https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Feathered Friendz
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Monday, November 08 2010 @ 05:47 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

Wish they wouldn't change things. My tummy says eat at 4 30 because it was used to 5,30 right that is when we have our meal usually.??No way will we eat at the early time though..Glad to know your ok Stella I worry if someone has gone a long time Ayla has not been on for awhile hope she is ok.. But wth 3-4 only on the Friendz now and hardly any one comes to my lane it seems lonely anymore.. I love my pictures and it keeps me sane, Gee next month is Christmas time.That is always fun.
This Wed I have to take my drivers exams I deplore that for every two years 35 $, too. Rediculus now with the terrific bigger trucks on the road now, and the drivers never slow down..and oh those headlights.Of course we don't drive at nite any more unless neccessary ..to risck'e
Have a break we miss you... Velma are you ok... Just Jean

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Tuesday, November 09 2010 @ 01:24 PM EST  
Velma Flann

Good Morning/Afternoon! sure is good to have the site back up!!!! It is darned chilly here today!!! 0*C or 32*F. I guess Old man Winter really is coming!!! They were predicting a mixture of rain/snow this morning, but so far no precipitation. it is very dull and overcast though.

had to go to the lab for fasting blood work this morning, so I am enjoying my first cup of coffee as I'm typing this! Thank Goodness Gord had the same thing, so he couldn't drink coffee in front of me! That is always hard!

I have to go have a little breakfast now, and then dust. I have company coming this afternoon - did manage to get the vacuum done yesterday so if I get the living room dusted and kitchen spic and span I'll be happy!

See y'all later.

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Tuesday, November 09 2010 @ 10:19 PM EST  

Click on image to download Just Jean

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Wednesday, November 10 2010 @ 01:56 PM EST  

Click on image to download What a day. Sun is shinning and it's minus -1 C cold in other words I think... I might have to wear long underwear if this keeps up ahahahahahahah( never)I have a blood problem and I do get cold easily.then again I get sweldering and thats' different, can't like it... Do any of you remember( I doubt it) the long drawers wth the trap door behind ..??? the flap was attached to two buttons.Inconvenient as all get out , oh yes does that ever bring back memories.Think I will write somethingLike'( the way we were" ) you would never believe some of it. Anyway this pce of clothing kept us all warm through the winter , it was washed often , as was all our things. but we had to be careful not to shrink the winter underwear it was wool fleece haha.. How do I get on to these things when I start out I want to do only the weather haha and end up with a book. People must be tired of me.. Time for a snooze old girl so here r// .. Bye for now Jean Ps I ended up with a story about ,my Grandma. on my Sing bird lane ( haha)

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Wednesday, November 10 2010 @ 09:21 PM EST  

Click on image to download Having a niceMug of coffeeto warm up then its off to never never land and it is cold minus -3C brrrrrr. I have my heating pad warming the bed up, I have the coldest room in house. Tired now had a good day , they changed my scedule wonder when they will phone for the next drivers test, there is usually about 20 go

. To-morrow we will remember those who didnot return from duty elsewhere, we should out law wars...Gabe and Daniel and Stephanie , will be at the cenotaph. Rebecca is in Tor.Peace upon the world every where.is my prayer for to-morrow. Good night to all. Jean

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Thursday, November 11 2010 @ 01:15 PM EST  

Well another sunny day but minus -4C
Gabe and Daniel and Stephanie were at the Remembrance day parade but it was a small one this year. The oldies are dying off so the news said and now there are not many to march, so sad.It was very cold to, both Dan a Gabe said it was not a good one this year.and they were sadened by so few. . We all hope it will continue regardless even in some small way
Doing my bedroom cleaning to-day , laundry is almost done and now to get the whole thing finished I must admit it is hard for me these days. But it has to be done and I will conguer. So have yourselves a grand day and stay safe huh? Wanna pce of chocolate ?????? hahahaha

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, November 12 2010 @ 03:23 PM EST  

Click on image to downloadClick on image to download You bet Gabe is a chocolate hound and he is never sick , if I eat chocolate well we won't discuss that. Hope Velma things are alright with you , Ayla you hooooo,,, and Stella is working, the day is nice and sunny but cool here

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Friday, November 12 2010 @ 04:43 PM EST  
Velma Flann

hee hee - Gord is a chocolate hound as well Jean! It takes no time for them to disappear around here! he is not sick often either. This year was different with that really bad cold that went around. it jumped on him too. thankfully we are over them now except for a bit of cough left.

It's cool here today as well. Only went up to 43*F and it feels like winter. Fortunately, there is no wind blowing. tomorrow, we are off to Kamloops for my eye exam - next month Vancouver for the big eye exam. Hope there isn't snow by then!!!! Did you finally get your new glasses Jean? did they get the bifocal part right now? I had a devil of a time with mine last year. They make the glasses so much smaller now, that it is hard to get the bifocal in the right spot. They had to redo mine 3 times, and I'm still not really happy with them. However, I've adjusted, and hope I don't need a change of lens tomorrow. These were well over $700 and I don't want to put any more out!!!!!

have a nice evening. see you tomorrow evening, or Sun. morning.

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:43 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate