the Christmas cards and wrap the presents foor posting to England. If I send now they arrive in a week and my Mum says " why did you send so early ? ". If I wait a bit longer they arrive in Jan or April.

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Thursday, November 18 2010 @ 06:14 PM EST  

Stella I had made an answer right after I read your note. but I guess I didnt send it, Boy that is scary, haha
I think it is wonderful what you do for you Mom and I hope she will appreciate your kindness soon. I can tell you there are people who are not that lucky, that would give their eye teeth to have a daughter as kind as you are... Great reading... Stay safe. Jean

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:45 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate