The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2011
 |  Printable Version
By: grateful (offline) on Tuesday, January 04 2011 @ 07:02 PM EST  
grateful

Good Evening!

Good news at the appointments today. The oncologist was quite happy with my lab work I had done the day before. She said all my numbers were VERY good. I also had an appt. with the radiologist and she said that radiation is going very well. Wooooooohooooooooo! Thanks to all of you, you keep me going. love

Candy, remember, think only positive thoughts. Lori kept me focused on that and everyone here gave me very positive thoughts, prayers, hugs, etc. Donít forget to smell the PFTD from Kat. Walk away from anyone who wants to tell you something negative. Spend lots of time here, no one is negative. Everyone is funny and upbeat and uplifting. Red Heart

Jean, the ketchup helicopter is great! The Madeline cartoon is too funny. Rolling on floor laughing
I like that convection oven Lori showed us. My oven hasnít worked since the thermostat didnít shut off and almost caught the kitchen on fire. My oven is 38 years old and is a drop-in. I guess they still make them but oh boy it would probably mean cabinet work. I think I will look in to that counter top one because I have lots of counter space. I donít use the oven much for myself and if it is a holiday just use Amyís oven. Yours is new so it would be worth fixing. Nodding yes

Gord, we all sure hope Adam gets your puter fixed. It is no fun picking on you when you canít respond. Whistling

Linda, beautiful shot of the feeding eagle.

Lori, that is scary stuff reading up about the Mara River. The implications for the plant and animal life are a very serious concern. I hope this can be reversed.

Elle, those sandwiches sounded so good. Hope the trip to the MIL with her friend went well.

Kat, lovely, lovely, lovely!!! Sweet lily. Thanks!

Laurie, love the COTD and its thought.

Anna, that is why I noticed the bill on that Merganser because it is so like the cormorant.

Iona, way to go on the typing! Clapping

Judy, thanks for scap.

Lori, awesome captures of the mole or whatever!

Nancy

Forum

Lakeland, FL

Profile Email   PM

By: anna-holland (offline) on Tuesday, January 04 2011 @ 07:03 PM EST  
anna-holland

Scott, everybody is good in something, I am just good in Durch Titter but you are better typing, my score is about 18 Wooh yes 18, all new English words.......Grin

Time for me to sleep Good night Have a great day all :hello:

Ohyeah...saw the Salmon cam.....lucky the view is clear..
Click on image to download

"what you send is what you get"

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

By: anna-holland (offline) on Tuesday, January 04 2011 @ 07:04 PM EST  
anna-holland

Nancy Anna, that is why I noticed the bill on that Merganser because it is so like the cormorant. I should have know...Roll eyes

I love the word VERY

"what you send is what you get"

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

By: grateful (offline) on Tuesday, January 04 2011 @ 07:17 PM EST  
grateful

Anna, hug

Nancy

Forum

Lakeland, FL

Profile Email   PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Tuesday, January 04 2011 @ 07:56 PM EST  
IrishEyes

Hi everyone... i have been viewing all your pictures and enjoy your post.. i get a chuckle also when i come here ..

NANCY... WHOoo HOooo my friend.. so happy to read your good news.

CANDY... So sorry to hear that you have COPD..

I am sure you will do real well with proper care , exercise and treatment.

Have a good night everyone...

Much love and Hugs

Bev..

Helpful Hints Be respectful ..Bev !

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Tuesday, January 04 2011 @ 08:45 PM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Good Evening Friends, :hello:

I had a wonderful day watching the eagles and catching a few photos. Beautiful winter day here! I'm going to try to get the photos and a video posted tonight.Nodding yes

Lori, Thanks for the OTB, I have watched that run of the Wildebeest on National Geographic way back when. I'm sorry to hear that the Mara River is drying up. I tried your typing test and with my two finger technique I manged 26 words a minute with two mistakes.Titter Now you see why I went into Nursing.Grin Tuna casserole sounded wonderful. I will have to make that up one of these nights.Smile

Anna, You got quite the fish catch there my friend, WOW!

Nancy, That was great news my friend, I'm so very happy that your doctors are pleased with your labs and how your treatments are going. Very Happy Thanks for the wonderful snaps of Hope and Lilly. It is unbelievable how bears sleep most of the winter with little food, if any.Chin

Scott, What awesome photos from yesterday, I did check them out before I left this morning.Left thumb up I hope Chase is doing well post his vaccines.Nodding yes That will be really great when there is sound with Hope and Lily's cam. Thanks for the link.

Sue, Sloppy Joes and all the fixings sounded yummy for the tummy.Smile

Iona, Great idea for getting typing practice.Left thumb up

Elle, It looks like you got your spanking today. Grin I enjoyed the article on the shortage of fish and the eagles coming to the Mississippi River areas. I have not notice any increase in the number of Eagles here, If anything I think it is down at this time. I hope David is right, I would love to have hundreds of eagles here in the winter.Nodding yes

I also enjoyed the article on the bees, that will not make the bee raisers and honey lovers happy at all.

That is very interesting on the difference you see in the eagles here and other areas. Maybe it relates to their diets.Nodding yes

Hello Bev, Jean, Judy, Kat and Laurie :hello:

I'm going to try to get the photos posted now. see you all later my friends.hug

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: txelements (offline) on Tuesday, January 04 2011 @ 08:46 PM EST  
txelements

Quote by: yalitldevl

my {{{{Tx}}}} here I have it, I saved it when Jean posted it Green LOL ...

Wub The "roundtoit" pic disappeared.........Don't Panic.........Maybe someone else needed it too. Smile

now all i need is a paddle......even better, a trolling motor....so i can lei-Shirley peruse. Grin

Candy.......be good to yourself & let Tom baby you. Nodding yes

TO ALL..........hug

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: txelements (offline) on Tuesday, January 04 2011 @ 08:50 PM EST  
txelements

(((Jean)))...........just saw #2.......i got back up now ! Thank You

Grin

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:21 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate