You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2011
 |  Printable Version
By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 10:49 AM EST  
nonniejean8

wave Hello Everyone

Nice Tuesday GOTD, SweetPea…pretty as well as true…thank you.

We usually do our own ‘fix’ on things that break down around the house, Red Heart Lori Red Heart.
Bob spoiled our entire family, also many friends & neighbors with his ability to repair most anything.
That was a special thing...but has left all of us highly allergic to even the thought of paying for a repairman.
Saw a Hamilton Beach convection oven advertized @ Wall*Mart for $89.00…sounds reasonable.
One of those would work for a lot of things I bake…not all…but sure beats what I’m able to bake right now.
Thanks for sharing the safe downloads link…saved it.
TeeHeeHee…now…you know Scott shushed Sue & me about the wee hours thing... NO telling from me.
Thanks for the BB den s’caps.
Was looking in about 5 this morning…swear I saw a visitor crawling on Lily’s back. :blink:
Thank you, SweetAnna…Sometimes this Click on image to download can actually be fun. Smile
WOW…don’t think I’ve ever seen the Salmon run cam so clear.
Thanks for the share…haven’t gone there one time since it opened this season.
There you are, DearIona…How’s the speed coming along?
Looks like you’re about caught up with the K-up to today. hug

Thanks for the WR nest alert & s’cap, Judy.
Glad you liked the tribute to Iona…she’s certainly earned the right to many. Nodding yes
Nice feel better graphics for Lori.

I see you got a s’cap of the BB den’s extra critter too, Sue.
The one I ‘think’ I saw this morning wasn’t so big & chubby like that…just a wee one more like a mouse.

Got’cha, Scott…What happens in the wee hours…stays in the wee hours. Wink
Awwwww…sorry about the empty chuppup bottle. Is that a big Grin I think I see?
Glad Little Chase got over those old needles in a quick. Very Happy
Got to be done…but sure hurts us having to think about or see them being given. hug
Interesting BB update and great pictures.
Loved our gray day drive…they’re all perfect…thank you for sharing the ride.

Wonderful reports from the oncologist & radiologist, Red Heart Nanc Red Heart…love hearing that great news! WoohWooh
Glad you enjoyed the copter & toon…thanks.
My first oven (built in & gas) was installed July 1964…thermostat went out in Nov. 2003…what’s that 39 years 4 months?
Yep, sure expected this one to last more than 6 years…been out for a while now.
Not sure what the part for it will cost…and like I mentioned to Lori…$89.00 isn’t a bad price for the Hamilton Beach @ Wall*Mart. It got very good raves from owners on the website.
Not used to cooking with electric…but sure could learn. I have a side table in the kitchen that would be perfect for one…don’t have a lot of free counter space.
If you do get one…hope you will like it...sure would beat traveling to bake a dish. Nodding yes
I believe I’m about 5 hours or so south of downtown Houston…Tx is…guessing again…probably 6 or more.

We chuckle at ourselves a lot around here too, Bev…glad you’ve had a few, and happy to see you.
Sweet support notes & graphics for Nanc & Candy…thank you, GF.

wave Linda

Glad you have the Round Tuit double support system working for you now, (((((Tx))))). Smile
Lori's is there...you must have just missed it...I do that sometimes too.
You’re welcome, GF. hug

Your reinforcement gal will be back soon, SS Annie…why do I envision you doing the Happy Dance? Green LOL
Hope the fast pace will slow waaaay down for you when she returns.
You’re welcome for the new day start & thanks about the tuit, chuppup copter, and help cartoon.

Red Heart Candy Red Heart…You’re welcome for the start, and glad you liked the little things added with my chuppups ...thanks.
Sure sounds like you had a double dose of MONDAY…but happy to know you now have the things nearby that you need to help you feel & rest more comfortable.
Love your healthy sense of humor about the whole thing, and thank you for feeling comfortable to share your experience…that’s also a good & healthy thing.
We all love you, and we all hope to see you doing much better soon with use of the new meds & equipment that are now available to you. hug

wave Carolyn

Wishing All A Wonderful Wednesday!
wave

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: CovingtonKat (offline) on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 11:25 AM EST  
CovingtonKat

Pink Flower Of The Day

Talk about a sweetie face! Red Heart Here's a Sweet William for you! love

Click on image to download

HWF Member since March 2006.

Forum

Covington, WA

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 11:30 AM EST  
yalitldevl

awww that's cute Jean that Bob left you all allergic to repairmen, oh ok repairpersons to be PC. Wow that's a great price and I doubt you'll regret getting one and now I'm sparked to make the move also. I just have to figure out where I'll put it. You wouldn't believe how wacky this old joint is. At one point in it's history it was made into two apartments so I have two kitchens. The one I'm using is the smaller of the two and that's cause the other one the pipes froze and burst in the crawl space. They're just capped off and left that way for now. ommmggg to the critter on Lily! holy cow

awwww I love our PFOTD Kat! that is a cutieface for sure love

Star Ling is doing her RT and eagle calls this morning, too cute

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 11:50 AM EST  
nonniejean8

Rolling on floor laughing Red Heart Lori Red Heart...I 'almost' put put repairperson...but I am not PC and am sure I never will be. :dunno:
There are special tables you can purchase for those...inexpensive & nice to boot...with extra storage shelves below.
I bought one for my microwave years ago...love it. It's on roller wheels & easy to move for cleaning under...I actually do that...sometimes. Whistling
Besides that...the ovens really aren't recommended to go on a countertop with cabinets above...depending on amount of space between top of oven & bottom of cabinet. They do get hot on the outside and need plenty of extra space for ventilation.
Hope you can figure something out for your space situation...and hope you will enjoy if you do buy one.

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: anna-holland (offline) on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 11:57 AM EST  
anna-holland

:hello: Good afternoon all at the EA chat

Now I read on google news in Sweden hundreds birds drop dead.....they take some birds for research.

Lori I also did look sometime at the fish cam , but so often it was blurry, I stop with it, until yesterday.

Annie .."but y'all just can't be still ..." Don't Panic I can, I can, I can Titter
I have no idea how far the bird watching house is from the eagle nest, I sure hope they bring back the cam on the nest.

Candy Rolling on floor laughing you do a better job with squinting then I Titter flowers eh?! Thanks for the rainbow colors.
A tank in house, well, life is great but the tank also I guess. Glad they existence, otherwise you become a real bad time. But it is big...but helpful.....Nodding yes I wish you strength....and do something you like, life is great, also the little things hug

Nancy Can't wait to see you (and Bleu) in a few months. Do I read this good??? Are you going to Texas??? Whow........

Thats about yesterday.... dinnertime bbl

"what you send is what you get"

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: naturelady () on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 02:07 PM EST  
Anonymous: naturelady

Good Afternoon Everyone,:hello:

Ok, boy everyone beat me at ketchup this morning.hehe Good for you! Ok, there is a lot of things going on here for the next couple of weeks plus so you won't be seeing me doing ketchup for awhile. Don't worry....everything is fine. I'll explain more after the next couple of weeks. Just thought I'd better say something now. I don't want to be spanked by Lori or Annie or anyone else like what Gord and Scott just went through.Oh MyTitter

I'm going to try to keep up with reading this thread. But if you don't hear from me don't worry. Everything is fine, just can't post for a few weeks. Actually that's probably a good thing because I did notice a couple of times a sharp pain in my right wrist. :ds:Couldn't figure out if it was from typing or tennis or old age or what?hehe

But I do want to say.....(((Candy))), it made me so sad about what you just went through the last couple of hours.:cry1: Hang in there, gf. So glad to read what Linda our really knowledgeable expert nurse said that in time and with treatment and therapy it will be better for you. Please take care, Candy and so hope you feel better soon!!hug

As soon as I can get back here I will. Everyone please take care. Oh, and Lori and everyone else the kitties are fine. They are just all over the place and doing their own thing as they are getting older. Which is what they should be doing.Smile

I know when I get back here I'll just jump in with that day. There is no way I can do what our Iona just did. love And I know you all understand and won't mind.Wub

Take Care!

Sue

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 02:47 PM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Sue, Thanks so much for letting us know we will not be hearing from you for a few weeks. You will be missed much, I look forward to your post every morning. It is sort of like reading the EA news paper to find out what has been happening. Grin I thought when I posted this morning and you had not been there, that it was strange. You and yours take care and we will look forward to hearing from you again soon Girlfriend. hug

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: anna-holland (offline) on Wednesday, January 05 2011 @ 03:15 PM EST  
anna-holland

:hello:

mmud Love your grey day pictures. The Eagles did not mind it.

Jean Good Morning GrinMug of coffee Nice oven love

Laurie Also wishing you a wonderful day :hello:

Linda Great shots of the eagle eating. Love the eagle landing on the branch with his big wings open. Also from the juvie...the last pictures. On this site: I think it looks indeed more like a Rough-legged hawk Chin Nodding yes

Jean You are welcome for the salmon pict. :hello:

Ck Look good the pink WilliamSmile

Sue Okay, you are fine and a few weeks off. I hope I can say have a great time Chin see you later :hello: and take also care about yourself :rh

"what you send is what you get"

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:19 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate