The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2011
 |  Printable Version
By: IrishEyes (offline) on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 09:28 PM EST  
IrishEyes

Hi everyone.. Lori i am with you Go Canada Go!!ClappingClappingClapping

Candy... You are welcome.. thank you for coming to the Hollow.. you are in my thoughts and prayers friend... i will be looking forward to hearing from you when you have time... good luck tomorrow when you see your Doctor.. i had asthma all during my childhood.. never had an attack since i was 16.. and that wasn't yesterday Rolling on floor laughing

Have a good night you guys... love all of you...Red HeartRed Heart

Hugs Bev...

Helpful Hints Be respectful ..Bev !

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 09:30 PM EST  
yalitldevl

Hi Carolyn, ommmggg thank goodness you're ok! Gee that has to be so scary

woooohoooooo to the pics Nanc! What a bunch of beauties you got and oh man is that duck/goose cute that's looking up at you or what? Did you feel guilty? hahaha I would have with that face. (ratzzz Russia just scored, omgggggg they just scored again!! 3 - 2 Canada....get a grip guys!!) I think it's a ring-necked too Nanc, there's a few that look similar that confuse me though. Sweet Mallards and I love that Coot peeking up over the edge, is that the one saying Hi to Anna?

13:22 to go in the game and I have no nails left!

Hey Bev!! it's a nail biter now huh? sweet card for {{{{{Candy}}}}}

Noooooooooooooooooo it's a tie game!!! oh the shame Oh the shame He let 3 goals in, in 7 and a half minutes?????? Oh the shame

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: grateful (offline) on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 09:31 PM EST  
grateful

This immature Ibis was showing some dance moves to Emma from the Elaine School of Dance I think.
Click on image to download

The swans love the bread

Nancy

Forum

Lakeland, FL

Profile Email   PM

By: grateful (offline) on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 09:31 PM EST  
grateful

Oops! I hit submit twice.
There was a white pelican and a cormorant swimming side by side but I had to shoot toward the sun. Had to add another pic since I had an extra post. :oops:

Click on image to download

Nancy

Forum

Lakeland, FL

Profile Email   PM

By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 09:40 PM EST  
AnniesKatz

Good Evening Dear Nesties,

My hiney last night & today....

Candy Red Heart~ Good to see you. I hope you are doing better GF. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Lori ~ Very nice card for our dear Candy and sweet poem.
I hope the Tylenol helped you get a good night's rest.

Scott ~Red Heart Thank you for the update from the BC. Hmmmm, a pygmy shrew...that's interesting. Doesn't much matter what it is, I just wish it wasn't there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Jeannie Thanks for the day start. Are the chilluns still there? How's it going with the family? Knowing you, really well I would betcha.
Oh ya, I'll be doing the happy dance if I have the energy, lol.
Sure missed you at the show today.hug

Hi Linda ~Red Heart I'm more than ready to bring things down to a dull roar, Grin.
Thank you for the BOTD Broad-winged Hawk. Wow at the distance of their migration .
The fledgling is so pretty as is the adult. Great photos and videos.
I'll be interested to see what you think after you re-watch the original True Grit (I've watched it many times) as to which you like best. Really, with the Cohen Bros. following the book, it is no doubt completely different. They are fabulous filmmakers.

Laurie Red Heart~ Hope you had a great day....was really nice to see you at the show. Love the Panda card!

Kat Red Heart~ Pretty Sweet William for PFOTD....they smell so nice.

Jeannie ~ That is the exact convection oven that I have. I have had mine about five years I think. Doesn't look like they changed the style at all...mine's black too as are my rangetop, dishwasher, micro and double ovens.

Anna Red Heart~ It's just wild that the birds are dead in Sweden too! I think if this was a common occurence, the scientists would have said that. The game official mentioned that the fish deaths have happened in the past.
You be still? Oh, I don't think so!

SusieRed Heart ~ I am really, really going to miss you and your cardinals and kitties as well as the other critters that come for a visit. Take care GF. I will think of you every day and be waiting to hear what you and hubby are doing.hug

LoriRed Heart ~ Love the "cold" landscapes and juvie photos. What was your nosh?
Happy you like NW...he was wondering where you were.hug

Hi Kath Red Heart

Yikes at the fish fight Anna. Bottoms up! Very nice photos. The Eurasian Jay is really a pretty bird and so different than mine.

Starr ~ I laughed out loud at the picture. I showed it to NW and he has a message for you.

Nanc Red Heart~ I'm so glad you enjoy NW.....he's a pistol.
Oh how sweet you were with EmmaWub. The photos and comments are grrrrrrrreat!
Ring-billed Gull is pretty and how cute the way the ducks are looking at you. Great photo of
the fussy Swan. Omg...now I see precious little Emma; I can just imagine the look on her little face.
The ducks are cool to see........makes me miss my two mallards.

CarolynRed Heart Oh gosh GF, that would be so scary. I'm happy you are ok but sorry you had to go
through that.

Rooting for your team even if I don't know them Lori. LOL

Hi Bev Red Heart Sweet card for our Candy.

I need to go eat....late again. BBL I hope.

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 09:47 PM EST  
yalitldevl

awww I'm sorry Nanc butting in on your beautiful pics, especially of our sweet Emma!! love Man that's funny the wee Ibis dancing for her. It does look that way. Oh I love your replacement pic. Wow that pelican doens't have the hangy down part on the bottom of it's bill? Cormorant has big dreams huh? hehe

Noooooooooooooooooo now we're behind by a goal!!! oh man I'll never hold my hockey-head high again!

Hey Annie! yes thanks I did sleep pretty good last night and still have a lingering cold feeling and a headache but it's not got its talons in me quite yet. I'm hoping tonight will do it. I'm glad you liked the pics from today GF and awwww NW missed me? Wub Tell him I love him ok and I'll try to see him Friday. Thanks for rooting for us in hockey but I'm afraid we're going to shame ourselves from a 3 - 0 lead....yeesh

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: grateful (offline) on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 09:47 PM EST  
grateful

Oh nnooooooo!

C'mon Canada

Been watching hockey and that is how I hit the submit twice I think.

C'mon Canada

I can't believe this!

Nancy

Forum

Lakeland, FL

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 09:50 PM EST  
yalitldevl

omgggggggggggg I'm not a Canadian anymore!! Oh the shame

We lost 5 - 3!! disgusting!! The biggest collapse in World Junior History!! at least we famous for something

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:57 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate