You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2011
 |  Printable Version
By: Evaklk (offline) on Thursday, January 06 2011 @ 08:32 PM EST  
Evaklk

Quote by: MayLine

judy OMG, seriously, dude, I have zero tolerance for trendy words. We need closure on this issue, literally. (I'm just sayin'....lol!) But no worries, no problem -- I'm off the hook on this. You're totally trippin' if you guys think there's an app for that. Ya know what I'm sayin'? Whatever. Anywho, this is sooooo boring; I'm Out You betcha!!!!!!!!!!! Wooh

Rolling on floor laughing Rolling on floor laughing

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to Dance in the Rain. Kathy, joined 12 Apr 09.

Forum

Puyallup, Wa

Profile Email   PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Thursday, January 06 2011 @ 08:34 PM EST  
IrishEyes

Hi everyone..

Candy.. Thank you for coming over to the Hollow and posting your good news.. Very Happy you are the right track now . Listen to what you Dr. says and take your meds..... i am so happy that you don't need the oxygen ... that is a big plus... i agree a Colonoscopy is a good idea.. you will do fine... i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers... Take Care my friend..

Have a good night everyone.. See you all later..

hug

Bev...

Helpful Hints Be respectful ..Bev !

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: Evaklk (offline) on Thursday, January 06 2011 @ 08:56 PM EST  
Evaklk

:hello: Everyone!

Jean You go girl!....You had no idea this was your New Years Resolution.....did ya???

Candy Your Dad will be your guardian angel through this time of getting healthy and dealing with COPD, and I believe he will be your strength as you work on quitting smoking for good. Left thumb up

I won't comment on that gutless, spineless, brainless cowardly animal squatting beside God's Beautiful, Magnificent, Innocent Creature!! Mad

Whatever that white thing is in Lily and Hope's Den is creeping me out!!! Wooh

Nanc Thanks for the hugs! I am doing just fine. I got a call from Bill's old college friend in South Carolina. If you remember, he came out to Washington to stay with Bill about ten days during his time he was in Hospice. We had a really good conversation and are looking forward to a better year.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to Dance in the Rain. Kathy, joined 12 Apr 09.

Forum

Puyallup, Wa

Profile Email   PM

By: Eagle lovers fro (offline) on Thursday, January 06 2011 @ 09:00 PM EST  
Eagle lovers fro

Hello :hello:everyone...An impressive little girl.
A 5-year-old talks on the phone with 911 while her dad is having difficultly breathing.
Don't leave too soon. This little girl is not only smart, but very fun
Turn your speaker on. This is priceless!....CLICK HEREOut Out

http://www.maniacworld.com/stay-calm-dad.html

SNOW AGAIN IN NYC ..TOMORROW...Don't Panic......Faint
Snow Waist High

I just got off the phone with a friend in Minnesota.
He said that since early this morning the snow has been nearly waist
high and is still falling. The temperature is dropping below zero and
the north wind is increasing. His wife has done nothing but look through...the kitchen window.
He says that if it gets much worse, he may have to let her in.
....:blink:

BBL~Starr Wub

ETA...Awww Lori sry to hear that you are not feeling wellSad .get rest g/f.....sry to hear sweetpea is sick...Sad......hug

The Lovey's on the nest at dusk!!
Click on image to download

***STARR***

NEW VIDEO:..Share the love for Mom and Dad Hornby
CLICK HERE
NEW VIDE0~Sidney Nest.Mom and Dad nest building
CLICK HERE

Forum

NYC

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Thursday, January 06 2011 @ 09:06 PM EST  
yalitldevl

{{{{{{{{Candy}}}}}}}} woooooooooohoooooooooo that's great news! Wub and isn't that something how good your breathing was today. I sure hope it stays that way now, you must have been relieved in a very big way. Oh no problem with the colonoscopy...it's the getting ready for it part where the real fun is...hehe.

Scott and Nanc enjoy your hockey, I'm never watching it again

Hi Iona, Scott, Kathy, Bev and Starr I'll talk to you all tomorrow. :hello: This headache is still nagging me so I'm off to relax.

Here's sweetpea having her snack this aft and watching cartoons. She's got a bad, bad cold too. Poor baby

This is one link I read about the fish and birds but I couldn't find anything really solid. If anybody does from a reputable source let me know ok?

http://www.thegic.org/group/2012/forum/ ... r-wildlife

wowwwww to the rough-legged vs snowy owl Linda! That's unreal how aggressive the snowy owl was and where oh where does a person get to see 2 owls and a rough-legged all at once???? That broad-winged juvie is adorable! Thanks so much for the pics, facts, sound and video on these two beauties.

Sleep well loved ones, sweet dreams hug sleepy

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: mmud (offline) on Thursday, January 06 2011 @ 09:54 PM EST  
mmud

wave Kathy

wave Bev

Great vid of Savannah's 911 call Starr. Smile
Titter Good "snow waist high" joke!

Beautiful pic of Rachel Lori. Smile
Hope she's feeling better soon.
Interesting read on the link you posted re: the bird and fish kills.

Den visit postponed: 06 January 2011

Hope licking den roof this morning.

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: Iona (offline) on Thursday, January 06 2011 @ 10:13 PM EST  
Iona

Hi Jean 1/3/11

Hi Sue Glad you got to watch the Eagle PBS show again. I wasnít sure if others could get it or not. Iím glad Starr was watching too.

Hi Jean Thanks for the card for Sue & me. Iím still not that good. When I try to type fast I donít hit the keys hard enough, and have to back to fix everything. I keep trying though.

Hi PJ I love that Monday morning COTD.

Hi Anna Love the merganser hair style. Cute moorhen, great blue heron, love the teals, and It looks like there is a very pale second rainbow in the last pict.

Judy Isnít that amazing. There was nothing wrong with those birds.

Lori I knew they would love that video of Rachel. We loved it too. I hope you have the frame for the pict. I really like that collage for the Love Birds. I went to ruudís recordings to watch& listen to the reply today (6th) and it stopped in the same exact place it stopped in the live show, but I just waited and it played again. After the two stops it played fine.

CK Love the PFOTD

Elle Glad you enjoyed your 2nd Christmas dinner. I think the guys like the whoopins too.

Lori Thanks for Ma & Pa Go Rach el Go. She will be Queen real soon at that rate.

Linda Glad you have the tomorrow off. I donít go to CDC either. They are going back to the regular schedule. The schedule was changed due to the holidays.

Annie Please be careful when you go out. The weather so far this winter is unbelievable.

Starr Cute video.

Candy I agree with Anna & Linda, if you take it easy and follow directions, you cango on hikes. You have to start slow though.

Hi Gord Love that video.. Glad you will be getting the computer going soon.

Lori Sorry you had a bad day trying to get pics. It happens that way some times.

Starr Nice collage of the show. I wish I was there.

Anna Great pict of swan & coot.

Annie I know she sure likes to give them.

Lori thanks for posting the Roundtoit.

Nanc Glad you had a good day with Emma & family.

Nite Lori

Hi Scott

Iím at Jeans 1/4/11/greeting, itís late, and Iím off to bed. Love to all. sleepy Red Heart hug

Chardon Ohio
35 miles south east of Cleveland

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: elle (offline) on Thursday, January 06 2011 @ 10:16 PM EST  
elle

Well that wasn't such a long break but it felt like it. A nice quiet day spent in soul searching and meditation. I think it used to be called " contemplating the navel" Grin I feel refreshed and renewed and have some " resolutions" . Nothing official; if I do that then I get upset if I break them.

Y'all have to remember M-I-L is blind so when she says she " sees" things ........................:dunno: At times I think she sees peripheral shadows or something like that. When she made the comment about Ian on a pony someone had just walked by pushing another person in a wheelchair. The visit before last she said she saw" a loaf flying by". I could write a book already of some of the things she has said that make me wonder if she really was there in the 60's if you know what I mean. Whistling

Yes where is our Rusty. He IS taking a long break.

I think I have told you Ian reads constantly and one of his favourite subjects is people who write about their amazing experiences with wild animals and the many personal epiphanies resulting from same. When I get so upset, like about this morning's stellar example of a heroic bottom feeder, he reminds me that once humans legally owned other human slaves and treated them horribly and sold them or disposed of them at will; and also of women who were once only considered a man's chattel. And he tells me that just as these two forementioned things have mostly changed; slavery was abolished and women are recognised as
" people" and have rights; so will humans one day realise that animals are not here for them to use and abuse at will, that we don't own them either. I hope he is right. Some traditions are best discontinued so we can all live in peace and harmony.

judy! :O I'll have to reread that list and make a concerted effort not to use any of those words or sayings. Too many of them were far too familiar.

Here is your feel good video of the day:

PENGUIN GOES SHOPPING

Out Ciao bellas. Sitting eagleSitting eagletalons crossed.

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:47 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate